• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Dominatrix Demands Public Money To Build Sex Dungeon In Fort Lauderdale

This is a ridiculous publicity stunt, and she doesn't even do it well. Stumbling speech, poorly thought out, and she loses the impact of her appearance very quickly.

If someone had proposed public funding for their diesel fitting business, I doubt they would have worn greasy overalls to the meeting.

I am surprised she was even allowed to wear such a complete face covering when addressing the formal meeting.

What this has achieved is putting her business in the public eye, piquing the interest of potential clients, and conferring an increased degree of respectability on what she does.

Some UK readers of a certain age may be reminded of...

Beano_Billy_the_Cat.jpg

Hilarious, at the end she states, 'You are dismissed'!!
As if anyone is going to pay to have that in their neighborhood, LOLOL! :)

Where's District 2? Sounds interesting . . .

This is a ridiculous publicity stunt, and she doesn't even do it well. Stumbling speech, poorly thought out, and she loses the impact of her appearance very quickly.

If someone had proposed public funding for their diesel fitting business, I doubt they would have worn greasy overalls to the meeting.

I am surprised she was even allowed to wear such a complete face covering when addressing the formal meeting.

What this has achieved is putting her business in the public eye, piquing the interest of potential clients, and conferring an increased degree of respectability on what she does.

Some UK readers of a certain age may be reminded of...

View attachment 61785
BILLY THE CAT!

I dunno .. the sex dungeon dominatrix scene isn't my cup of tea either (or I don't imagine it is, I've never tried it) but their performance seemed to amuse the councillors on what was probably an otherwise dreary day. I know a local woman who fancies herself as a dominatrix, she's young enough to be my daughter though so I can't ever take her seriously when she's tried to get sassy with me. She's still made me her son's Godfather anyway, she's catholic so that stereotype might explain her overt sexuality?.

Back