• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bob Lazar

Carl, I have aborted my search for a copy.

Having now read a few online reviews, the concensus does seem to be, precisely as you say!

In terms of understanding, we are relatively in Homer Simpson territory
There is a good intro to the Biefield Brown effect and related theories about advanced flight technology in Paul LaViolette's Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, can just about follow the technical side! Also online you can get Henry Stevens' Hitler's Flying Saucers.

https://www.scribd.com/document/525312338/Hitlers-Flying-Saucers-Henry-Stevens

Also worth getting Nick Cook's book The Hunt for Zero Point. There are also many other approaches including Russian work based upon the ideas of British inventer Searl. (I seem to recall that some of the Russians said that the device would also slightly alter local time measurements.)

That's where I end up shrugging when it comes to "so they're covering something up, but what is that something?" It's like the intelligence community muddies the water for its own sake. I'm sure it's come in handy many times, but not necessarily for things they specifically knew would happen.
Then again I also subscribe to the "Bob Lazar was basically a con man/above his pay grade (possibly falsified information for his job qualifications) and he was happy to squeak out of that in return for doing the UFO gig" take. There's a French guy with a site that came to that conclusion, I forget what the URL is....
Having watched his interviews, I suspect he is on the high-functioning end of the autism spectrum. I work with autistic young adults, some of whom are educated to Masters level, and you get to know the signs.

Well I think that's exactly it.. to carry the analogy forward... if you're hiding something on the bottom of a lake... muddying the water is the perfect way to keep people from knowing WHERE to look. People can't see the bottom, and don't know where the object is hidden, and if they try following the plumes of mud... they might get distracted indefinitely.
I guess my point is that they don't need to be hiding any fascinating thing at all, to be using the tactic. Mundane objectives are just as obfuscated. Given the good-luck-getting-closure-on-that nature of weird things, I don't know that I'll ever find that there was. That doesn't bother me, and it doesn't negate the chance that they are in fact hiding some Truth, but I really do suspect that it's likely there's nothing in that mud at all.

I mean, heck. Look at the ex-KGB psychic dudes that appear to be genuinely taken seriously by some people (ex., Georgy Rogozin, who did 'photograph-readings' on American politicians' photos). If you were up against that, you'd write fiction for your own ends too.

I guess my point is that they don't need to be hiding any fascinating thing at all, to be using the tactic. Mundane objectives are just as obfuscated. Given the good-luck-getting-closure-on-that nature of weird things, I don't know that I'll ever find that there was. That doesn't bother me, and it doesn't negate the chance that they are in fact hiding some Truth, but I really do suspect that it's likely there's nothing in that mud at all.

I mean, heck. Look at the ex-KGB psychic dudes that appear to be genuinely taken seriously by some people (ex., Georgy Rogozin, who did 'photograph-readings' on American politicians' photos). If you were up against that, you'd write fiction for your own ends too.
this is very true. knowing THAT someone is hiding something doesn't tell you how important it is... because that information is hidden too.

Great new article featuring interviews with people who knew?know Bob Lazar:

"This is the third in a series of articles resulting from over fifty interviews conducted with people who either know or knew Bob Lazar, have had a role in his story or claims, or would have knowledge relevant to Bob’s story or claims if they are true.

This article mainly explores the period prior to May 1982, when Bob and his then wife Carol moved to Los Alamos, NM. Through interviews with friends, coworkers, and Carol’s family members, it aims to shed light on heretofore unknown aspects of Lazar‘s past, including Carol’s criminal history."

Read on:

https://medium.com/@signalsintelligence/bob-lazar-shadows-f045a2be1d9c

Just saying, if Lazar was telling the truth, how the world would be completely different.

And that is what world governments would be afraid of which is something more powerful.

I'm sure this Corbell doco was posted here earlier but it seems to have gone.

Strong bias: The content creator favours the legitimacy of Bob's claims. Knapp features heavily.

Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers​

I know I am a majority of one, but I am on Bob Lazar’s side.

Even more so after David Grusch’s past mental problems was mysteriously released to the news media as to say who would believe a mentally disturbed person who talks about UFOs.

I know I am a majority of one, but I am on Bob Lazar’s side.

Even more so after David Grusch’s past mental problems was mysteriously released to the news media as to say who would believe a mentally disturbed person who talks about UFOs.
It's one of those things where you're like... "why are they trying to discredit a guy no one takes seriously?"

Just saying, if Lazar was telling the truth, how the world would be completely different.

And that is what world governments would be afraid of which is something more powerful.
I'm sure he was saying what he believed to be the truth, but given that nobody in a super top secret project would even think about offering him a job in such a facility unless he had passed long stringent security checks, he was saying what they wanted him to say.

I'm sure he was saying what he believed to be the truth, but given that nobody in a super top secret project would even think about offering him a job in such a facility unless he had passed long stringent security checks, he was saying what they wanted him to say.
The other thing is that "discrediting" him.... Is it really discrediting him if your actions are just drawing attention to him?

The other thing is that "discrediting" him.... Is it really discrediting him if your actions are just drawing attention to him?
It's classic disinformation really. All the publicity, apparently pro or anti, is keeping him in the Ufologists' minds. As Jacques Vallee pointed out decades ago, even if you get information that discredits someone you are still going to listen to him because it all adds to the excitement!

It's classic disinformation really. All the publicity, apparently pro or anti, is keeping him in the Ufologists' minds. As Jacques Vallee pointed out decades ago, even if you get information that discredits someone you are still going to listen to him because it all adds to the excitement!
Yeah if you really want it to disappear... distract people with something else and don't talk about it.

But by that token... if Lazar is the distraction.... what is the thing they're distracting us from?

Yeah if you really want it to disappear... distract people with something else and don't talk about it.

But by that token... if Lazar is the distraction.... what is the thing they're distracting us from?
Could be a black project somewhere else working on field propulsion. One place a VTO research project wouldn't require would be a well known facility in the desert with long runways.

In the Nimitz “ tic tac “ UFO video, the UFO acted as Lazar predicted.

The UFO leans to the side to change the gravitational force to move forward as confirmed by jet pilot David Fravor.

For Lazar's story to be true, John Lear must have been a prophet, Billy Meier's 'flying saucer' photographs and all of the wisdom imparted from the Plaeides must be genuine, along with the MJ-12 documents.

Plus, there has to be a misunderstanding when Linda Moulton Howe so clearly recalls that in those early days, Lazar confided how his parents could not afford college for him, although he would drive to meet up with friends who were able to and occasionally sneak into classes to live his dream, albeit only temporarily.

And those who somehow managed to erase every trace of his alternative educational background, might not have taken into account that the university computer systems had a systematic, data backup routine, such that all the evidence would still be available from routine, ongoing back ups.

As explained, in detail, here:

https://jceaston.blogspot.com/2023/08/the-truth-about-bob-lazar.html?m=1

Whether you love or hate the guy, he did everyone a favor by really put the possibility of UFOs out into the mainstream media.

Lazar is a big part of UFO history.

Back