• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. T

The Everlasting Mystery Of Teaspoons

I'll bring the popcorn. We can all wear matching tshirts!
  2. T

Misperceptions

"She didn't see the wood for the trees..." (I think!)
  3. T

Weird IHTM Tales From Reddit & Other Sites

Frustratingly, even when photographs are sometimes taken, they are then accused of being faked or otherwise "messed about" with!
  4. T

The Scariest Fortean Thing Ever To Happen To You

Forget cats....How can you tell if an elephant has been in the fridge? ...Footprints in the butter! (Sorry!)
  5. T

You gotta be kitten me!...
  6. T

The Ditchling Beacon Walker

Sorry! I've tried but cant figure out how to include the mysterious faceless reflection photo but, isn't it just a coat hung over the back of a chair? (A creepy example of "chair in the community" maybe!).
  7. T

Translation: Oh no! The peasants are revolting....
  8. T

Weird, Rare, Forgotten & Discontinued Food Products

Omg! Fantastic idea! Where has this been all my life....
  9. T

Everything seems to shrinking! Cadbury Creme Eggs now come in 5's which is an abomination!
  10. T

I remember as a kid wanting to become a lorry driver because I thought you got to eat Yorkie bars!
  11. T

I know!! They're about the size of a digestive biscuit now!
  12. T

People Who Feel Wrong

I'm now picturing some type of multi function Swiss army knife creation!
  13. T

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Yogi to be kidding!
  14. T

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Or rather, "bearly" heard!
  15. T

Um...you lost me at "sorry".....
  16. T

People Who Feel Wrong

This reminded me of the joke: What's the difference between a man and a vibrator....? ......Vibrators can't mow the lawn!
  17. T

Worst Movie EVER?

I absolutely LOVED watching "Ash v the evil dead" series!!
  18. T

And Highland toffee bars.....they used to only cost 5p (the chocolate covered version cost 10p). I can't think of anything else now apart from how much I want one!! And Spangles of course!
  19. T

Worst Movie EVER?

Whilst I like Bruce Campell, I have to admit that The Evil dead films (apart from the first) are dreadful!
  20. T

"Meeting Nicola"

Great post and it's interesting that she told him her name was Nicola because shapeshifting water spirits are called the Nix, Nixy, Nixie (amongst others)! Do any members know anything about English mermaids?
  21. T

Worst Movie EVER?

I actually enjoyed watching Shaun of The Dead!
  22. T

Worst Movie EVER?

Vantage Point (2008) - A friend raved about this "must see" action movie but it has to be one of THE worst films ever! The same shot from 50 different camera angles and then it finished!
  23. T

The first wave.....they weren't "found", they were tunelling up to the surface! I'm sure it's in the Book of Revelations.
  24. T

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

25. T

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Happened to me in the middle of Asda...
  26. T

If they've been forking let's hope they practised safe sets....
  27. T

The Chesil Beach Footsteps, 2001

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing this extremely riveting account, definitely something to ponder over.....
  28. T

People Who Feel Wrong

I think I've dated him a few times too...
  29. T

Strange Things That Scared You (But Aren't Obviously 'Scary')

My eldest son was terrified of the sun baby in The Teletubbies and used to cry whenever it came on screen!
  30. T

Legend: Byron's Prodigious Penis

Let's hope they don't bring out a calendar!
  31. T

. "I'm younger than the hills and a little bit older than my teeth!".......As my Nan used to say!!!
  32. T

@escargot , @EnolaGaia Wow!! I wasn't expecting THAT!! I mean I knew he had a reputation for being a big dick but come on!!......
  33. T

People Who Feel Wrong

I can't believe you're having to go through all this and hope it's sorted quickly.
  34. T

Please, please expand upon what was found when his grave was disturbed?....
  35. T

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

This reminds me how "records" are now referred to as "vinyl"! ( Grrrrr.... I'm shaking my damn fist!!)
  36. T

Personal Stories About Black Shapes , sense of foreboding

Hello, I dont know if this is what you are looking for but please feel free to use it. Back in 1992/3 I was living in Merthyr Tydfil and is where this event took place. I was walking home from a friend's house quite late in the evening (1-2am), when for no discernable reason a feeling of what I...
  37. T

Contact From Beyond The Grave? (IHTM)

I'm so genuinely sorry for your losses, thank you for sharing this wonderfully comforting video. I don't know if I'm seeing things but I'm certain that (on the left hand side) I can see someone with dark (longish) hair standing near to the lights wearing a hoodie/hooded garment. Can anyone else...
  38. T

The Giant Moth

Great post, thanks for sharing it with us and thanks to Maximus Otter for suggesting it should be posted here. I can't imagine seeing a moth of that size, it must have been terrifying. They aren't the best looking of creatures when they're normal size! Did you ever see anything like it again?
  39. T

The Giant Moth

To me the events Michael has written about are connected because if he hadn't have been walking back (disappointedly) from the shop at that time, then the monster of a moth would not have been spotted.
  40. T

Iv After reading your post, I decided to explore the site and I listened to several recordings on offer there. What can I say! I initially thought it was very tongue in cheek or (like you suggested) an art project but it seems to be a genuine hypnosis technique designed to transform the...
  41. T

Reading With An Accent

I cdnuolt bleveiee taht I cloud aulacity uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit...
  42. T

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Of course washed! I'd have to pay for used ones!! :bhave:
  43. T

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Still doesn't explain where my missing knickers are!! I'm down to 4 bloody pairs again and at this rate it'll save me a small fortune if I go commando!! :violin:
  44. T

I've had quite an interesting conversation with my son (8 years old) today and strangely it appears that even kids experience things disappearing! Basically, my son had a magician set for his birthday in October (it has about 50 so called magic tricks which in reality are just cheap bits of...
  45. T

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Could it be the hazmat car that you're talking about? I found this link on the BBC website discussing the vehicles the man is hanging round with! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-48219557
  46. T

How odd! It's almost as though there is a "psychic" postal service which would save people a small fortune on stamps! I wonder if you'd somehow tuned into the cosmic waveband and somehow requested your A Level certificate! I think perhaps things like this happen to a lot of people quite often...
  47. T

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Your theory gets my backing.....
  48. T

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

No doubt, you had already searched said jewelry box numerous times whilst hunting for the lost earrings?
  49. T

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Found this link with all the vehicles you saw named! Overkill or what https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7100897/Awesome-14-vehicle-convoy-accompanies-Trump-Britains-streets.html Just read its cost £25 million to equip him with all this. I say give him an A to Z and let the ducker get on...
Back