Bob Lazar

WeirdExeter

Abominable Snowman
It was originally a British case, allegedly of alien abduction, but the victims lived next door to a piece of Government property, wooded, and they occasionally saw craft taking off from there. It then occurred to me that all the disinformation, Lazar included, was intended to focus the believers' attention on Area 51. Why? Why would someone in authority refer openly to advanced tech being developed "in the desert?" Obviously because the real research was being done somewhere else. You really don't need runways thousands of feet long to test antigravity devices, do you? Wooded areas, camouflaged from satellite view and easy to secure, make more sense.
More about this British case please...!

eburacum

Papo-furado
Since gravity is such a weak force, antigravity would presumably be weak as well, assuming it is an exact mirror of gravity. So the best place to test an antigravity device would be in laboratory conditions, in a carefully selected location away from any major masses. Ideally these experiments would take place in freefall.
The Cavendish experiment might be a good model for such a experimental set up
.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment

charliebrown

Justified & Ancient
In a past History Channel program about Bob Lazar, Bob is explaining element 115 makes its own gravity.

Of course, this seems impossible, how can an element make gravity.

But one has to remember a humanoid 2 million older than us is just nothing compared to the age of the universe.

Ronnie Jersey

Abominable Snowman
Did you guys notice all the comments on youtube for that Bob Lazar video, they were very positive, Lazar comes across as credible and the majority believe him.

Carl Grove

Justified & Ancient
Did you guys notice all the comments on youtube for that Bob Lazar video, they were very positive, Lazar comes across as credible and the majority believe him.
Quite scary really. Normally nobody, but nobody, would be allowed to get within a million miles of a top secret installation such as Area 51 is said to be without an extensive period of checking and double checking every aspect of their character and background, without a known track record (and multiple publications) in advanced physics, and without undergoing searching cross examination. A guy with an unknown past, a record of shady activities, apparently impresses a famous physicist based on one brief encounter, and is then offered a job working on a project before even being given a security clearance to visit the place! The tools he is given are minimal and relatively low tech, he admits (to Vallee) that he has memory blanks and was regularly given an unknown liquid to drink, within a short period he is telling all his friends about the flying saucers tested there every night and been sacked. And people really believe what he says about unknown elements and flying saucers in hangers there, etc. The disinformers must think it their greatest success story.

WeirdExeter

Abominable Snowman
Quite scary really. Normally nobody, but nobody, would be allowed to get within a million miles of a top secret installation such as Area 51 is said to be without an extensive period of checking and double checking every aspect of their character and background, without a known track record (and multiple publications) in advanced physics, and without undergoing searching cross examination. A guy with an unknown past, a record of shady activities, apparently impresses a famous physicist based on one brief encounter, and is then offered a job working on a project before even being given a security clearance to visit the place! The tools he is given are minimal and relatively low tech, he admits (to Vallee) that he has memory blanks and was regularly given an unknown liquid to drink, within a short period he is telling all his friends about the flying saucers tested there every night and been sacked. And people really believe what he says about unknown elements and flying saucers in hangers there, etc. The disinformers must think it their greatest success story.
It is ironic really as he does have a fascinating tale to tell of how he was manipulated and lured into a disinformation project, which is not something many people can claim. Just a shame he can't see it.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Isn't there some other guy who said he worked there, and he remembered Lazar being there? Or is that other man also part of the disinfo?

WeirdExeter

Abominable Snowman
This is an interesting short video with Christopher Mellon, Former Intelligence Secretary, and Joe Rogan, stating at 3:33
that Lazar did work at Los Alamos and was on the employee roster:

Yes he was there. So too were the men who installed the telephones and emptied the stage tanks.

It is a massive leap from "I was there" to "I saw half a dozen alien spacecraft in a hanger"

Ronnie Jersey

Abominable Snowman
Well gentlemen, the question was if anyone could confirm that Lazar actually did work there, and it does appear that he was there.
And whether it is Kenneth Arnold, or Mac Brazel, or Jesse Marcel, etc. it also appears that their testimonies are picked to pieces.
Personally, I don't believe everything the government chooses to tell me, Do you?

Coal

The Ultimate Skepticus
"In 1990, he was convicted for his involvement in a prostitution ring and again in 2006 for selling illegal chemicals." (wiki)

Well gentlemen, the question was if anyone could confirm that Lazar actually did work there, and it does appear that he was there.
And whether it is Kenneth Arnold, or Mac Brazel, or Jesse Marcel, etc. it also appears that their testimonies are picked to pieces.
Personally, I don't believe everything the government chooses to tell me, Do you?
Well maybe...but I don't much rate the word of a drug dealer and pimp either... :)

Carl Grove

Justified & Ancient
Isn't there some other guy who said he worked there, and he remembered Lazar being there? Or is that other man also part of the disinfo?
There is evidence that he worked for certain bodies, but as an outside contractor of some kind. There is a lot of conflicting evidence concerning all this.
No, of course not, but in this case where disinformation is clearly a major factor, the likelihood is that he got sucked into a scheme where he was basically being used to sell the information that "alien space craft are being back engineered at Area 51." I think the truth is more likely that "we are engaged on very highly advanced antigravity research, but not at Area 51, so it helps us if thousands of UFO believers spend their nights scanning the skies over it, unaware that the really significant stuff is going on elsewhere."

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Well maybe...but I don't much rate the word of a drug dealer and pimp either... :)
Of course, there is the possibility that the (alleged) US government vendetta against him drove him close to bankruptcy and forced him to choose a criminal path...

eburacum

Papo-furado
I should note that most investigators take the accounts of Kenneth Arnold, Mac Brazel, and Jesse Marcel seriously, and attempt to interpret these accounts as (somewhat unreliable) recollections of reality; on the other hand, almost nothing Lazar says has any basis in fact.

Last edited: