• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Kchoo Experience

I like this. I have only read for about a half hour, but it is interesting... (My turn for that word, Interesting.)
one of the best if not the best book ever written about the UFO phenomena and its many derivatives
the contactees in the book had identical experieces to you, strange people that seemed to be hiding amongst us humans

A couple of questions for you....Kchoo.....you obviously lived in Minnesota originally then moved to Texas...so did the 'visitors' follow you to Texas, or did all the 'events' happen in Minnesota?
And who or what do you think the 'visitors' are?

btw..I am familiar with your story,... as you recall I once posted at Alien Hub.

A couple of questions for you....Kchoo.....you obviously lived in Minnesota originally then moved to Texas...so did the 'visitors' follow you to Texas, or did all the 'events' happen in Minnesota?
And who or what do you think the 'visitors' are?

btw..I am familiar with your story,... as you recall I once posted at Alien Hub.
It never mattered where I was, or where I lived.

I think these are real visitors from outer space.

I remember you. :)

what do you think of it?
I am glad to know I am not alone in my experiences.

I think aliens don't want much to do with us, but I think they have geniune concerns about Earth's health, and they want to educate us to take better care of it. I think they know earth can recover, but, I think Earth People in general are in more danger from ourselves than we know.

I think they reach out to us telepathically, and sometines in person to try to get us to remember what they want us to know.

I think violent and nasty abductions are more from our incorrect interpretation based on fear and fragmented memories of the events... I also think telepathic com from them does not work because our minds mix it up with a fearful nightmarish subconcious that we are born with.

I think aliens don't want much to do with us, but I think they have geniune concerns about Earth's health, and they want to educate us to take better care of it. I think they know earth can recover, but, I think Earth People in general are in more danger from ourselves than we know.

I think they reach out to us telepathically, and sometines in person to try to get us to remember what they want us to know.

I think violent and nasty abductions are more from our incorrect interpretation based on fear and fragmented memories of the events... I also think telepathic com from them does not work because our minds mix it up with a fearful nightmarish subconcious that we are born with.

If they are really as benevolent as that (and I'd very much like them to be so, assuming that 'they' really exist in the here and now), it seems that they would do better to just land in every capital city in the world simultaneously and come out saying "we come in peace". They'd surely get their message across a lot more efficiently, overall.

well keel reached the conclusion they werent ET but something else...

If they are really as benevolent as that (and I'd very much like them to be so, assuming that 'they' really exist in the here and now), it seems that they would do better to just land in every capital city in the world simultaneously and come out saying "we come in peace". They'd surely get their message across a lot more efficiently, overall.

Yeah but that would be too convenient and makes to much sense. Instead aliens, (who have the technology to travel vast distances or hop between dimensions), choose to communicate with people like Kchoo, Betty and Barney, etc.

It's particularly interesting they choose this method when the planet is on its knees with climate change and humanity has the technology to turn the planet into a nuclear wasteland.

If as you've said they turned up and announced their existence they'd make everybody take a step back. They could then help us fix the planet or colonize another one.

Nah let's communicate with the special few who can then talk about in on Message Boards. I wouldn't mind if these contactees actually had anything useful to add to the human race, or help solve humanities problems but they never do.

Yeah but that would be too convenient and makes to much sense. Instead aliens, (who have the technology to travel vast distances or hop between dimensions), choose to communicate with people like Kchoo, Betty and Barney, etc.

It's particularly interesting they choose this method when the planet is on its knees with climate change and humanity has the technology to turn the planet into a nuclear wasteland.

If as you've said they turned up and announced their existence they'd make everybody take a step back. They could then help us fix the planet or colonize another one.

Nah let's communicate with the special few who can then talk about in on Message Boards. I wouldn't mind if these contactees actually had anything useful to add to the human race, or help solve humanities problems but they never do.
Or maybe they are testing people to see which ones they can trust...
I will be waving at you from the saucer ARK window... lol.

Yes and I'll be glad to not be with you and kim even if I'm living in a nuclear wasteland.

Waving back at you!

It's the cloying smugness of these contactee accounts that get up my nose, more so than the complete lack of evidence.

It's the cloying smugness of these contactee accounts that get up my nose, more so than the complete lack of evidence. Its' the same with people who are "sensitive" to ghostly activity.
Agreed. But don't confuse my smugness with the story... that is just me trying to lighten the mood.

The lack of proof may be why people dont always share their story.

Fear of being labeled because it doesnt fit our sense of reality.

I shared my story... I answered questions as to what I think.
I will not try to pursuade you to believe anything one way or the other.

My intent is only to share... whatever it is... maybe it will make sense to someone...

Agreed. But don't confuse my smugness with the story... that is just me trying to lighten the mood.

The lack of proof may be why people dont always share their story.

Fear of being labeled because it doesnt fit our sense of reality.

I shared my story... I answered questions as to what I think.
I will not try to pursuade you to believe anything one way or the other.

My intent is only to share... whatever it is... maybe it will make sense to someone...

I didn't say you were smug, just the accounts, it's the "I'm ok, but the rest of you are fucked because I've got alien mates", routine, that I've read countless times on here. It shows a real lack of empathy and humanity that the poster never seems to get. It's the proximity to the likes of Heaven's Gate that repels me too.

Also plenty of people do share their stories. Lot's do. Personally, I think it satisfies the need for attention or the need to make money. I would have had no idea you wrote, and presumably, sell books until I started reading your threads, so you've done a good job of self-promotion even if you've not done it overtly, (you would have probably copped a warning).

I'll tell you one thing the contactees got right about the future, it's the 21st Century need to be special, so if you don't have something about you that promotes yourself as somehow blessed (or indeed cursed), then you're nobody, basically. And what better way to appear special than to be chosen by the space brothers?

It never mattered where I was, or where I lived.

I think these are real visitors from outer space.

I remember you. :)
So then the visitors followed you to Texas and you had contact there also?
Why would they bother to do that in your opinion?

I didn't say you were smug, just the accounts, it's the "I'm ok, but the rest of you are fucked because I've got alien mates", routine, that I've read countless times on here. It shows a real lack of empathy and humanity that the poster never seems to get. It's the proximity to the likes of Heaven' Gate that repels me too.

Also plenty of people do share their stories. Lot's do. Personally, I think it satisfies the need for attention or the need to make money. I would have had no idea you wrote, and presumably, sell books until I started reading your threads, so you've done a good job of self-promotion even if you've not done it overtly, (you would have probably copped a warning).

Attention is a good motivator for Any social platform, otherwise we would not have much use for them.

I will not try to dissuade you from your thoughts about my motivations... that is just part of trying to share something that happened that inspired me to write and explorre the rabbit hole of allowing myself to give in fully to it... to explore it as best I could. If it is interesting to you, awesome, if not, maybe someone else is.

So then the visitors followed you to Texas and you had contact there also?
Why would they bother to do that in your opinion?

No, I only visited Minesotta, But have lived mostly in Texas .

I never really understood what motivates them completely, nor do I helieve I am anything special.

It is weird, high strangeness, that I will probably never fully grasp.

I am of the opinion that should sufficiently enlightened and enabled aliens come to earth and decide to save us, their best option would be to stand up and yell 'look, we are aliens, the aliens are here!'

Nothing would make humans pull together faster and overcome all boundaries of race, gender, income etc better than knowing that we had to band together to fight the alien menace.

If the aliens pretended to be bad guys and 'let' themselves be vaniquished by this united humanity, it would do far more for Planet Earth than all this 'appearing to randoms with a vague backstory and not actually DOING ANYTHING.

Just my opinion though.

I am of the opinion that should sufficiently enlightened and enabled aliens come to earth and decide to save us, their best option would be to stand up and yell 'look, we are aliens, the aliens are here!'

Nothing would make humans pull together faster and overcome all boundaries of race, gender, income etc better than knowing that we had to band together to fight the alien menace.

If the aliens pretended to be bad guys and 'let' themselves be vaniquished by this united humanity, it would do far more for Planet Earth than all this 'appearing to randoms with a vague backstory and not actually DOING ANYTHING.

Just my opinion though.
Wow... if your are right, what does that say about the human race? Why would Aliens want us to survive?

Instead aliens, (who have the technology to travel vast distances or hop between dimensions), choose to communicate with people like Kchoo, Betty and Barney, etc.

I get the sense that you are a tad cynical. ;)

If I may play devil's advocate for a moment, aliens are, if nothing else, alien, so what makes sense to them might well seem bizarrely nosensical to us. It's a bit cliché but perhaps they (if we assume that they exist, for the sake of argument) just don't feel that the majority of us are 'ready'. Who knows.

The planet is not even remotely "on its knees" with climate change. Maybe it will be in future but, as things currently stand, we're coping fine. And humanity has so far proven its ability to not turn the planet into a nuclear wasteland. This is all quite positive, to my mind.

This is pointless speculation but perhaps that's just no their way. They;d rather we do learn to do ourselves or, more realistically, to learn to cope well with change ourselves.

Just my opinion though.

Yes, this would be very effective at galvanising humans into consolidated action but it could also be very dangerous. Once galvanised, it seems to me that we humans often don't stop easily. An approach like that could result in blowback for the aliens.

Wow... if your are right, what does that say about the human race? Why would Aliens want us to survive?

It could potentially be a way of duping us into fighting a war for them.

But clearly this is all wild speculation. Not that that means it might not be useful in some way.

If an alien species is sufficiently sophisticated and technologically advanced - they could possibly have matter altering technology to shift their physical appearence / existence to a form (or vibration ) outside of our 'umwelt' (range of perception that we have evolved to peceive)?

Ie they could be standing next to us and observing us now.

Nothing would make humans pull together faster and overcome all boundaries of race, gender, income etc better than knowing that we had to band together to fight the alien menace. ...

If such "enlightened and enabled" aliens come to earth without having already decided whether humans are worth saving, this could be their best option. It would provide a 'quick read' on human psychology by demonstrating how we react to 'otherness'.

On the other hand, maybe they've already collected enough vicarious evidence to conclude we'd inevitably react with panic and guns blazing.

If an alien species is sufficiently sophisticated and technologically advanced - they could possibly have matter altering technology to shift their physical appearence / existence to a form (or vibration ) outside of our 'umwelt' (range of perception that we have evolved to peceive)?

Ie they could be standing next to us and observing us now.

See the duck blind in Star Trek Insurrection.

I didn't say you were smug, just the accounts, it's the "I'm ok, but the rest of you are fucked because I've got alien mates", routine, that I've read countless times on here. It shows a real lack of empathy and humanity that the poster never seems to get. It's the proximity to the likes of Heaven's Gate that repels me too.

Like people who've been "saved" by Jesus. Once, a friend who had only recently converted told me that she was really excited about "Judgement Day"! Yeah! Eff you, my atheist friend! Enjoy eternity burning in Hell! I'm off to see Jesus!

Kchoo said:
That could be true, maybe all they want to is make us doubt our own sanity?

And why would 'they' want to make us doubt our own sanity..?
I'd love to hear your reasoning on that...might make for an interesting discussion.
;)

Kchoo said:
That could be true, maybe all they want to is make us doubt our own sanity?

And why would 'they' want to make us doubt our own sanity..?
I'd love to hear your reasoning on that...might make for an interesting discussion.
;)
simply fun, messing with the heads of inferior beings is a interesting pasttime

Back