• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

Michael59, in post #3031, made the leap from covid conspiracy to the US (?) government stealing or at least borrowing from pension funds ("And wouldn't it be shocking to find out that the reason governments are pushing the vaccines are because they used those pension funds to purchase them and if they don't use up the vaccines, they can't replace the funds.") - all with no evidence that the US ever has done this or ever legally can do this under any laws to date.

Even if governmental use of pension funds can take place in Canada, (but this was not proved, and the Emergencies Act was based on private, individual funds, not group pensions), this has nothing to do with the US.

Also, in the US, the Federal government is not getting compensated for the Covid vaccines from the individual recipients, so the case in which "if they don't use up the vaccines, they can't replace the funds" can never apply. The individual recipients sometimes have to pay a small fee for the administration - depending on age and type of medical insurance and other factors - but not the vaccine itself. I do not know what other countries do.

I am starting to have a heartfelt appreciation of conspiracy theorists, because scrutinized evidence is not required.

“Because the second wave was so much more severe than the first, a lot of people refused to believe it could be the same disease. It had to be terrorism. They didn't care what medical experts kept telling them, about how it was the nature of influenza to occur in waves and that there was nothing about this pandemic, terrible though it was, that wasn't happening more or less as had long been predicted.

No, not bioterrorism, others said, but a virus that had escaped from a laboratory. These were the same people who believed that both Lyme disease and West Nile virus were caused by germs that had escaped many years ago from a government lab off the coast of Long Island. They scoffed at the assertion that it was impossible to say for sure where the flu had begun because cases had appeared in several different countries at exactly the same time. Cover-up! Everyone knew the government was involved in the development of bioweapons. And although the Americans were not the only ones who were working on such weapons, the belief that they were somehow to blame--that the monster germ had most likely been created in an American lab, for American military purposes--would outlive the pandemic itself.

In any case, according to a poll, eighty-two percent of Americans believed the government knew more about the flu than it was saying. And the number of people who declared themselves dead set against any vaccine the government came up with was steadily growing.”

― Sigrid Nunez

That's why it is called a theory and not fact.

And to further confuse you: “Yesterday’s conspiracy theories are tomorrow’s truth.”

Just press play: https://www.instagram.com/p/CdWSV8AlhmM/

Australian Physician-Investigator Fired over Vaccine Mandates takes fight to Supreme Court​

Do doctors have the right to quote research results, even if they are disputed, challenged, or represent some controversial stance opposed to a formal government position? What if the data is the result from their own research or real-world care? The answer around the world, is ever increasingly no, as national governments pressure medical professional licensing bodies and health systems, indirectly, to punish any medical providers that promulgate “misinformation.”

Here's another one that makes perfect sense. Maybe you can find something wrong with the wallpaper this time?

UK vaccination, adverse reactions​

I pointed that out as it would improve his point, and thus help your cause, if he wouldn't make such a simple error in making his point. Antivax needs to do better than posting things like urls such as [keyboard-smash].com that if they want to be take seriously. As for your youtube link:

2022_08_24_08_39_28_Coronavirus_Disease_2019_COVID_19_Conspiracy_Theories_Claims_Page_101_T.jpg

The case comes to court.

Four men accused of wanting to kidnap Michigan's governor were ready to use machine guns and grenade launchers as part of the plot, a US court has heard.

The accused are on trial accused of targeting Gretchen Whitmer in 2020 over Covid rules she imposed early in the pandemic. Their lawyers argue they were entrapped - or improperly induced into the crimes - by government agents.

The four are facing charges of kidnapping conspiracy. Two of the men are also facing charges of conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction.

According to prosecutors, a group of men - some of whom are alleged militia members - planned to abduct the Democratic governor from her holiday home with the intent of putting her on a "treason trial" and then setting her adrift in a boat on Lake Michigan.

The FBI arrested 14 suspected kidnappers in October 2020, six of whom were charged in a federal court. The other eight face separate state charges.

Two of the men who were charged federally have since taken plea deals, which included agreements to take the stand against their alleged former co-conspirators - Adam Fox, 38, Daniel Harris, 24, Brandon Caserta, 33, and Barry Croft, 46. ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60876858

Two convicted

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer released a statement expressing gratitude to law enforcement and prosecutors after two men were convicted Tuesday of plotting to kidnap her in 2020.

A jury returned a guilty verdict in the case of Adam Fox and Barry Croft Jr. Both men were charged with conspiracy to kidnap Whitmer and conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction, while Croft was additionally charged with possession of an unregistered destructive device.

"I want to thank the prosecutors and law enforcement officers for their hard work, and my family, friends, and staff for their support," Whitmer wrote. "Today's verdicts prove that violence and threats have no place in our politics and those who seek to divide us will be held accountable. They will not succeed.

During the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, Whitmer became a lightning rod for right-wing anger and discontent over her strong support of mask mandates and other restrictions. The restrictions were cited as a primary motivation behind the plot to kidnap her, which was foiled by the FBI in October of 2020.

https://www.newsweek.com/gov-whitme...op-her-after-kidnapping-trial-verdict-1736267

Considering the "China engineered the virus" people, based on that shouldn't the rest of the world look to how China treats it, since China would presumably know best about it's effects (having engineered it).

I doubt they (China) needed it, but I'm pretty sure they had help. IMO, they had help releasing it as well. Uh-oh....another conspiracy theory. o_O :)

I pointed that out as it would improve his point, and thus help your cause, if he wouldn't make such a simple error in making his point. Antivax needs to do better than posting things like urls such as [keyboard-smash].com that if they want to be take seriously. As for your youtube link:

View attachment 58310

We all know what happened to the youtube clip. What baffles me is who the heck had the clout to remove this entire page which was referenced in the youtube clip????

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulati

How about this one?

https://ecosophia.dreamwidth.org/145097.html?expand_all=1&thread=18149065#cmt18149065

Here are the first two paragraphs:

John Michael Greer said:
Okay, I've had time to do the necessary study, and I have a speculative hypothesis about what's driving the coronavirus business on the metaphysical level.

I began with the intrusive voices that people have been reporting, trying to talk people into getting the vaccine. They're sly, they're able to project emotions as well as words, but they seem to be limited to trying to talk people into consenting. Of the various kinds of spirits out there, that's most typical of demons.

Disclosure, my opinion on this is that I seriously hope he is wrong. Myself, I got two doses of the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine, and then no boosters because I got COVID-19 some months ago. Funnily I got only one eye very red (reminiscent of the single bloodshot eye in Alice from the 28 Weeks Later movie) and not-so-mild discomfort and headache in the first days.

Edit: 28 Weeks Later, not 28 Days Later--by the way, where is my third movie?

Last edited:
We all know what happened to the youtube clip.
The YouTube video ID you posted re-directs to a Dr. Campbell video with the same title posted on 20 August (last Saturday; the same date Dr. Campbell quotes). This video is (or maybe was) posted in the YouTube Shorts section, which is supposed to receive short videos of no more than 60 seconds' length. Here's the re-direction URL:

Isn't this the video you originally posted?

What baffles me is who the heck had the clout to remove this entire page which was referenced in the youtube clip????
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulati
That's not a specific webpage, and the link portrayed in the video isn't complete. That URL is truncated, rendering it invalid.

Given the context, the ineptly videoed URL would have undoubtedly led to the ONI COVID-19 data / publications main webpage:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases

... or some specific offering within that webpage's listed offerings

These issuances update regularly (some as often as weekly), so I'm not sure which edition of which documentation he was citing on 20 August.

The YouTube video ID you posted re-directs to a Dr. Campbell video with the same title posted on 20 August (last Saturday; the same date Dr. Campbell quotes). This video is (or maybe was) posted in the YouTube Shorts section, which is supposed to receive short videos of no more than 60 seconds' length. Here's the re-direction URL:

Isn't this the video you originally posted?

That's not a specific webpage, and the link portrayed in the video isn't complete. That URL is truncated, rendering it invalid.

Given the context, the ineptly videoed URL would have undoubtedly led to the ONI COVID-19 data / publications main webpage:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases

... or some specific offering within that webpage's listed offerings

These issuances update regularly (some as often as weekly), so I'm not sure which edition of which documentation he was citing on 20 August.
I saw it both on the clip and on the government website before it was removed. It was a complete page and it was a complete copy of the graph Dr. Campbell had on the clip. As to whether or not it is the same clip you reference here, I can't remember. I do remember putting the earlier clip up in it's place on another site that I use when it was first removed by youtube.

Thank you for responding. I am so envious of your research skills. :bdown:

I understand that good posting practices on this board for videos involves excerpts but this will just be a repeat of what Dr John Campbell already supplies (among other helpful info such as links) so what I would like to propose is that anyone interested in breaking down the video into parts that only they will find interesting or informative instead of opting to watch the entire video can just click on the option provided at the bottom right and it will take you straight to the video on youtube and all of it's options making them immediately available to you. :)

Excess deaths, the data​

I remember one story about a company only accepting doctor's orders... from their staff physician.. so all sick workers had to get seen in-house... yeah.. good idea.. lol...
Yep, that was a tactic used in one job I had, but it was just my manager, the rest of the company did not have that policy. I had the flu or some repsiratoy virus and had to call in every day I was out, the third day the boss asked, "What did the doctor say?" I was still feverish and feeling like hell and I knew it was a virus, my answer ( a bit shrill) was "It's a Virus! What could any doctor do?" and then I hung up on him. He was a strange bird, did not like confrontation so I did have a habit of telling him off for his sillyness and he never responded. I was not an employee that called in sick very often and when I did I really was sick, he knew that.

I admit I'm finding the data regarding excess (and unexplained) deaths somewhat concerning.

This for example:

Mark Steyn questions why young healthy people are dying across the U.K.” – Is there really nothing to see here, asks the no-holds-barred presenter.

Saw one claiming that in Australia theirs has gone above 15k people a year... with no officially recorded cause of death. Here's some interesting OFFICIAL data:
https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/h...ovisional-mortality-statistics/latest-release
In 2022, there were 75,593 deaths that occurred by 31 May and were registered by 31 July. This is 10,757 deaths (16.6%) more than the baseline average.
Between January and May 2022 there have been 4,465 deaths due to COVID-19 that were certified by a doctor. 858 of these deaths occurred in April.
Err.. wait what?!?!!? The first half of the year has 4,465 deaths blamed on covid, but overall deaths are 10,757 higher than expected????

here's another thing that's... interesting....
https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/adr...rves-the?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email
This woman got listed as a Covid-19 casualty... but... what actually killed her was Myocarditis.. Oh and she was vaccinated BEFORE dying. She'd been exposed to the virus and caught it from her double vaxxed housemate... THEN got vaxxed.. and died a few days later.

Everything Dr John Campbell references in the video comes straight from World Health Organization, Centre For Disease Control, the UK government website, and the USA government website.

They all state that pregnant women should get vaccinated against covid19 because the Delta variant is dangerous and puts both mother and baby at risk. Then immediately state that the chances of contracting the Delta variant is 0.0% - 0.0%. Then they all continue on to say that there is no research that proves the vaccine is harmful to pregnant women and their unborn child, but more research is needed. :comphit:

Everything Dr John Campbell references in the video comes straight from World Health Organization, Centre For Disease Control, the UK government website, and the USA government website.

They all state that pregnant women should get vaccinated against covid19 because the Delta variant is dangerous and puts both mother and baby at risk. Then immediately state that the chances of contracting the Delta variant is 0.0% - 0.0%. Then they all continue on to say that there is no research that proves the vaccine is harmful to pregnant women and their unborn child, but more research is needed. :comphit:

The suggestion that pregnant women get vaccinated stems from the extra difficulty that they have breathing from the developing foetus crowding all internal organs. Because they already have diminished room for oxygen, any respiratory illness puts both the mother and foetus at risk.

Is it possible to summarise the videos, please? I don’t really have time to watch them and don’t want to watch them on YouTube with associated algorithms.

Two interesting articles about ivermectin, one a flat-out positive study on the effect of ivermectin on Covid (in Brazil), another regarding the use of ivermectin in Uttah Pradesh.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/09/03...jor-study-finds-why-is-it-still-not-approved/

Ivermectin Cuts Covid Mortality by 92%, Major Study Finds – Why is it Still Not Approved?​

Background
We have previously demonstrated that ivermectin used as prophylaxis for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), irrespective of the regularity, in a strictly controlled citywide program in Southern Brazil (Itajaí, Brazil), was associated with reductions in COVID-19 infection, hospitalisation, and mortality rates. In this study, our objective was to determine if the regular use of ivermectin impacted the level of protection from COVID-19 and related outcomes, reinforcing the efficacy of ivermectin through the demonstration of a dose-response effect.
Methods
This exploratory analysis of a prospective observational study involved a program that used ivermectin at a dose of 0.2 mg/kg/day for two consecutive days, every 15 days, for 150 days. Regularity definitions were as follows: regular users had 180 mg or more of ivermectin and irregular users had up to 60 mg, in total, throughout the program. Comparisons were made between non-users (subjects who did not use ivermectin), and regular and irregular users after multivariate adjustments. The full city database was used to calculate and compare COVID-19 infection and the risk of dying from COVID-19. The COVID-19 database was used and propensity score matching (PSM) was employed for hospitalisation and mortality rates.
Results
Among 223,128 subjects from the city of Itajaí, 159,560 were 18 years old or up and were not infected by COVID-19 until July 7th 2020, from which 45,716 (28.7%) did not use and 113,844 (71.3%) used ivermectin. Among ivermectin users, 33,971 (29.8%) used irregularly (up to 60 mg) and 8,325 (7.3%) used regularly (more than 180 mg). The remaining 71,548 participants were not included in the analysis. COVID-19 infection rate was 49% lower for regular users (3.40%) than non-users (6.64%) (risk rate (RR): 0.51; 95% CI: 0.45-0.58; p < 0.0001), and 25% lower than irregular users (4.54%) (RR: 0.75; 95% CI: 0.66-0.85; p < 0.0001). The infection rate was 32% lower for irregular users than non-users (RR: 0.68; 95% CI: 0.64-0.73; p < 0.0001).
Among COVID-19 [infected] participants, regular users were older and had a higher prevalence of type 2 diabetes and hypertension than irregular and non-users. After PSM, the matched analysis contained 283 subjects in each group of non-users and regular users, [283] between regular users and irregular users, and 1,542 subjects between non-users and irregular users. The hospitalisation rate was reduced by 100% in regular users compared to both irregular users and non-users (p < 0.0001), and by 29% among irregular users compared to non-users (RR: 0.781; 95% CI: 0.49-1.05; p = 0.099). Mortality rate was 92% lower in regular users than non-users (RR: 0.08; 95% CI: 0.02-0.35; p = 0.0008) and 84% lower than irregular users (RR: 0.16; 95% CI: 0.04-0.71; p = 0.016), while irregular users had a 37% lower mortality rate reduction than non-users (RR: 0.67; 95% CI: 0.40-0.99; p = 0.049). Risk of dying from COVID-19 [once infected] was 86% lower among regular users than non-users (RR: 0.14; 95% CI: 0.03-0.57; p = 0.006), and 72% lower than irregular users (RR: 0.28; 95% CI: 0.07-1.18; p = 0.083), while irregular users had a 51% reduction compared to non-users (RR: 0.49; 95% CI: 0.32-0.76; p = 0.001).
Conclusion
Non-use of ivermectin was associated with a 12.5-fold increase in mortality rate and a seven-fold increased risk of dying from COVID-19 compared to the regular use of ivermectin. This dose-response efficacy reinforces the prophylactic effects of ivermectin against COVID-19.

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-miracle-not-heard-around-the-fe9?utm_source=twitter&sd=pf

By August-September of 2021, I maintain that one of the greatest public health achievements in history was realized in Uttar Pradesh. The significance of this achievement cannot be overstated given that one of history’s most highly contagious, aerosol-transmitted viruses had essentially disappeared from within the borders of a massive Indian state of 231 million people. This article in the Hindustan Times on September 10th reported;

67 of UP’s 75 districts did not report a new case in the previous 24 hours. That would be like 44 states in the U.S not reporting a new case at the same time. Think about that for a second.

In 33 districts, they had not a single “active case.” That would be like the U.S having 22 states without any resident being actively ill with COVID. Again, think about that for a second.

In a state of 231 million people, there were only 199 active cases. You know what I want you to do with that info. The USOP has more monkey pox now than UP has had COVID since. Clown world.

In the previous 24 hours, there had been only 11 new COVID-19 cases in UP. Again, 11 new cases among 231 million people. This occurred despite 226,000 tests having been conducted in that same 24 hour period (.004% positivity). This is effectively a zero prevalence. I repeat, zero prevalence. Astounding.

On September 20th, out of the previous 2.5 million tests (2,524,162) in UP there were only 201 positives, a rate of .007%, which is again, effectively zero. By this time 57 districts in the state were without an active case of COVID.

Note that this astonishing news should have been on the cover of every major newspaper across the world. The article above essentially reported that UP’s TTT program had ended the pandemic within the state. UP’s achievement, to me, is as newsworthy as any discovery with potential to change life across the globe, akin to the discovery of penicillin. Yet, again, ivermectin is not mentioned in the article.

yeah, this reminds me of how all the talk about "dangers" associated with Ivermectin... were entirely cases of overdoses.
...but wait, here's a study showing there is a link between gut conditions and Covid severity...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/09/220901135944.htm

How the gut may help to drive COVID-19​

New findings have demonstrated a molecular link between COVID-19 and serotonin cells in the gut. The research could help provide further clues to what could be driving COVID-19 infection and disease severity and supports previous evidence that antidepressants, known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), could reduce the severity of COVID symptoms.

Is it possible to summarise the videos, please? I don’t really have time to watch them and don’t want to watch them on YouTube with associated algorithms.

I did my best to summarise this video for all. It's difficult because youtube is not very cooperative when I try to copy/paste. It still clumps the entire breakdown into one paragraph. :)

FDA, BA 5 vaccine

U.S. Food and Drug Administration, amended the emergency use authorizations (EUAs),

www.fda.gov/news-events/press...

of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine and the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

to authorize bivalent formulations

BA.4 and BA.5 lineages of the omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2.

Omicron booster shots, with lots of questions

www.science.org/content/artic...

United Kingdom has authorized Moderna Omicron subvariant BA.1

Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech, have submitted data about their BA.4/BA.5 vaccines

Biden administration

Has already placed an order for 170 million doses

What do the new boosters contain?

Messenger RNA (mRNA) coding for the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2

Bivalent, Wuhan strain and BA.1 or BA.4 and BA.5 (which have identical spikes)

What sort of data have the companies collected?

Human data, only available BA.1 booster

BA.1 trails did not look for protection against severe disease, (People trials are very expensive)

For the BA.4/BA.5 boosters, the companies have submitted animal data.

(not released publicly)

Pfizer presented preliminary findings in eight mice given BA.4/BA.5 vaccines as their third dose, (for EMA)

Showed an increased antibody response to all Omicron variants tested: BA.1, BA.2, BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5.

Clinical trials for the BA.4/BA.5 vaccines will begin next month

Why still target the ancestral strain?

Probably for new variants, more polyclonal response

Still has some neutralising power against the new variants

If the benefits are limited, do we really need the new boosters?

Some scientists don’t think we do.

Paul Offit, vaccine researcher, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia

COVID-19 vaccines still prevent the most severe outcomes

If the goal is to stop infections, even updated vaccines will have little impact

(Incubation period is too short)

(Measles or rubella, 2-week incubation period, so can stop spread)

even if 100% of the population were vaccinated,

and the virus hadn’t evolved at all,

vaccines would do very little to stop transmission

support.google.com/youtube/an...

Efficacy of vaccines: content claiming that vaccines do not reduce transmission or contraction of disease

support.google.com/youtube/an...

Claims that any medication or vaccination is a guaranteed prevention method for COVID-19

The Biopharmaceutical Industry Provides 75% Of The FDA's Drug Review Budget. Is This A Problem?

www.forbes.com/sites/johnlama...

Caroline Chen

the agency is beholden to the biopharmaceutical industry

Given this level of support, one might assume that the FDA would bend over backwards to meet the needs of its financial backers.

Caroline Chen ProPublica

www.propublica.org/article/fd...

Dr. Thomas Marciniak

(former FDA medical team leader)

You don’t survive as a senior official at the FDA unless you’re pro-industry

The FDA has to pay attention to what Congress tells them to do, and the industry will lobby to get somebody else in there if they don’t like you

Pfizer

www.theguardian.com/business/...

has made nearly $26bn (£21bn) in revenues in the first three months of the year

Covid-19 vaccines and treatments

Expects record sales of $98bn to $102bn this year,

half of which will come from Covid products, Comirnaty and Paxlovid

prompting fresh accusations of pandemic profiteering.

AstraZeneca, Chief executive officer, Pascal Soriot

www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...

(27th August)

Most of the vaccinated population has a foundation immunity against severe disease

People who are otherwise healthy – especially if they are young, have been vaccinated, have had a boost already – boosting them again,

I’m just not sure it’s really a good use of resources.

Foundation immunity lasts, a long time, we don’t know if it’s one year, two years, three years.

I think more than one year for sure

On boosting people every year

I’m not sure it’s a really good use of money,

because most of the people now who catch it will just have symptoms if they get Covid, and that’s it

VAIDS - COVID-19 vaccines update 58​

Dr Mikolaj Raszek

More evidence of vaccine negative effectiveness and mounting evidence of infection complications seen in vaccinated individuals. Most importantly, we summarise the author’s 5 ways how to help protect the immune system of patients to minimize risks.

Described content: Infections post-surgery: https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/a

Lance negative VE: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/la

Immune system protection: https://www.termedia.pl/Five-importan

Lipid emulsion risks: https://www.termedia.pl/Risk-of-propo

"COVID-19 - Q and A for the People#14" event on ZOOM: https://merogenomics.eventbrite.ca

Epigenetic aging DNA test survey: https://forms.gle/MWy1USV5QpiJ7nSFA

Holistic proactive wellbeing event: moneyminddna.ca or https://merogenomics.eventbrite.ca

Dr. Raszek Credentials: https://merogenomics.ca/en/about/

Merogenomics channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Merogenomics/featured

Paul A. Offit, MD, is the Director of the Vaccine Education Center and an attending physician in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Areas of Expertise: Vaccines
Locations: Main Hospital

Background and Credentials:

https://www.chop.edu/doctors/offit-paul-a

Paul Offit, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

I have received three doses of the ancestral strain vaccine and contracted a mild case of COVID in May. As a result, all the evidence suggests that I have high frequencies of virus-specific memory B and T cells, which should protect me against severe disease this winter.

I do not plan to get another dose of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines until it is clear that people who have been primed, boosted, and naturally infected are nonetheless at high risk of serious illness when encountering the virus.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/100665

11 reasons an annual COVID-19 booster is NOT LIKE an annual flu shot​

There is no breakdown of the 11 points in this youtube video, but should you choose to you can check it out on one of his other platforms listed below:

Vinay Prasad, MD MPH; Physician & Professor
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?
Substack: https://vinayprasadmdmph.substack.com/
Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast
Personal Website: www.vinayakkprasad.com
Laboratory Website: www.vkprasadlab.com
Podcast Website: www.plenarysessionpodcast.com
Academic Publications: http://www.vinayakkprasad.com/papers
Follow me on: Twitter @vprasadmdmph

The Lancet Commission on lessons for the future from the COVID-19 pandemic, 14th September 2022
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/la

https://covid19commission.org

Viral origins

The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2 remains unknown.

There are two leading hypotheses: that the virus emerged as a zoonotic spillover from wildlife or a farm animal, possibly through a wet market, in a location that is still undetermined; or that the virus emerged from a research-related incident, during the field collection of viruses, or through a laboratory-associated escape.

No independent, transparent, and science-based investigation has been carried out regarding the bio-engineering of SARS-like viruses that was underway before the outbreak of COVID-19.

The laboratory notebooks, databases, email records, and samples of institutions involved in such research have not been made available to independent researchers. Independent researchers have not yet investigated the US laboratories engaged in the laboratory manipulation of SARS-CoV-like viruses, nor have they investigated the details of the laboratory research that had been underway in Wuhan.

US National Institutes of Health (NIH) has resisted disclosing details of the research on SARS-CoV-related viruses that it had been supporting, providing extensively redacted information only as required by Freedom of Information Act lawsuits. In brief, there are many potential proximal origins of SARS-CoV-2, but there is still a shortfall of independent, scientific, and collaborative work on the issue.

The search for the origins of the virus requires unbiased, independent, transparent, and rigorous work by international teams in the fields of virology, epidemiology, bio-informatics, and other related fields, and supported by all governments.

In the absence of an unbiased, independent, and rigorous search for a natural origin by a multidisciplinary team of experts alongside an unbiased, independent, and rigorous investigation of the research-related hypotheses, the public's trust in science will be imperilled, with potentially grave long-term repercussions. It is therefore crucial to investigate all hypotheses fully, not only to ascertain the source of the pandemic and to protect against future emerging infectious diseases, but also to ensure the integrity of science itself.

The perceived lack of transparency to date by leading scientific agencies and laboratories is troubling and needs to be addressed. Strategies to prevent research-related releases should include stronger international and national oversight of bio-safety, bio-security, and bio-risk management, including the strict regulation of gain of function research of concern. When investigating the origins of any novel pathogen, potential hypotheses should not be prematurely rejected to ensure that time-sensitive data— such as early case information and laboratory records—are collected.

Worth a read, especially the first two studies in the article:

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/not-so-safe-and-effective

Serious adverse events of special interest following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in randomized trials in adults

That means 1 in 800 young adults in the original clinical trial suffered a serious adverse event.

...The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes. These analyses will require public release of participant level datasets.

COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters for Young Adults: A Risk-Benefit Assessment and Five Ethical Arguments against Mandates at Universities

for each young adult who is prevented from hospitalization for COVID-19 previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities.

This video is different. It talks about the inaccuracy of the vaccinated vs unvaccinated percentages and how they used wrong data on purpose to cover it up. The video is 9 minutes long and it does not really have a summery for me to follow. I am listing the information paragraph at the bottom of the video.

Are only 8% unvaccinated? Bret speaks with Norman Fenton on the failure of academia and our medical system that COVID has revealed. They discuss how Wikipedia, the greatest encyclopedia to date, has become a political weapon, and how big an issue this actually is.

Why are the unvaxxed dying at higher rates after vaccine rollout? (Norman Fenton & Bret Weinstein)​

This video is different. It talks about the inaccuracy of the vaccinated vs unvaccinated percentages and how they used wrong data on purpose to cover it up. The video is 9 minutes long and it does not really have a summery for me to follow. I am listing the information paragraph at the bottom of the video.

Why are the unvaxxed dying at higher rates after vaccine rollout? (Norman Fenton & Bret Weinstein)​

I'm a little confused. Who is "they" and what study data are the men referring to at the beginning of the video? You mention Wikipedia, but I did not hear this mentioned. Also Wiki doesn't do studies.

Where does this 8% unvaccinated in UK stat come from? This is not clear either. I wouldn't believe that stat, as even Canada (which is considered to have one of the highest vaccination rates - at 2 shots being considered full vaccination) is said to be somewhere at 80%, and it is lower if you bring in the under 18 year old population.

What is being covered up?

I'm a little confused. Who is "they" and what study data are the men referring to at the beginning of the video? You mention Wikipedia, but I did not hear this mentioned. Also Wiki doesn't do studies.

Where does this 8% unvaccinated in UK stat come from? This is not clear either. I wouldn't believe that stat, as even Canada (which is considered to have one of the highest vaccination rates - at 2 shots being considered full vaccination) is said to be somewhere at 80%, and it is lower if you bring in the under 18 year old population.

What is being covered up?

Your guess is as good as mine. Mine is all political and not allowed here on Forteana.

Back