• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

definitelymaybe

Fresh Blood
Just read this great story, very interesting, a good topic for a debate about these strange characters and their activities. I left the bottom section out as it's posted on the other link as an update, see.....

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...-dead-aliens-the-military.68405/#post-2066952

Here is the link....

www.ufocasebook.com/2021/government-ufo-coverup-and-mibs-with-photographs.html

I was going through my late father's journals and came across these photos, I thought I would send them to you. Please feel free to use them, they are genuine and rare photos of MIB'S, I hope you find them very interesting?

Obviously due to the sensitivity of the highly classified work that my father and his team did, it's inevitable that there was going to be prying eyes watching and wanting to know what they were up to. Not long after he and his team started to learn and gain knowledge and information regarding the truth and superb secrecy about UFOS and Extraterrestrial Biological Entities and military, government and intelligence agencies involvement, they started to experience encounters with what my dad called "THE SAUCER SPIES", or what most people refer to them as MIB'S or the Men In Black, this went on for many, many years.

It was unclear to my father and his team as to just exactly who these individuals were, they speculated that they were quasi-government agents who harass, threaten or sometimes even assassinate UFO witnesses to keep them quiet about what they have seen. They thought they were possibly men working for unknown organizations, as well as various branches of government allegedly designed to protect secrets or perform other strange activities, my dad said that they were very unusual, threatening and strangely behaved individuals whose appearance can be linked in some fashion with the UFO phenomenon.

My dad and his team even speculated that they might even be secret government agents who had been given the task of suppressing evidence of UFOS. One thing was crystal clear to my father and his team, whoever they were it was clearly their job to subject them to organized intimidation in retaliation for discovering "the truth about UFOs." My father described them as "Demonic supernaturals" with "dark skin and/or 'exotic' facial features", strange, shady and corrupted individuals who represent "experiences" that "don't seem to have occurred in the world of consensus reality."

My dad told me that the spies they encountered were not your typical Men In Black, he and his team had dealings with MIB'S but he told me these individuals were different and everyone who had dealings with them, even extremely high ranking military intelligence officers, would refer to them as "THE SAUCER SPIES". My father told me many true stories about encounters that they experienced and my father and his team were 100 percent sure that these characters were "non-human".
He told me that they would suddenly appear out of thin air and disappear again just as quickly. They never approached and spoke directly to my father (although some of his colleagues did have strange telephone and actual face to face conversations with these unknown persons who came across as extremely menacing and intimidating and threatening), they always maintained their distance but always making sure that their presence was felt and known, my father did experience phone-tapping and mail-interference and other stuff.

Dad told me that they knew we were onto them and they even knew we photographed them, but they just didn't seem to give a damn, many times they would do shady dealings infront of my dad and his team (see photos of information clearly been passed from one agent to another in broad daylight), dad told me that even after he retired from the air force he was still harassed and under surveillance from these entities which went on for many years.
He told me that he had many more photos of these individuals, but he gave them to military intelligence officers who requested them as they were conducting their own investigations into these individuals and he never got them back, he was simply told that the photographs and negatives had been lost, luckily he kept these photos (shown on this report) for himself.

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

Photo3.jpg

Photo4.jpg

Photo5.jpg

Photo6.jpg

Photo7.jpg

Photo8.jpg

Again, a big thanks to Emily for her extraordinary report, and the photographs.

Very interesting, wouldn't want these people following me and spying on my every move!

What's interesting also is that they aren't photos of your typical naff looking Men In Black.

What do you think?

I want to know what that guy in the lift has got under his coat.

The Blues Brothers remake looks rubbish.

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...-dead-aliens-the-military.68405/#post-2066952

Timble2 ...No Men in Black yet, but they probably showed up after he retired to warn him about saying anything. ;)

I mentioned in the alien bodies thread, that the only UFO trope Emily had missed was the 'Men in Black', now here they are, except these are the "Men in Flasher's Macs." And those hats in the last picture are enormous. Her Dad really didn't have much luck with cameras did he? Every shot fuzzy.

It's definitelymaybe fiction...

I'm not even convinced that the second person in that lift is a man, either. So, Not Necessarily Men, Not Wearing Black. Lacks a certain something...

Black and white photos notwithstanding, the Men In Beige strike again.

My father described them as "Demonic supernaturals" with "dark skin and/or 'exotic' facial features",

but unfortunately that description didn't fit any of my friends or their dads...

Hmmm...'demonic supernaturals'....I recall reading this piece many years ago. I suspect a few here might have seen it. Like the story above...it's entertaining.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/bluebook666.htm
"The Men In Black legend is perennial; that it shows up in connection with the UFO lore should come as no surprise."

I think the bag exchange in the park is almost certainly man A giving man B his freshly laundered black suit which he'd picked up earlier that afternoon from the dry cleaner, man B being unable to collect himself due to unforseen circumstances. You can see him giving man A the ticket in one of the other photos.

I wonder what were these mysterious 'unforseen circumstances' that prevented him picking it up himself..

Considering the last photo appears to have been taken on a medium-to-small elevator, exactly how was it taken? Did Emily's dad have the camera on a selfie stick, facing backwards? The saucer spies seem to not even notice this.

It looks like outtakes from a student film; the raincoat guys look young, and in some cases small.

Yes, agree it all looks staged as hell, probably (as mentioned) a student film about espionage.

I'm looking forwards to next week's blurry stills from "Day The Earth Stood Still" as proof that Harry Truman met an alien and it was all covered up.

definitelymaybe - first of all thank you for actually adding an introductory comment. Now can I ask you to only post extracts and one or two photographs, plus a link? This is a long standing rule on here.

Considering the last photo appears to have been taken on a medium-to-small elevator, exactly how was it taken? Did Emily's dad have the camera on a selfie stick, facing backwards? The saucer spies seem to not even notice this.

It looks like outtakes from a student film; the raincoat guys look young, and in some cases small.

l wonder if the inspiration was the film Super 8? Its premise was that kids are making a film about a private detective, when they accidentally witness the crash of a secret government Black Project train, which releases an alien creature. Lots of twelve-year-olds in their parents’ outfits there.

maximus otter

But I bet Alex, student friend, appreciated the ten quid they bunged him for pretending to be a 'down and out' sitting on a bench in his hoodie whilst two 'Men In Beige' pretended to do a bag hand over right in front of him. At least he managed not to laugh.

All I can think of is Dom Joly's 'spy' on the Trigger Happy TV series.

Back