• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Abbey Clancy: I Saw 3 UFOs On The A3

taras

Least Haunted
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/abbey-clancy-horrified-shes-stalked-32094562

Peter Crouch’s missus Abbey Clancy has revealed how she had a flying visit...from three UFOs.

She said she saw the trio of oblong shapes of white light hovering above her car when she was out with her daughter. Abbey, 38, revealed: “Bizarrely the other day I was on the A3 and I was driving, now I’m not even joking this is so true, Sophia saw it herself."

[...]

Peter, 43, added: “It is mad. I think we should always be open to the possibilities."

screenshot20240211062932@2x.jpg

I actually quite like Peter Crouch, he had to overcome a lot of prejudice about his height in order to make it as footballer and saw him play a couple of times (Norwich on loan and Portsmouth). Also a naturally funny guy who when once asked what he would have been if he was a footballer immediately replied: "A virgin" :). Okay Abbey is a WAG but it is still a UFO sighting that is 99.9% likely to be a misinterpretation of something earthly, but what...?

Last edited:
Well, a misinterpretation of something IS a UFO. She didn't know what she was seeing, ergo they were unidentified.

Does not mean they were spacecraft piloted by little green men.

Back