• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

French "vampire" free - and on the net...

My word, that is very scary. I have absolutely no doubt that this man will probably kill again. He seems really proud of what he did and revels in the notoriety.

after a quick scan of the site (i'll read it properly later) the whole tone shows absolutley no remorse for his crime. the text describing the "facts" of the case seems almost to be written in the third person, clearly a sign (if the site isn't ghost written) of some sort of mental problem/ detachment from reality. I don't think the word "Pride" hits the mark from what i've read, pride would at least recognise the seriousness and impact of his crime, the word i choose is apathy.

This man appears to be very dangerous.

--kiel-- (hiding behind his sofa :( )

this is one sick man, he sems very proud of what he did. didnt like the morgue pictures yuk.

nice to see bizarre a mag interview on there LOL.

the guys insane, im surprised he was ever released from jail!

Totally sick! Shouldn't guys like this be detained in secure units for life? (Like Broadmoor for example.) Or do our continental friends lack such facilities? Its impossible to reform someone who's mindset is so warped.:eek: :eek:

I don't know what to say. That he's out and about and giving interviews , for Gawd's sake....and yer right, no sign of remorse whatsoever. He belongs inside with the door welded shut.

Just hope the local Gendarmerie are sitting on him 24/7.

Stu

While I was looking at it, I couldn't help but thing that the page ws either someone pretending to be him, or it was a person pretending to be an actual killer, that wasn't. It was just wierd. I've never heard of this guy, not that it doesn't mean he wasn't real, it's just the impression I got from thw whole thing.... wierd none the less. I feel bad for his 'fan-pen pals' if he ment what he said in one of the interviews- that he wanted to track them all down and praty with them!:eek!!!!: could you imagine?

mrchopper said:
here's one of this guys friends from his links page.

http://home.earthlink.net/~john30/public.html/

he's never done the deed, but claims to be a necrophiliac. and he also claims not to be insane.

Oh my God! I actually interviewed this guy when I did my little true crime zine back in 1996. Back then, the NecroErotic was a poorly-Xeroxed newsletter. He also had his own manifesto, where he proposed Necro-brothels, where family members could donate sexy dead bodies to be loved instead of having them rot in the ground. I'm not sure what he's up to these days, but back then he frequented wakes, in the hope of touching dead young girls' hands without being seen. In truth, he did seem quite rational in every other regard.

As to Mr. Claux, how in the hell did he get out so soon? I don't think he really played the remorse card when parole came up. Come to think of it, how long did Issei Sagawa serve for his cannibal murder? 18 months, if that? He's an artistic bragging boy, too. Likes to paint about his murder and write poems about. He's actually a quite a celebrity in Japan, from what I hear.
Jesus, it makes the American justice system look like a well-oiled machine.

i have finally sent emails to the two guys with the websites above etc, its taken me a few days and there quite long so i do hope they find time to reply to me. it would be interesting to see what they have to say. and i did ask if nico is proud of what he has done etc. only time will tell and ill be sure to post the emails if they come that is.

Where's Peter Cushing when you need him? This guy has Stake Me! written all over him. What a loser he is: "Claux the pathetic vamire wanna-be, next Buffy!"

Vampire Murderer

This is the kind of sick S@!t that really makes the web and society unsafe, I mean God Why did they let this nutter out the guys obviously warped, sick and one of the biggest C@#kstands on the web or in his country. If I met him i'd be tempted to introduce him to something wooden and pointy but that would just be playing into his deranged fantasy.

Also if their any Vampires out thier or any body knows one (no i'm not warped or a goth just hopeful) please take a long draught off this guy for me.

our good friend replied. this is what he had to say....

Greetings Lee

i appreciate The issue of the victim's family seldom crosses my mind, to be honest, but
it is less of a problem in the sense that they are trying to forget the
shame of a public trial that revealed their son' s homosexuality to the
audience !! This seemed to be more of a problem to them (they are devout
xians) than the fact that i murdered him ! They even asked for the trial to
be held in camera, which was denied by the judge..
The only times when i give my opinion on my case in the website is in the
past interviews, and i don't think it is a matter of being proud of what
i've done or not, it is just to give as many details as possible on my case,
and how it feels to live it from the inside.. Many people are shocked
because i do not try to sound repentant, but it is the way i am now in
2002... Maybe i will change in 10 years, only fools never change, but right
now this is the way i feel on what happened in my life 8 years ago..
Technically speaking, the shrinks would tell you that i am devoid
(incapable) of empathy, so this is why i don't express regrets over what has
happened.. Many people mistake it for provocation or lack of morals, but it
really is a medical condition, even if i try hard i don't feel those
things... Anyways this is hard to explain, it is a very complex situation..
take care
Nico

So basically the sick and twisted b******d has no remorse and in all probability will kill again. I really, truely hope that someone gets to him before he does it again. His reply seemed really blase, and he seemed to be yet another cold-bloodied killer that hides behind a 'medical' condition. I feel so angry that he is allowed to walk the streets.

I'm sure that his meeting with an accident could be arranged for a small fee.
I hear there are people who do that kind of thing.

Yeah invurerie he will certainly not be in our new government
Right:mad:

What's this I hear? Rumblings of Texas justice?

Say it ain't so.

Truly well and mest. :cross eye How did he EVER find his way out of a cell?? This doesn't speak well of France's justice system, they aren't even TRYING!

Originally posted by Ogopogo
What's this I hear? Rumblings of Texas justice?

You know, if this guy was in the States, a victim's family member would've popped him by now. Hell, I would myself, if he did something like that to someone I was close to, and I'm sure many others would, as well. I have a friend that's a Bianchi Cup sniper kind of guy, and I'm sure he'd do it for a couple Dokken bootlegs.

this email was sent to me from an american guy in japan he has been sent down for life for 3 murders, he said he is a necrophiliac but has never actually had a stiffy ( sorry shit joke ), this is what he sent to me today.

Greetings-

Thanks for your comments regarding my site. Actually, I have robbed a couple of graves in the past. It's RISKY, but something that can be done under the right circumstances if the person or people involved use proper precautions.

The first grave robbery yielded only bone fragments but it was an energizing experience nonetheless. The 2nd one involved me and 2 friends stealing an urn from a crypt. I later wet my naked body down and rubbed some of the cremated remains on myself. (I also kept some of the 'ashes.') It wasn't so much a SEXUAL thrill for me, however it gave me a kind of rush akin to a good high/buzz. (I should also mention that both of these robberies took place overseas and in areas where such activity would be considered a misdemeanor with little or no jail time involved.)

Ideally, I would love to find someone who works in a funeral home, morgue or even a night watchman at a crypt who would allow me 'rented' access to his or her 'clients.' Unfortunately, I've had no luck in this regard, although I can fully understand why someone in one of those positions would be reluctant to step forward.

Take care.

John.

the world is full of weirdo's and i try to email them all. its suprising what they tell you when you become "friends" why not try it yourself, this is a first email from this guy but as soon as he starts to tell me his real secrets ill post them.

My advice, Chopper, (should you choose to take it) is to change your e-mail addy as soon as he starts discussing your remains. But, then, I'm kind of old-fashioned, so who am I to judge? It's 2001!

TorgosPizza said:
My advice, Chopper, (should you choose to take it) is to change your e-mail addy as soon as he starts discussing your remains. But, then, I'm kind of old-fashioned, so who am I to judge? It's 2001!

no seriously these guys are real people there not circus freaks, OK so there serial killers. but hey they are people.

Originally posted by mrchopper
...but hey they are people.

Yeah, people that get naked and rub dead guys' ashes on themselves! It's not like they're a tad quirky, Chopper--they're predatory deviants, my man! Totally different breed of cat.

TorgosPizza said:
so who am I to judge? It's 2001!
Yes I know there's a bit of a time difference between us and you but that's rediculous.

I've just read and re-read that vampire site and it's so weird that I'm not sure whether I believe it or not.

But the thing that really scared me is that he is (physically) one sexy guy....he's my type....he even looks a little like the other half...and half a dozen of my past boyfriends / crushes.....

Is that scary or what....if I ran into him in a club I might try and pick him up!!

Is it just me, girls, or can you see what I mean?

You know there are lots of women that write to serial killers in jail, and fall in love with them. Yuck.

Bethan said:
You know there are lots of women that write to serial killers in jail, and fall in love with them. Yuck.

What's worse is that they think these guys are actually going to be reformed when/if they get out, and the women don't realize that they run a pretty high risk of becoming a victim.

Emmy Mallow said:
I've just read and re-read that vampire site and it's so weird that I'm not sure whether I believe it or not.

But the thing that really scared me is that he is (physically) one sexy guy....he's my type....he even looks a little like the other half...and half a dozen of my past boyfriends / crushes.....

Is that scary or what....if I ran into him in a club I might try and pick him up!!

Is it just me, girls, or can you see what I mean?

No, I thought that too. Just goes to show that you really can't judge a book by its cover.

A number of serial killers have been described as charming, actually. They have to be, really, to get their victims - would you trust a creepy guy and follow him?

The only hope you have is that your gut instincts would tell you something's not quite right. And that you'd follow them - having to be 'nice' to people is so drummed into you that sometimes you force yourself when you should be running a mile.

Bethan said:

yeah sorry im just trying to get laid.

Back