• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Flashes Of Light Outside Window

Had a very bright seres of white lights about 4am one morning 2 weeks ago woke us both up even though heavy curtains, first thought returning space junk, jumped up and much to my surprise it was a woman walking her dog with one of those super bright led lights on her forehead.

My Mum woke up at 5 am today, and the whole house was lit up with a very bright light.
There was no sound, and the whole episode lasted for 2-3 minutes.
She thought it may have been lightning, but as it went on continuously for 2-3 minutes, I'm not so sure.
A very odd occurrence.
She wasn't dreaming, as she had to get up to go to the loo anyway.

My Mum woke up at 5 am today, and the whole house was lit up with a very bright light.
There was no sound, and the whole episode lasted for 2-3 minutes.
She thought it may have been lightning, but as it went on continuously for 2-3 minutes, I'm not so sure.
A very odd occurrence.
She wasn't dreaming, as she had to get up to go to the loo anyway.
Have there been any reports of police activity in her vicinity? Sounds like searchlights.

It would have had to have been very high up in the air not to have heard any sounds from it hovering overhead.
Wouldn't have to be from a helicopter. Could be 'on the ground' and no noise because if you're trying to find someone who's hiding, you might not want them to know exactly where you are...

Back