• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Clinton Deaths

Seth Rich is still dead, but in an unexpected twist the story about him being killed by the Clintons for leaking Democratic Committee emails during Hilary's run for President last year is now alleged to have been made up by Fox News and a Trump supporter.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/54078...s-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story

"The Fox News Channel and a wealthy supporter of President Trump worked in concert under the watchful eye of the White House to concoct a story about the death of a young Democratic National Committee aide, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

The explosive claim is part of the lawsuit filed against Fox News by Rod Wheeler, a longtime paid commentator for the news network. The suit was obtained exclusively by NPR.

Wheeler alleges Fox News and the Trump supporter intended to deflect public attention from growing concern about the administration's ties to the Russian government. His suit charges that a Fox News reporter created quotations out of thin air and attributed them to him to propel her story."

Seth Rich is still dead, but in an unexpected twist the story about him being killed by the Clintons for leaking Democratic Committee emails during Hilary's run for President last year is now alleged to have been made up by Fox News and a Trump supporter.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/54078...s-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story

"The Fox News Channel and a wealthy supporter of President Trump worked in concert under the watchful eye of the White House to concoct a story about the death of a young Democratic National Committee aide, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

The explosive claim is part of the lawsuit filed against Fox News by Rod Wheeler, a longtime paid commentator for the news network. The suit was obtained exclusively by NPR.

Wheeler alleges Fox News and the Trump supporter intended to deflect public attention from growing concern about the administration's ties to the Russian government. His suit charges that a Fox News reporter created quotations out of thin air and attributed them to him to propel her story."
Fox News might have created a story out of it, but I think the conspiracy theorists on the internet thought he was a Clinton Death case regardless of what media said.

I won't get into this as it gets political,but this wheeler guy is a ,well a ,liar.He changes his story like I change my socks,he,s a Fox News contributor,no he's a private investigator for the Rich family,well he's got connections in the FBI,A top democrat stopped his investigation,he's suing Fox News for discrimination,it just goes on and on.
A story for me has to have a certain fluidity based on life experiences,it,s my BS detector.

Julian Assange not only knew that a murdered Democratic National Committee staffer wasn’t his source for thousands of hacked party emails, he was in active contact with his real sources in Russia’s GRU months after Seth Rich’s death. At the same time he was publicly working to shift blame onto the slain staffer “to obscure the source of the materials he was releasing,” Special Counsel Robert Mueller asserts in his final report on Russia’s role in the 2016 presidential election.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-report-julian-assange-smeared-seth-rich-to-cover-for-russians

In the same vein, the memes and parodies have already begun. This was sent to me by someone earlier this evening.
kb.jpg

Some say it was faked using an app that can change time stamps (which I've yet to see proof of, as that would indicate quite a vulnerability in Twitter). Others suggest the person posted lots of "celebrity dies [this way involving known potentially hazardous lifestyle]" tweets but keeps them all marked as hidden until one finally comes true.

A cartoon predicted the crash in 2016.

Last edited:
Anthony Weiner being alive is proof there's no Clinton death conspiracy. His inability to keep his pants on helped cause her to lose the Presidency.
Yeah, and how is Monica still alive? If anything, I'd say it all seems a lot like the KGB has been murdering friends of the Clintons to make them look bad.

Yeah, and how is Monica still alive? If anything, I'd say it all seems a lot like the KGB has been murdering friends of the Clintons to make them look bad.
Because she gave good head?

Because she gave good head?
More likely because she makes the Clintons look bad. Not all conspiracies are quite what they look like. That's the trick. I doubt the Clintons benefit from having their friends die. Sure, you might say "ooh they obviously knew some dirt, and were bumped off", but on this industrial scale of murder and misfortune you'd have to question that. This looks more like people on the receiving end of a vendetta. It is pretty common knowledge that Putin completely hates Hillary, and killing their friends is a great way to weaken people while making them look like criminals. A very KGB chess-master move.

One thing is clearly obvious
Being friends &/or associates with Bill & Hillary Clinton is dangerous to your health .

it's just plain odd/weird that so many people connected to them have died by suicide OR died mysteriously ..... I mean WTF !

" ARKANCIDE/D " is a real thing

More likely because she makes the Clintons look bad. Not all conspiracies are quite what they look like. That's the trick. I doubt the Clintons benefit from having their friends die. Sure, you might say "ooh they obviously knew some dirt, and were bumped off", but on this industrial scale of murder and misfortune you'd have to question that. This looks more like people on the receiving end of a vendetta. It is pretty common knowledge that Putin completely hates Hillary, and killing their friends is a great way to weaken people while making them look like criminals. A very KGB chess-master move.
Has anyone looked at a control condtion, that is the death-rates in a similar circle for say the Obamas?

One thing is clearly obvious
Being friends &/or associates with Bill & Hillary Clinton is dangerous to your health .

it's just plain odd/weird that so many people connected to them have died by suicide OR died mysteriously ..... I mean WTF !

" ARKANCIDE/D " is a real thing
From what I’ve read it’s a story that’s been going around since the early 90s on 4Chan, was taken up & spread by Qanon & so forth. There’s a lot of debunking of it if you look.

What do you think is going on - are the Clinton’s themselves assassinating or ‘suiciding’ quite a few people, or do they have a small hit squad they pay to do it?

Or, as suggested above, another party such as Putin is doing in an effort to discredit them.

Or, as members of the ‘elite’, have they met & had dealings with thousands of people, some of whom have died.

Is there another option?

NYC Billionaire Financier Thomas H. Lee, and Friend of the Clintons, Found Dead of Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound

“Lee was a good friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton and in June 2008, following Hillary’s unsuccessful presidential run, the couple reportedly stayed at his East Hampton home.”

Cops responded to a 911 call at 767 Fifth Avenue — where Thomas H. Lee Capital, LLC is located on the sixth floor — at around 11:10 a.m., the sources said.

EMTs pronounced the 78-year-old businessman dead at the scene.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-found-dead-of-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound/

maximus otter

NYC Billionaire Financier Thomas H. Lee, and Friend of the Clintons, Found Dead of Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound

“Lee was a good friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton and in June 2008, following Hillary’s unsuccessful presidential run, the couple reportedly stayed at his East Hampton home.”

Cops responded to a 911 call at 767 Fifth Avenue — where Thomas H. Lee Capital, LLC is located on the sixth floor — at around 11:10 a.m., the sources said.

EMTs pronounced the 78-year-old businessman dead at the scene.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-found-dead-of-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound/

maximus otter
I expect he couldn’t stand to see them again so topped himself. Or Bill did it.

Back