• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Billy Meier

Michael812 said:
We can go over and over all this, as I have many times before with many people, or we can take a step back and try to understand the implications here. .

What implications? That its all a hoax?

spillage said:
Ask Steve Hillage, Miquette Giraudy, The Chemical Brothers, Tim Blake, The BBC Radiophonic Workshop, Jean Michael Jarre etc...to listen to this file and see what they think!

Hmmm. You might find this difficult. The BBC Radiophonic Workshop was closed down years ago!

I know! That was a little " in-joke" as it would be as useless as finding real testiment from real and respected scientists on the authenticity of Meier's UFO evidence in a pro-believer way. :lol:

...Oh sod it! I'm going to get some 35mm film stock for my SLR in a couple of weeks and show how piss easy it is to replicate his photographs..(Well some of them anyway, and set in the Yorkshire back set!)
I've had enough of this! Ho ho...Anyone care to join in? (I don't mean with me, I mean to do the same thing. If enough of us do it, we can show them once and for all!)
As an aside...isn't the whole Meiere thing a cult religion type thing? This would be reason enough for them to perpetuate it and turn it into propaganda.

WRT the 'tampering' with the dinosaur photos - one wonders why whoever did this simply didn't do the same thing with Meier's 'UFO' photos... As usual with such conspiracies, those involved in the alleged hatchet job seem curiously inept.

Michael812 said:
If you can get a copy of the book by lead investigator Wendelle Stevens titled "UFO COntact from the Pleiades - A Preliminary Investigative Report" it may lead you to the documentation that you seek.

OK I'll add this into one of my batches of interlibrary loans - is this it though?:

www.galactic-server.com/rune/stewens.html
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_meier6.htm

Because if so it doesn't appear to mention metal samples.

For those intersted the second link also has a good gallery of pictures including three at the right of Asket and Nera lookalike "maliciously forged by MiB"

Michael812 said:
The video by Marcel Vogel should be sufficient for examination by scientists and let's remember that scientsists can also disagree.

I'm afraid that scientists require more than a video to go on - usually it requires a detailled rport preferably publsihed in a peer review journal or by a well respected body. This is then just he start of scientific investigations - crucial factors include reproducibility of the results in different labs for example. However, the video would be a start.

I can't find this video on your site is it in the DVD you are selling?

spillage said:
I've had enough of this! Ho ho...Anyone care to join in?

I've been sizing up various junk, just need some bits from the Galactic Weapon Forges of Huntingdon (Wilkinson's to you Earthlings.)

This is a lengthy analysis of Korff's book on Billy Meier which contains information on the hoaxes as well as a restatement of the get out clause (its about half way down):

Korff's findings. In chapter 5 of his book Korff presents several Meier space-trip pictures. (Contrary to what Korff claims the pictures he presents were not all allegedly taken by Meier during the 31rst contact but also the 39th contact). Korff points out problems with these pictures. For example Meier's photos of Venus matches one taken by the Mariner 10 spacecraft in 1974 (see Fig. 2.1). There are discrepancies between Meier's Apollo-Soyuz capsule link-up photo and actual photos taken in space during the Apollo 18 mission. Meier's photo of the Horse Head Nebulae and the Ring Nebulae do match Earth-based astronomy photos (see Fig. 2.2). Meier's photo of the Pleidian mother ship roughly resembles a NASA animation of the Pioneer spacecraft with the planet Jupiter on the background. Photos of the aliens Asket and Nera do resemble two dancers as they performed on a Dean Martin TV Show in the 70s (this particular problem is not mentioned in Korff's 1995 book but was mentioned in a TV special co-produced by Korff which was broadcasted in May 1998). Other photos presented by Korff of an alien space craft, dinosauers and cave-men also don't look very convincing. On basis of the above mentioned problems Korff concludes that the pictures are not genuine and have been hoaxed by Meier.

Fig 2.1. To the left Meier's photo of the planet Venus. To the right a photo of the planet Venus taken by the Mariner 10 spacecraft. The arrows point out similarities. Fig 2.2. To the left Meier's photo of the Ring Nebulae. To the right and Earth-based astronomy photo of the Ring Nebulae. Note the similarities.

Korff's arguments for the above mentioned photos not being genuine seem reasonable, however what Korff apparently doesn't know or ignores is that Meier already back in 1976 states in his contact notes that his space-trip photos can't be trusted! In the contact notes of the 68th contact on November 12, 1976 it is mentioned that space-trip pictures have been severely tampered with, and substitutions made in some cases and the photos not returned in other cases, during the photo processing. Anyway, the fact is that even Billy Meier himself doesn't claim that the space-trip pictures are genuine. The space-trip photos also aren't listed in the Verzeichnis photo catalogue.

http://meiercase.0x2a.info/meiercase/temp/

Emperor said:
For those intersted the second link also has a good gallery of pictures including three at the right of Asket and Nera lookalike "maliciously forged by MiB".

Good link, Emps ;) I came across those pictures myself when looking for images of 'Semjase' but curiously, according to my search results at least, she and 'Asket' are one and the same - is the alleged 'Semjase' pic referred to earlier in the thread available anywhere on the web?

Emperor said:
This is a lengthy analysis of Korff's book on Billy Meier which contains information on the hoaxes as well as a restatement of the get out clause (its about half way down):

There are discrepancies between Meier's Apollo-Soyuz capsule link-up photo and actual photos taken in space during the Apollo 18 mission.

Apollo 18 never happened. Apollo 17 was the last. The Apollo-Soyuz link-up is usually referred to as ASTP ("Apollo-Soyuz Test Project").

WRT the 'wedding cake' UFO picture, the example on display at bibliotecapleyades site is much clearer than another pointed at by a previous link. You can see it here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/meir/ ... /f0829.jpg

To my (somewhat experienced) eye, this still looks like a model that's positioned between the camera and the rest of the scene. The main problem is with the focus involved, in comparison with the 'UFO' and the background, which seems consistent with an object which is much smaller than has been claimed.

More on the Asket-Nera hoaxes.

Basically when it was found out that the pictures were going to be revealed as a haox a series of statements were released.

The main statements about them from the same Bullettin are only available online in the German - here are the Babelfish links:

Babelfish translation

Babelfish translation

but this page from Rense has a betetr translation:

Today (May 22nd), about noon, I received an email from Luc Buergin who told me to have a look at the FIGU homepage. I did so - and wouldn't believe my eyes. I checked twice not be on a different homepage. No, It was FIGU's official homepage, section news, page title 'Asket'.

I read:

"Eine aeusserst unerfreuliche Anglegenheit"

In English:

" A very unpleasant affair"

This is the headline of the foreword of contact report No. 264 of Thursday, May 14th, 1998, 00:55 am CET, written by Mr. Meier himself (article signed with "Billy") where the following first paragraph reads like this (original text in German, English translation here by me):

"In the course of the latest contact talk with Ptaah very unpleasant facts surfaced regarding the two photographs Asket and Nera which up to date are listed under this description in the FIGU albums and which also have been sold.

Unfortunately, during the talk with Ptaah, it now turned out that the two women shown on the photographs are not Asket and Nera from the DAL-Universe but their American doubles. These were mentioned by Ptaah in contact report No. 39 in 1975.

These photographs are malicious frauds which were foisted on me, Billy, on behalf of and in collaboration with the "Men In Black". Explanations referring to that are included in the excerpts of the latest contact report which are given below to inform all friends, members, acquaintances and interested parties of the general perspectives and the baddish underhand dealings of the "Men In Black" and their hired helpers.

Furthermore the aforementioned three photographs (No. 109, 110, 111 - unfortunately in the contact talk only two pics were mentioned because No. 109 is of very bad quality) will be not excluded from the range of photographs but will be kept and in the future marked with the note that the depicted two young women are the American doubles of Asket and Nera and that their outlook is so similar that practically there is no possibility of distinguishing them - except by the ones in question themselves. But now read on the excerpts of the contact reports of May 14th, 1998.

Billy"

So far the first paragraph. What follows then on the next six pages is really strange.

After having read through the text I've got the impression that this man is somehow ill - it reminds me of an Roman Emperor who finally burned the City of Rome or of a man not too far back in our German history.

You will not believe that Mr. Meier dares to present a dialogue between himself and a "Ptaah" as the frame for his attempt to explain why the two pictures - a n d o t h e r s - are frauds. In the beginning Mr. Meier laments about Korff, Buergin, Kalliope and the television show which is scheduled for July. It seems that Meier is afraid of this revelation. Suddenly "Ptaah" confirms that indeed the photographs do show the American doubles! Then Meier tries to establish the impression that he cannot remember what "Ptaah" and a "Quetzal" told him in 1985 about the pics.

Meier continues to play the innocent and the victim.Then "Ptaah" explaíns that the cameraman of Meier, a Mr. S., is the real malefactor because this one collaborated with the "Men In Black".

What follows then is the confirmation that the photographs of 'Asket' and 'Nera' are really taken from a "Revue-Show"[ - as Korff has found out !].

Furthermore, "Ptaah" reveals that nearly all the pictures of the first period of Meier's "contacts" are frauds because cameraman S. handed the films over to "Men In Black" who replaced them with prepared films showing the hoaxes we all know! And Mr. Meier is innocent because he didn't recognized the hoaxes and "Ptaah" didn't tell him what he already knew and so Mr. Meier always thought to present - and sell - genuine photographs.

And of course, the film showing 'Asket' and 'Nera' was a fraud, too, and Mr. Meier again didn't recognized it because the "Men In Black" immediately found the two doubles and faked the film. So when Mr. Meier got the film back from the processing, he himself believed to see 'Asket' and couldn't distinguish from what really was in the picture - an American dancer.

And even "Ptaah" and the other "Pleiadians" firstly didn't recognize the fraud - so brilliant was the work of the mighty "Men In Black".

And there is another "force" at work influencing people to act against FIGU: the "impuls-telepathic negative activities of the Gizeh-Intelligences".

And again and again, Mr. Meier claims to have forgotten all what "Ptaah" had told him about faked photographs - a real amnesia. And at the end of the article Mr. Meier asks "Ptaah" why he has not explained the whole affair to Mr. Meier later again because if he would have known that the photographs are fakes, he never would have sold them and would have withdrawn them from publishing.

"Ptaah" answers: "Throughout the years, we didn't know that you have forgotten our explanations regarding this affair, otherwise we would have informed you again at a certain time, of course."

So far the contents of Mr. Meiers latest contact report of May 14th, 1998. I'lI try my best to prepare a complete English translation of the German text up to Monday, May 25. It will be published at: http://www.ufos.de (were you also can see the photographs) and on my own homepage at: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jkoch1

You can find the German text at: http://www.figu.ch/de/schriften/wz107/asket.htm

Well. Despite all the differences one or another might have with Mr. Korff, if we are fair, we have to acknowledge that Korff with the video of the Dean-Martin-Show has found the smoking gun of the Meier case. We have to acknowledge that the research of the team Korff/Buergin was successful.

The knowledge that the real origin of the 'Asket' photographs was revealed and published worldwide must have had a deep impact into the "Semjase Silver Star Center" so that no one else than Mr. Meier himself felt compelled to release such a weird statement to try to save his face.

And now, let's help the ones who were betrayed, the ones who followed Mr. Meier. Don't blame them, don't sneer at them. It is always hard to say good bye to a dream. Let's help them to re-integrate, to live again among us.

--------------
Joachim Koch, Hans-Juergen Kyborg International Roswell Initiative, Germany

www.rense.com/ufo/meierfraud2.htm

See also:
http://members.tripod.com/~A_U_R_A/Meierhoax.html

Again, thanks for the links Emps ;) I was aware of the Aliens/Dean Martin Dancers debate (something which could be resolved very easily, surely?) but it was this image: -

The Meier photograph of the beautiful Pleiadian alien, Semjase, turned out to be a photocopy of a model from a Sears Catalog.

which has especially intrigued me and which I'm keen to see...

There are no photographs of Semjase, as claimed by Korff, whose critique has been thoroughly shredded by both Deardorff and Jansen, as previously noted.

And so the explanations provided to and by Meier are not sufficient for you since, of course, in your perfect world, nothing of the sort could be true. Obviously that would mean that all of Meier's photos, including sequence shots of up to four craft, all of his films and video, which you haven't seen yet, the sound recordings that you claim to be able to reproduce, the metal samples that must be irrelevant because you didn't get to personal see/analyze them, everything the experts said, including David Froning's comments that he made at a presentation of mine...all of this is simply bogus and irrelevant. I see. (The video with Vogel's analysis is titled "The Metal" at www.theyfly.com and I included a couple of minutes of his conclusions on my DVD.)

In 1975, when Meier's official contacts began (meaning the ones in which he would transcribe and then publicly disseminate the contents) he was to not only number each contact but to number each sentence spoken by any of the extraterrestrials who were speaking with him. When he asked why, he was told that in future times he would be accussed of being a hoaxer and falsifier of information (as well as of his physical evidence, as is done here) and it would be necessary to have the numbering in place as a means of establishing the authenticity of the material, through continuity and by making it effectively impossible to insert or delete information at a later time.

Meier commenced and has maintained this simple but effective method for the last 30 years, starting with the first mimeographed copies that were disseminated in Europe and first caught the attention of investigators there and then Lt. Col. Stevens in the U.S. The examples I have posted are but a relative few. There are books in German that have dozens and dozens that were confirmed AFTER the foretold events occurred.

I suggest going to this link and reading both some of the examples I noted and the second version of the Henoch Prophecies (the first being from 1981, which I read in 1986):
http://nexusmagazine.com/articles/Henoc ... ecies.html

Now if it's true that this information (and much more) was given to and published by Meier before the events occurred, I wonder if you'll come up with an ORIGINAL explanation that debunks it. Just to recap that which is already established, the informaion was published first in unalterable documents in German, then in various English translations. It was also published in copyrighted books by Wendelle Stevens (I have the entire set).

Perhaps I'm naive but I'm unaware of how Meier could insert information after the fact in books and documents that I have possessed since 1986, I'm sure the deep thinkers here will explain it to me. A little item like Meier's transcribing, publishing and disseminating specific accurate information regarding Jupiter (as well as Venus, Saturn and the planes beyond Pluto) many months before official discovery (just like all of you here did, right?) must have a simple explanation.

So, while we await the next hatchet job, let me also venture a guess that neither the "duplicated" photos nor the sound recordings, that you are certainly going to produce to back up YOUR claims will pass the same levels of scrutiny and test parameters as Meier's did. And let me also venture a guess that none of you here will publish 60 or so specific, detailed predictive items ranging from a few weeks to years in advance.

But then again, since everyone has caught on to how Meier "faked" everything, I may be mistaken.

• 31st Contact, July 17, 1975:
Semjase informed Meier that Mt Chimborazo, Ecuador, is the highest mountain on Earth (above sea level), contrary to Meier's belief that it was Mt Everest.
Corroborated: June 1996 in Earth magazine, 21 years later.
Till the early 19th century, Chimborazo was thought to be the earth's highest mountain and if measured from the earth's center, it still holds true as the Himalayas are farther away from the equator and lose therefore due to earth's equatorial bulge.

http://www.ecuador-images.net/mountain.chimborazo.htm
Chimborazo mountain
The highest mountain in Ecuador and the closest point to the sun on earth. Covered in perpetual snow at 6310 mts.

Link
In fact lots of sites have similar information, so it's hardly a breath-taking 'prophecy'. (More like splitting hairs, in fact!)
Chimborazo, Ecuador's highest peak, was once claimed to be the world's highest mountain by legendary explorer Alexander Humboldt, and in one way he is correct: due to the equatorial bulge of the planet, Chimborazo is the highest mountain in the world if you measure from the center of the Earth instead of measuring from sea level.

http://www.volcanoclimbing.com/pages/climbing.htm
I repeat:
Chimborazo is the highest mountain in the world if you measure from the center of the Earth instead of measuring from sea level.

So Semjase's info was incorrect anyway!

This isn't very convincing either:
Additional information from the 115th Contact was accidentally given to lead investigator Col. Wendelle Stevens, USAF (Ret.), and shown by him to Maj. Rudolph Pestalozzi, USAF (Ret.) and Mr O. Richard Norton, former director of the Flandreau Planetarium, Tucson, Arizona.
Witnessed by the three men, the information was secured until after the following specific, predicted events occurred:
• Jonestown massacre (Nov 18, 1978)
• Overthrow of the Shah of Iran (Jan 1979)
• Chinese invasion of North Vietnam (Feb–Mar 1979)
• Iran Hostage Crisis (Nov 1979–Jan 1981)
• Soviet invasion of Afghanistan (Dec 1979)
• Terrorist attack on Iranian Embassy, London (Apr–May 1980)
• Abdication of Queen Juliana of The Netherlands (Apr 1980)
• Death of Tito of Yugoslavia (May 4, 1980)
• Mount St Helens eruption (May 18, 1980)
• Assassination of Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi (Oct 31, 1984).

http://nexusmagazine.com/articles/Henoc ... ecies.html

So if I make several predictions about coming events, but don't reveal them until after the events have happened, you're all going to believe me, right? 8)

Many lives will be lost during a civil war in Wales, where differences between various parties will arise before the Third World War. Welsh and English forces will clash especially near Cymru, and claim many lives and cause great destruction.

I leave it up to our Welsh board members to point out the obvious problem in this one...

The prophecy about the terrorist destruction of the WTC sounds impressive, until I noticed this:
The Henoch Prophecies are copyright © 2002–2004 Billy Meier/FIGU (Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien [Free Community of Interests in Fringe and Spiritual Sciences and Ufological Studies), Semjase Silver Star Center, CH-8495 Schmidrüti ZH, Switzerland. For more information, go to website http://www.figu.org.
The complete Henoch Prophecies, as well as more predictions from the 251st Contact, can be found in Guido Moosbrugger's 2004 book, And Still They Fly! (the second edition of And Yet They Fly!, 2001).
So is there any evidence of these prophecies before 2001?

Apparently rynner is so desperate for this to be wrong that he misses the obvious regarding the following:

• Jonestown massacre (Nov 18, 1978)
• Overthrow of the Shah of Iran (Jan 1979)
• Chinese invasion of North Vietnam (Feb–Mar 1979)
• Iran Hostage Crisis (Nov 1979–Jan 1981)
• Soviet invasion of Afghanistan (Dec 1979)
• Terrorist attack on Iranian Embassy, London (Apr–May 1980)
• Abdication of Queen Juliana of The Netherlands (Apr 1980)
• Death of Tito of Yugoslavia (May 4, 1980)
• Mount St Helens eruption (May 18, 1980)
• Assassination of Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi (Oct 31, 1984).

All of these were given to and published by Meier on October 19, 1978, which certainly appears to me to be before the dates of occurrence. Further, they were ALL in the possession of Wendelle Stevens on March 9, 1979.

As I said, I'm sure that you will come up with original "reasons" as to how Meier accomplished this kind of "hoax".

Next.

rynner said:
So if I make several predictions about coming events, but don't reveal them until after the events have happened, you're all going to believe me, right? 8)

If you find a bookmaker who will, please let me know...

Perhaps one might w begin to understand the nature and intensity of the campaign against Meier, the (documented) assassination attempts, the intense debunking of his still irreproducible physical evidence by Korff and friends.

If this really isn't so much about UFOs and ETs, the "now-that-we-have-your-attention" mechanism, and more about little old us and our collectively brainwashed, cultic, religious, pathetically political, non-thinking, non-self-responsible mindset and how willingly we allow ourselves to be manipulated by the powers that be, is it really any wonder that that more energy will be put into "debunking" it than actually examining to see what the truth is?

As for the WTC prediction, unfortunately I only picked that up in 2002 when it was first (publicly) released. It, and a few other things, weren't in the 1981 version that I first acquired in 1986. Of course, there were plenty of things that were/are in both versions, and in the other material that I acquired at that time from 1975-1978 that first led me to start to note the presence and accuracy of the prophetic information. And I'm surprised that the obvious question hasn't been raised regarding the predictions (things that will happen with certaity, as oppossed to prophecies, which are alterable if acted upon in time): Isn't there a huge amount of erroneous predictive information? No. If so, I sure haven't found it. And there's toms more even in English that has so far all checked out.

No need for me to defend it, make of it what you will. But I will add a little note from my own perspective as to why I think that both the U.S. and England will fall as predicted. One of the fundamental laws of the universe is the law of cause and effect. No matter how much "spin" is given to acts of aggression and state sponsored terrorism, such as our two contries are engaged in under the guise of fighting a war on terrorism, the law cannot be fooled or tricked away, the pendulum returns, inevitably, in its own timing.

Humanity demonstrates its painful, self-imposed ignorance and abyssmal stupidity in its denial of "the way things work", which, contrary to our beliefs, doesn't make it all just go away. The Plejaren mission has been centered around attempting, in an oblique and non-interferring manner, through a seemingly unlikely mediator, to assist us to assure our future survival and to go through some of the inevitable changes as painlessly as possible while helping us to avoid some of the things that may still be (or have been) changeable.

In their own opinion, the Plejaren have, unfortunately, failed to a large degree. Saturated with armchair know-it-alls and self-satisified materialists, we're simply too "smart" to be taken in by such things, or to be bothered and inconvenienced by actually having to think, collect and gather information and evidence and use the same kind of reasonning that might be applied in a legal matter, i.e. preponderance of evidence, circumstantial evidence, expert testimony, motive, opportunity, etc.

Nope, we're too smart for that. It's far easier to sit back and throw darts and mentally masturbate ourselves out of the building tension of uncertainty.

And, of course, should any of you trouble yourselves to read the Talmud of Jmmanuel (www.tjresearch.info), discovered in 1963, translated by 1970 and first published around 1974, you'll undoubtedly have further explanations as to how specific prophecies contained in the original 2,000 year-old document could possibly have also occurred after the book was in print, let alone when first writtena nd discovered.

It's really all the more pathetic and worthy of embarrassment that their method involved using a one-armed man, to whom incredible abilities of deception and actual genius are attributed instead of even reasonable conclusions in light of the volume and magnitude of the entire matter.

So let's get with it, let's take the next shot and, hey, what about those phony dinosaur photos anyway?

Michael812 said:
And so the explanations provided to and by Meier are not sufficient for you since, of course, in your perfect world, nothing of the sort could be true.

It doesn't have to be perfect but it has to be plausible. As you have so much invested in Meier let me phrase it in a more hypothetical manner:

1. A man has a series of pictures of fantastical scenes which he has distributed for years.

2. When he gets a whiff of the fact that some of these images are about to be revelaed as fakes he remembers a conversation with a mysterious entity years previously that they were faked.

Now would you find that plausible?

And "But look at the stuff people haven't been able to prove is a fake yet!!" isn't addressing the question.

Michael812 said:
(The video with Vogel's analysis is titled "The Metal" at www.theyfly.com and I included a couple of minutes of his conclusions on my DVD.)

Ah right - the one you are selling for $25?

www.theyfly.com/products.htm

Michael812 said:
In 1975, when Meier's official contacts began (meaning the ones in which he would transcribe and then publicly disseminate the contents) he was to not only number each contact but to number each sentence spoken by any of the extraterrestrials who were speaking with him. When he asked why, he was told that in future times he would be accussed of being a hoaxer and falsifier of information (as well as of his physical evidence, as is done here) and it would be necessary to have the numbering in place as a means of establishing the authenticity of the material, through continuity and by making it effectively impossible to insert or delete information at a later time.

Which makes me wonder how he managed to forget such important information as "some of those photos have been faked."

graylien said:
I'm not sure that you can ever prove the Meier sound recordings are fake simply by producing similar recordings, nor that you can prove the photos are fake simply by producing similar photos. The best you can prove is that it would have been possible to fake them, given the requisite knowledge and equipment. This is certainly never going to be enough to change the minds of those who have already invested their belief in the Meier contacts.

Sorry for not replying to this before - I suppose the recreating them isn't to prove they are fake or not but to prove if they are reproducible or not. As there are claims (from both Believers and, in the case of the photos mentioned and addressed in the FT 197 article, the Skeptics) that they aren't reproducible then the first step would be to test that claim and thats what Alan Friswell did with the models.

As for the WTC prediction, unfortunately I only picked that up in 2002 when it was first (publicly) released. It, and a few other things, weren't in the 1981 version that I first acquired in 1986.

Don't you see the credibility problem with this statement?

In 1976 Meier learned that Rashid and his family were assassinated in Baghdad, making him (Meier) the only known surviving witness to the TJ's discovery and historicity

Yes, the Talmud of Jmmanuel, another case where all the original and irrefutable evidence has gone missing.

Just a question, is there actually a "J" in Aramaic or Hebrew?

Oh, and why the Edward Albert pseudonym?

A few final thoughts before I move on.

A careful reading of the Meier material will reveal that he suffered a rather severe head/brain injury in the 1980s that prevented him from transcribing many contacts at that time. There are literally thousands of pages of information in this case transcribed, single-handedly (literally) by Meier. If you are troubled by a human being having some problems with memory, or in any other way that doesn't meet your stringent standards of truthfulness, if you ignore the actual parameters for duplicating the photos, and not simply the "effect", as the skeptics attempted to claim, then I can't help you there either. If hundreds of clear daytime photos with multiple craft, etc., etc., etc. aren't sufficient to PROVOKE THINKING then so be it.

As far as the video, yes, that's right, $25 (US). The same one that I bought for that price when I was interested enough to want to know more about the case. But I should tell you that it's in VHS format and not PAL and would have to be transferred to that system. A small clip of Vogel's conclusions, as well as the film clip the skeptics didn't even try to duplicate and a video in which Meier zooms about 300' across an open field in on a 14' UFO hovering by a tree, are all on the DVD, which plays universally.

If you don't know, I divide the case into that which is speculative and that which is factual. I submit that there is sufficient factual proof in the physical evidence, and in the higher standard of proof, to claim that the case is authentic far beyond a reasonable doubt. I do not say that everything in the case is true as I have no way of knowing, many foretold events haven't occurred and we don't as yet have a means to check out the accuracy of the past historical information either. But the complete absence of to be expected volumes of erroneous information, unlucky guesses, etc. is absolutely stunning. There are three incidents that I found in the material where the events foretold took place at a different time than the Plejaren had anticipated, i.e. the fall of the Berlin Wall, the death of Reagan (who they said would be one of the people to contribute to bringing about WWIII) ad the death of the last Pope.

The case differs from a "religion" in very important ways. Religions rest on the childishly nonsensical, painfully idiotic and completely inadmissible premise that "what's in this book is true...because the book says it's true." Please! And billions of people have, and continue to, drink that Kool-Aid. On the other hand, the Meier case contains the most voluminous, specific, prophetically accurate body of information that I am aware of. It proves its authenticity without the need for any beliefs whatsoever. Religions are built on beliefs, faith, fear, superstitions, rituals, giving away one's power to an (often vengeful, menacing) God, angels, saints, and other outside forces, etc., etc.

There is no such nonsense connected to this case, though, in the past, the prophets in this lineage and their teachings were corrupted into religions. We are being encouraged to leave behind the age of beliefs for the age of knowledge and wisdom. This is also said to be an 800-year mission, with another 700+ years to go, if we use Meier's life in the timeline. It also kind of reaffirms the perception that people will not "get it" in time to avoid a whole lot of hurt but that, ultimately, it will work itself out.

As for originals for the TJ, two things. Please first produce the "originals" for the Old and New Testament. Take your time. Second, once you deign to familiarize yourself with it (perhaps after you've exhausted your handful of darts) you'll find that, again, the prophetically accurate information (hint: how did a man 2,000 years ago know about the Kuwait oil fires, which also happened about 16 years AFTER the book was in print?) trumps the argument.

As for pseudonyms, may I suggest you read a little bit and not embarrass yourself by revealing how shallowly you've perused the material?

I have much to do now and may not be able to insert comments as often as I'd like. But really, everything you need to find out the truth about the case is available to you, most of it for free, just requiring time and interest on one's part. In case you didn't already find it, there's the Swiss site at: www.figu/us (for English language readers, the master site is www.figu.org)

Believing that something is true or false is irrelevant to whether it is. I guarantee that if you reasonably conclude that the case is true you will still find plenty of things to disturb or even offend you.

I sincerely thank everyone here, especially those who are adversarial to the case (hey, is that everyone but me?) as it helps to bring forth different elements of the case that need more exposure and some that I may have forgotten about or not focused on that recently. I've informed some other people who are studying the case about this for too and perhaps some will jump in and make comments.

Again, this is either the biggest, most impenetrable hoax or the most important story in all of human history. Time will tell.

Best.

As for originals for the TJ, two things. Please first produce the "originals" for the Old and New Testament.

There's at least fragmentary evidence in the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Oxyrhynchus Papyrii, there are Hebrew and Latin texts...all we have for TJ is Mr Meiers.

The case differs from a "religion" in very important ways. Religions rest on the childishly nonsensical, painfully idiotic and completely inadmissible premise that "what's in this book is true...because the book says it's true."

In this case it's different because Mr Meiers says it's true.

BTW: I was just wondering why he'd misplaced his surname in India. Funny how a lot of his photos were stolen.

Emperor said:
As there are claims (from both Believers and, in the case of the photos mentioned and addressed in the FT 197 article, the Skeptics) that they aren't reproducible then the first step would be to test that claim and thats what Alan Friswell did with the models.

...And a very fine job he made of it too. But did he actually change anyones mind? Did the article give any of Meiers supporters pause for thought? And is it worth the time of serious UFO researchers to even bother investigating these types of cases?

The history of UFO contactee cults appears to demonstrate that the more you challenge their beliefs, the closer knit they become. I would suggest that Meier would still have a loyal following even if he had never produced any photos, simply because he is a charismatic man promoting a belief system which (for whatever reason) fulfills a spiritual hunger in his followers. Attacking the photos will not discourage Meiers followers in the least because it is not actually the photos that they believe in - it is the man himself.

graylien said:
Emperor said:
As there are claims (from both Believers and, in the case of the photos mentioned and addressed in the FT 197 article, the Skeptics) that they aren't reproducible then the first step would be to test that claim and thats what Alan Friswell did with the models.

...And a very fine job he made of it too. But did he actually change anyones mind? Did the article give any of Meiers supporters pause for thought? And is it worth the time of serious UFO researchers to even bother investigating these types of cases?

Well again that comes down to one's objectives - the Skpetics already know they can't be real and the Believers well... believe. Luckily there is a lot of people in the middle ground and claims like "this can't be reproduced" leads to a number of potential reactions:

1. Blimey then it must be true!!

2. Hmmmmm - well lets see then shall we.

etc.

Things were stuck in a rut with the Skeptics saying "they can be easily faked" and the Believers saying "well go on fake them then!!!" so it was time to move things on and thats what I think he article has helped do. At least for us in the middleground. I have emailed IIG (and Randi ;) ) and passed along a message for Alan Friswell and it would be interesting to see their take on things too.

Everyone has different aims in this kind of thing but the (successful) attempts to fake Meier's UFOs weren't aimed at convincing anyone one way or ther other (as far as I can tell - I'm sure Alan would phrase it diffrently) it was to test the claims that they couldn't be faked. You can draw your own conclusions and inferences from that.

Just noticed this on figu. Tagged it for future reference in case in we're all still here in 18 months time and it suddenly disappears.

Yet, also Israel and Palestine as well as Iraq will be involved in this bad game although most of the guilt for this evil will be found in the warmongering and war-leading ringleaders George W. Bush, Jassir Arafat, Saddam Husain, and Ariel Sharon as I explained already at earlier times. Will there not be a turn for the better in the beginning of the millennium, the prophecy according to Henok will come true that the Third World War in the year 2006 will take place and two thirds of mankind will lose their lives.

Oh the third world war has been coming since the early 60s.
Aren't we, as humans...completely stubborn and complaicent in thinking that if any highly evolved alien species were to contact the Earth, they would go to us?
I'd favour communal insects like Bees. wasps, ants and Chavvies! lol!

Back