• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT176

Never mind the 'isms' and stuff, the huntsman in "The Company of Wolves" was SOOOO tasty.

molga parrot said:
Never mind the 'isms' and stuff, the huntsman in "The Company of Wolves" was SOOOO tasty.

as in you fancied him or he tasted good?

Fancied the fur off him. Gives a whole new meaning to "doggy style"

I just got my 176 tonight. I am almost catching up to everyone else! :hmm:

And I'm still not caught up to you! Last couple of times I was in MegaBooks, they still did not have it in stock. Will try again on Sunday probably. :)

lopaka said:
And I'm still not caught up to you! Last couple of times I was in MegaBooks, they still did not have it in stock. Will try again on Sunday probably. :)

Want me to call them for you? I could say something like "Uh, yes, this is inkedmagiclady from the FT message board, don't you know lopaka needs his copy of FT? This is important! We better see issue 176 on your newsstand by Sunday or, or, or ELSE!" :splat:

Well, pretty much anything someone wants to do to hassle EvilBordersMegaBooks is fine by me. And the idea of being able to call the wrath of the California Mafia upon my fellow Kansas hayseeds is also not without its appeal. But I'll try on Sunday first. Thanks, though! Appreciate the offer. :cool:

Looking at all these posts about errors, troubles with delivery etc. for issue 176, I'm definitely getting paranoid ...

My local newsagents stock loads of different mags (I live in a tourist-intensive area of London). I've always been able to get my FT there - up until issue 176. I hunted high and low for it until, finally, it was too late. Issue 177 appeared ... at the same newsagents. They gave me no credible excuse for the "missing" month!

Looking on the website, I saw to my horror that 176 contained an article about the JFK conspiracy.
*Gasp!*:eek:
Was my inability to get 176 part of a deeper plot to suppress the truth?

I now have a subscription, a T-shirt, and a deep loathing of Conspiracies!

Got it, home with it! No need to call in my west coast muscle connection. :cool:

Stormkhan, in a word: yes. :eek:

lopaka said:
Got it, home with it! No need to call in my west coast muscle connection. :cool:

Stormkhan, in a word: yes. :eek:

Yay! I am glad I don't have to break any bones. :eek: :p

Back