• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

Is BUFORA still active in the UK ?
Seems to be still functioning. . . https://bufora.org.uk/Home.php
(Though last time I contacted them (years ago now) about a sighting, it did seem the person I was talking with (a trainee 'Uni'-psychiatrist I believe), said she was far too busy with 'other cases' to go into it, then after something like an hour I'd spent on the phone informed me that probably what I'd witnessed was just imagined anyway! "Wasn't very impressed with that response at the time as I recall."

Last edited:
Mexican Ufologist, Jaime Maussan, in front of the Mexican Congress proved to the government of Mexico that non humans were on our planet.

Maussan presented two 1,000 year old very small alien bodies that has gone through DNA testing that have non human DNA and one contained eggs.

Jaime Maussan told the Mexican Congress non humans are real.

Is this the proof everyone has been looking for ?

https://news.sky.com/story/1-000-year-old-alien-corpses-displayed-in-glass-cases-in-mexico-12960435

I have heard his name, but I am not familiar with him.

Supposedly, the Autonomous National University of Mexico backs him up on the evidence ?

Maussan presented two 1,000 year old very small alien bodies that has gone through DNA testing that have non human DNA
Trouble is, the bulk of the DNA recovered from this mummy is from runner beans.(Phaseolus vulgaris)
1694607170237-png.62491

Looks like these mummies are a peculiar kind of fake made from some human remains and some plant material. Jaime Maussan has presented several mummies in the past which turned out to be human; this one is a kind of composite made (very badly) from bones and bean paste.

Last edited:
All I got to say is that to stand in front of the Mexican Government with a fake takes “ balls “.

It is entirely possible that Maussan did not create this fake, so he is just an innocent party. Persons unknown may be finding or creating fakes specifically to mislead Maussan (for whatever reason).

Reactions: BS3
Mexican Ufologist, Jaime Maussan, in front of the Mexican Congress proved to the government of Mexico that non humans were on our planet.

Maussan presented two 1,000 year old very small alien bodies that has gone through DNA testing that have non human DNA and one contained eggs.

Jaime Maussan told the Mexican Congress non humans are real.

Is this the proof everyone has been looking for ?

https://news.sky.com/story/1-000-year-old-alien-corpses-displayed-in-glass-cases-in-mexico-12960435
Having seen these 'things', count me as one of the unimpressed.
This does not fill me with hope.

Last edited:
It is entirely possible that Maussan did not create this fake, so he is just an innocent party. Persons unknown may be finding or creating fakes specifically to mislead Maussan (for whatever reason).

I don't think he's a faker personally, but there may be a combination of things going on. First of all he seems quite credulous, in that he's stood by some other fakes of the same type in the past. I think there has also been some implication that he's quite a prominent media figure in Mexico and one of those rare birds, a ufologist who does quite well out of the subject, so any publicity is good publicity as far as he's concerned.

I guess runner beans are indeed non-human, so that's correct at least.

Ryan Graves should be ashamed associating with this nonsense
Graves has now dissociated himself from this 'stunt';

After the U.S. Congressional UFO hearing, I accepted an invitation to testify before the Mexican Congress hoping to keep up the momentum of government interest in pilot experiences with UAP. Unfortunately, yesterday’s demonstration was a huge step backwards for this issue. My testimony centered on sharing my experience and the UAP reports I hear from commercial and military aircrew through ASA’s witness program. I will continue to raise awareness of UAP as an urgent matter of aerospace safety, national security, and science, but I am deeply disappointed by this unsubstantiated stunt.
(bolding mine).

Reactions: BS3
Jaime Maussan is being charged with a criminal complaint by the country of Peru because Maussan will not answer the question how he got a hold of his two display bodies from Peru.

Jaime admitted that the supposedly Peruvian alien bodies he presented to the Mexican Government were never tested but he used information from another body in Peru named “ Victoria “.

Jaime Maussan claims he has done nothing wrong, but was trying to bring UFOs to everyone’s attention and “ Victoria’s “ information applies to all Peruvian specimens.

It seems there is a lot in bad information in Maussan’s story about his alien corpses.

Even the DNA testing was inconsistent as the samples came from unrelated tissues.

This puts a “black eye “ on serious UFO investigations.

Yith,

That’s best laugh ever !

It reminds me of a groom’s cake served at a wedding.

That seems to be the thing, a groom’s cake and a bride’s cake at fancy weddings.

I liked this balanced analysis of a recent UK abduction claim made into a book:

The Mysterious Universe podcast featured this case and they drew parallels with the witness being a vegan and her alleged experiences.

Last edited:
Has Gods finger touched her then? cause if he hasn't how does she know what it feels like?

Goldie Hawn claiming that when the alien touched her face it felt like the finger of god.

God’s touch is personal interpretation.

I did have in the past have a lady tell me that when she woke up in the morning feeling at peace and full of love, then she knew god was touching her.

Then my wife meet a lady who always wishes everyone a blessed day because god told her to do so.

So, I don’t know.

Back