• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

London Bombings: Conspiracies

A

Anonymous

[Emp edit: Split off from the Terror Alerts thread:
www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15632

See also the other mainstream threads on the London bombing:

News:
www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22742

Discussion:
www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22746

and the less mainstream thread on the Numerology of Terror:
www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 038#557038 ]

--------------------------
Yeah all these terrorist threats are clearly a load of old rubbish to keep us all too terrified to object to I.D. Cards, punative anti-terrorist laws etc etc.

As it happens I don't think that the latter two do any good, just look at Northern Ireland in the late 1970's and the position with I.D. cards in France.

I hope all London based subscribers to the site are safe and well.

Bakerlamb,

London 7/7/05

But ID cards would have had no impact or bearing on today's attacks.

well if the security forces are that good according blair et al

then theyve f-cked up really bad yesterday

Will there be a reflex surge in support for ID cards? Draconian measures followed by yet more abject apologies for their failure?

The seeming chaos of these terror-events is misleading for they have an awful symmetry.

melf said:
well if the security forces are that good according blair et al

then theyve f-cked up really bad yesterday

possibly Melf, but preventing something from happening isn't noticeable how many attacks have they prevented? they are put in a position where they have to get it right every time whereas the terrorists only need to get lucky once

The trouble with counter-terrorism is that you have to make plans for many different scenarios while the terrorist only needs to work intensively on one. The Intelligence Services might skim off information and data but it's interpretation that allows this to be of use.

There will probably be more support for ID cards (however misguided) but will Transport for London still want to sell ... er ... set up mobile phone links on the tube sytem? I know they're up for a fast buck but it seems like the most stupid thing they could do, especially after yesterday. It might not have prevented the bombings but they don't have to supply them with another method of detonation.

Good Morning folks

Well not good at all really, still.

Came across this news piece yesterday, I am finding it quite difficult this week to be conspiratorial at all but I am susupicious about any terrorist attacks by nature I suppose.

Anyway have a read and see what you think.

Following a series of explosions across London today, more than 30 people have been killed and around 300 injured.

Earlier reports indicated that there were 6 explosions, but the Home Secretary, Charles Clarke, has stated that there were at least four.

The first explosion occurred at 8.49am (during the rush hour) and three more over the following 58 minutes.

Prime Minister, Tony Blair, who was at the G8 summit in Gleneagles, said of the attack "There will be time to talk later about this, but it is important however that those engaged in terrorism realise that our determination to defend our values and our way of life is greater than their determination to cause death and destruction to innocent people in a desire to impose extremism on the world. Whatever they do, it is our determination that they will never succeed in destroying what we hold dear in this country and in other civlised nations throughout the world"

Bearing in mind that Blair made this "speech" quite soon after the attack, what made him so certain it was terrorists? The police were unable to confirm this at the time and they were nearer to the destruction than Blair was. Isn't it also strange how someone can deliver such a nicely prepared speech at a tragic time like this? Surely a more normal reaction would be to offer some comfort and sympathy to the victims (he did spare a few words for them) and say that he will make a comment later after he has heard all the reports.

But no, Blair dedicates more of his message to defeating the "terrorists" who he assumed, at the time, were responsible. Whilst this might be a good guess to make, shouldn't someone in his position wait until it is confirmed first?

Just like the 9/11 attack in America, the public were informed quite quickly who were involved. In our last article we predicted that Al-Qaeda would soon be pointed out as the culprits by certain members of the media who support Bush and Blair, and sure enough, within a few hours reports of messages on a website started to appear. The group claiming responsibility had never been heard of before (how many different branches of Al-Qaeda are there?) and the source could not be verified (of course). The group call themselves the Secret Organisation Group of al Qaeda of Jihad Organisation in Europe (how convenient for a new European Group to appear just now).

We also predicted that "Iran" would appear in the picture as well and although this hasn't happened yet (as far as we know), we feel sure that it will very soon.

Does anyone else find it odd that when the popularity of certain politicians fade in respect of the war on terrorism, up pops another attack to inject a little life back into the cause. Is it just a coincidence, are we paranoid or is someone being a little too obvious?

Many may read this and think we are seeing things that do not exist, but are we? Does bombing London really help the terrorist cause? If not terrorists, who else would gain from such an attack?

Both Bush and Blair have been under pressure with the "Downing Street Memo", which indicates that they both tried to find a reason to invade Iraq. Perhaps after the London bombing they will start saying that the illegal invasion of Iraq was to prevent such terrorist attacks happening. Although in reality, terrorisim has increased since Bush came to power.

We suspect that both Bush and Blair, with the help of "their" media, will be providing us with "slam dunk" proof that Al-Qaeda was responsible, including the names of those behind it and which country they are hiding in (Iran of course!). Doesn't it all sound famaliar?

You may wish to read our previous article that will offer a few clues as to where the next attack may occur. This may be sooner than you think.
London has been hit by at least 6 explosions in what Prime Minister Tony Blair has called a terrorist attack.

The explosions happened this morning during the rush hour and at least two people have reportedly been killed and many more injured (it is likely the death toll will rise)

Although it is too soon to say what exactly caused the explosions and who was responsible, Tony Blair has already placed the blame on terrorists.

Apparently there was some "warning" and for some reason Scotland Yard informed Israel just minutes before the explosions happened, according to a senior Israeli official.

It is uncertain why Israel should need to know about a possible terrorist attack on London or why Scotland Yard should waste valuable time in calling other countries instead of preparing Londoners for this attack?

The explosions occurred in the subway and on a double-decker bus which was almost cut in half.

Some of the areas affected were Aldgate station, Edgware Road, King's Cross, Old Street and Russell Square.

The explosions caused the Stocks to fall on European markets and the price of oil rose on the news.

Whilst the loss of life, injuries and destruction from these explosions are obviously real enough, we can't help but worry that maybe this is not the work of some Middle Eastern terrorist organization (which we are certain will be named in the next few days as being responsible) and urge people to examine the information they are given carefully.

As with the 9/11 attack in the USA, people will naturally be angry and afraid, and ready to vent their anger on the most likely suspects. But they should also consider that maybe this is the intended reaction that is required of them and remember how well this worked after the 9/11 attack.

It is of course a difficult time to talk of conspiracies when people are dying and injured after such a terrible "attack", but it is important to look at all the possibilities rather than automatically accept the version they will be given.

The terrible explosions could be the work of terrorists and there may not be any sinister involvement from other sources, but it can't be ruled out.

We have written recently (as have many other sites) that an attack on Iran is expected shortly, but the United States and Tony Blair need a much stronger reason than before (in respect of Iraq). It is our belief that an "attack" similar to 9/11 would be required to gain any support.

The "attack" in London, as terrible as it is, may be just a prelude to something much bigger and just an example to Europe that it too is a target. Our article Al-Qaeda, Iran and the next 9/11 offers a possible method in which support may be achieved?

In the meantime, our sympathies go out to the those affected by these explosions in London and hope that those responsible for this horrific act will be brought to justice.

We should also remember that Tony Blair should be held accountable for bringing terror to Britain, by involving the country in an illegal war in the first place. Whilst this may be no excuse for such attacks, the British Prime Minister has involved the British public in a war that they didn't want or need, purely to support a US president with ambitions of global domination. Once the casualties in London have been taken care of, the public should demand Blair's resignation and withdraw the troops from Afghanistan and Iraq immediately!

Most of the media outlets that are supportive of Bush and Blair will quickly try to tie in this attack to Al-Qaeda and probably suggest an "Iranian" connection. This will be our first sign (and a warning to others) that the next stage is shortly to be put into action, followed by a demand that Iran be attacked for "supporting" this terrorism. We might be wrong, but we shall find out soon enough and hope that others see this too.

http://www.profindpages.com/news/2005/07/07/MN1028.htm

http://www.profindpages.com/news/2005/07/07/MN1027.htm

It was a terrible thing to have happened - but it could have been worse -the terrorists could have planted a bomb in Hyde Park during the Live 8 concert - there were 350,000 people all squashed together on that day.

If they wanted publicity then they got it anyway; although some of the media I think is doing a pretty good job of showing how calm and strong people were on the day and how well the emergency services did which should quash the statements made by a minority of people who said there was chaos decending into pandaemonium and stuff.

The more publicity there is showing how little the terrorists managed to achieve, the better.

Earlier reports indicated that there were 6 explosions, but the Home Secretary, Charles Clarke, has stated that there were at least four.

Initial inconsistency in the number of explosions reported was attributed to natural confusion coupled with the media jumping the gun in broadcasting rumours, as well as controlled explosions being used on suspicious articles. Also, survivors left some tube stations by different exits (some trekked down long tunnels to exit at a supposedly safer stations) leading observers to believe the attacks were happening at more than one location.

Bearing in mind that Blair made this "speech" quite soon after the attack, what made him so certain it was terrorists? The police were unable to confirm this at the time and they were nearer to the destruction than Blair was.

The police were unable to confirm to the public. I think it's fair to say that Blair gets better info than John Smith.

Isn't it also strange how someone can deliver such a nicely prepared speech at a tragic time like this?

No, that's the essence of his job and as a politician he has had years of training in doing it. Personally, i thought his first speak was quite weak for the strong speaker he has proved to be.

In our last article we predicted that Al-Qaeda would soon be pointed out as the culprits by certain members of the media who support Bush and Blair

I think somebody in a cockney accent may yell "They've got form Guv!" just here.

It is uncertain why Israel should need to know about a possible terrorist attack on London or why Scotland Yard should waste valuable time in calling other countries instead of preparing Londoners for this attack?

If, as has not been confirmed, warnings were issued it may be something to do with Israeli Finance Minister (and former Prime Minister) Benjamin Netanyahu being due to attend a meeting a short distance from a potential bomb-site. I think it's fair to say a single phonecall from a desk-jockey would not detract from the overall state of preparedness of London's Emergency services - who did admirably on the day, i would judge.

The rest of the article is vague speculation.

I'm happy to see alternative readings of incongrous 'facts' but this one is just poor. Give them a few week to work on something stronger - preferably with more Reptilians and Venusians... Though they did manage the token seeds of anti-semitism! ;)

The Yithian said:
The police were unable to confirm to the public. I think it's fair to say that Blair gets better info than John Smith.

sorry but i had to have a little chuckle at the irony with the choice of name. :lol:

ted maul said:
The Yithian said:

sorry but i had to have a little chuckle at the irony with the choice of name. :lol:

Oops, yes. Well, i don't like Joe Bloggs much and i'm not an American so John Doe is out...

Henceforth: Johnny on the spot.

More vague speculations

Cui bono? Stupidity Versus Logic in the Latest “Terror” Attack

by Anthony Wade

http://www.opednews.com

July 7, 2005

Wow, al Qaeda must be the stupidest terrorists, no wait, stupidest people period, on this entire planet. Their purported goal is to shake the will of the western powers that have invaded Iraq, and to drive them out, no? Then can someone please explain to me the logic of the London bombings? No seriously, it is time to apply logic to these events. Please do not hand me the nonsense about these people being “killers” who do not apply logic. You do not become the number one terrorist organization without having some logic, no? We are expected to swallow that these people were smart enough to circumvent our billion dollar intelligence and air defense systems with box cutters, but they cannot play coherent cause-effect scenarios out in their mind prior to carrying out terrorist activities? I doubt that very much.

Just this week, it was reported that England had drafted plans to pull out their troops, gone, see you later, victory for al Qaeda, right? So we are to believe then that the orchestrated response to these plans was to blow up a double decker bus, in England. Now, can you guess what the most likely response to such an event would be:

1) Pull the troops out faster
2) Galvanize public support, thus keeping the troops in Iraq

Those of you that selected number one, I will assume you work for the Bush administration. Those of you that selected number two, good job. Now that we have established the enormous stupidity in the England bombings, the next logical front to examine is here in the United States.

Let’s examine the political climate here in this country just prior to this “attack”. Support for the Iraq War was at an all time low. People were unmoved by the President’s speech, dropping his overall approval rating to 43%. The drums of impeachment were growing louder with each passing day, with the revelations that the Downing Street Memos do indeed prove that George Bush committed felonies in lying to Congress and starting war without Congressional approval. Also on our political front was the Valerie Plame story and how it appears there is a good chance that Karl Rove committed treason in outing a covert CIA operative, who just happened to be assigned to uncovering WMD. Considering the closeness of Rove to Bush, if these allegations proved to be true, then how much of a stretch is it to assume Bush had complete foreknowledge of the revenge against Joe Wilson by outing his wife.

Now the corporate media has tried very hard to ignore these stories. We have had coverage of the Michael Jackson trial, and most recently the missing girl in Aruba for months now as Bush’s world unraveled daily. No offense to the Holloway family but the story about Natalie’s events should not be a lead story on any news show, with the possibility of impeachment, treason, and the Iraq War events happening daily. But there was our media, firmly in the pocket of George Bush, pimping the pain of the Holloway family as the most important news story. This aside though, the real stories were finally starting to poke through. Mainstream media received so many complaints about their ignoring potentially Bush-damaging stories, that they finally had to cover them.

Now, from al Qaeda’s perspective one would logically conclude this is a good thing. We were told by the Bushies that a vote for John Kerry was a vote for al Qaeda because they were so afraid of the great warrior, Bush. Considering the plummeting poll numbers for Bush and calls from the grass roots in this country for his political head, one should conclude that al Qaeda would be happy that the news had finally turned its attention to the possibility of getting rid of Bush. Please do not hand me the nonsense about how they do not look at these events. We are led to believe that al Qaeda runs their own website so they can leak stories that help Bush and claim credit for their own terrorist activities so it is obvious they are on the cutting edge of technology and Internet news.

So I ask again, given that the events in the US are in the favor of al Qaeda, and that public opinion for the war had been steadily eroding, I must ask the obvious question. Why in the world would they now carry out another terrorist mission? Are we honestly to believe they did not think about what the ramifications were? If the war was going poorly for them and the world was united against them, then I could understand an attack to break our will, but when things are going well, why in the world would they carry out this attack? It has now been reported that:
“BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner said a previously unknown group calling itself the Secret Organisation Group of al-Qaeda of Jihad Organisation in Europe had claimed to be behind the attacks in a statement posted on an Islamist website.
The group's statement said the attacks were revenge for the "massacres" Britain was committing in Iraq and Afghanistan and that the country was now "burning with fear and panic", he added.”
Uh-huh. So, al Qaeda carried out the attacks for the massacres committed by the British troops, which are miniscule in comparison to the US. They further carried out the attacks in complete obliviousness to the news of the imminent British troop pullout. They further carried out these attacks despite the fact that Bush’s poll numbers were in the toilet and heading lower, leading to a possibility of impeachment. They further carried out these attacks even though the media had finally begun to cover the stories that could be potentially damaging to the entire war machine that they are fighting against. Wow, they are some stupid terrorists.
The level of stupidity is equal to when Osama bin Laden released his latest hit video, four days before the Presidential election. Surely he must have realized that would have only aided Bush, yet there he was providing America with a little fear before the election, a move that only could have helped Bush. Today, here is his little outfit, al Qaeda, once again coming to the aide of his alleged arch-nemesis Bush.
Cui bono is a Latin phrase which simply means, “Who benefits?” and it is the question we need to be asking ourselves. What does al Qaeda gain from this attack? The only logical answer can be, NOTHING. It will instill fear in the populace which could lead to a galvanizing of public support for the war they are fighting. It may lead to England changing their plans about pulling out their troops. It will give the US corporate media an excuse to not cover the stories that had been corroding the support for Bush. Instead of the potential impeachment, treason by Karl Rove, and the Downing Street Memos, the corporate media will be hammering the story about the terror attacks in England and how they show the need for this continuous war. I am sorry but when asking cui bono, it is clear that al Qaeda does not benefit from this attack, as it undermines everything they are working toward.
The war machine however, they benefit greatly. Their two main proponents, Bush and Blair get to play on people’s fears and reinvigorate support for their war. This event is only a few hours old, but here are their initial responses:
"They are trying to use the slaughter of innocent people to cow us, to frighten us out of doing the things that we want to do. They "should not and they must not succeed," – Tony Blair.
Really Tony? But your government had already decided to pull the troops out of England, so why would they need to carry out this attack and risk England changing their minds? No Tony, there is clearly no logic behind this attack and they clearly are not trying to frighten a people who have already agreed to pull out their troops, and who only represent less than 5% of the troops to begin with.
Here is what our fearless leader, Bush, had to say today:
“"The war on terror goes on."
Ah yes, every now and again, people who lie for a living slip up and reveal the truth. This statement reveals exactly the purpose of the attacks, and answers the question, cui bono. Faced with plummeting poll numbers and declining public support Bush tried last week to calm the storm by going to the American people with more fantasies connecting 911 to Iraq. The American people did not buy it this time though and his numbers got worse. Then the “Karl Rove is a treasonous traitor” stories started popping up and Bush was faced with the prospect of his war not continuing and his staunchest ally, England announced their plans for pulling troops out just as George was saying what a mistake it would be to make such plans. The morale in the al Qaeda camp must have been at an all time high. Their efforts in the war were finally paying off. Bush was losing his public support and his own country was beginning to speak about removing him from office. His top aide was under investigation for possible treason. England had started to make plans to pull out their troops.
So it is at this time, we are to believe that an organization smart enough to pull off 911, decided to throw away all the progress mentioned above, to frighten a people whose government only has 5% of the current troops in the war on terror, and had just decided to pull those troops out? The word stupidity would not cover this decision. It is unfathomable in its illogic.
I understand this raises things we do not want to consider. Well, consider this. In the early 1960’s your government considered operations that would sacrifice innocent, civilian American lives in order to start a war with Cuba. I will not rehash Operation Northwoods (http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/) here except to point out that it is horribly naïve to assume people in power, would not seek to abuse that power for their own ends. If this was true in 1962, it is even truer in 2005.
We see the images of terror on the television and we remember our fear, just like we were supposed to. Our President will use this attack to rebuild all he has lost in support and we cannot allow that to happen. This attack does not change the fact that George Bush started his war 6 months prior to obtaining Congressional approval. It does not change the fact that he knowingly lied to Congress to go to war, fitting his intelligence around his policy. It does not change the fact that Karl Rove apparently may have committed treason against the United States. Don’t let him use this tragic event to sway us from pursuing the truth. Don’t let him.
Cui bono America, Cui bono.
Anthony Wade, a contributing writer to opednews.com, is dedicated to educating the populace to the lies and abuses of the government. He is a 37-year-old independent writer from New York with political commentary articles seen on multiple websites. A Christian progressive and professional Rehabilitation Counselor working with the poor and disabled, Mr. Wade believes that you can have faith and hold elected officials accountable for lies and excess.
Anthony Wade’s Archive: http://www.opednews.com/archiveswadeanthony.htm
Email Anthony: [email protected]

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne ... idity_.htm

I,m doing my best to remain "on the fence" over this one

Bearing in mind that Blair made this "speech" quite soon after the attack

I think that the speach sounded like cut-and-shunt. A standard "the terrosists shall never win" speach had some references to London tacked on. All he had to do was read over the speach to freshen his memory and hey presto... instant statesman. No conspiracy, just planning by the spin doctors for the inevitable. (It's a bit like the BBC having a large number of Obituary Specials on the shelf for major elderly public figures)

Is it suspicious that when anti-civil libarties legislation is struggling through parliament (terrorism bill -> troops at heathrow, and now the identity cards bill) that something happens to harden public opinion... maybe I'm just too old and cynical that politicians will make hay from other peoples misery.

Perhaps they will be using the outrage as a serendipitous event to push through unpopular legislation on a tide of anger and fear, but then again, politics is rarely 'nice'. To be in politics requires hard decisions, tricky moral dilemmas and the use of circumstances to do your bidding.

I don't agree with it but I can understand it.

Stormkhan said:
Perhaps they will be using the outrage as a serendipitous event to push through unpopular legislation on a tide of anger and fear, but then again, politics is rarely 'nice'. To be in politics requires hard decisions, tricky moral dilemmas and the use of circumstances to do your bidding.

I don't agree with it but I can understand it.

cynically i wonder what the government will sneak in under the radar, wasn't something said by a junior minister on 11/9/2001 about releasing any potential bad stories?

So the police are saying this bears all the hallmarks of al kaeda.

Is this just based on the website claiming this

Becouse to find out who did this will take days of sifting through evidence.

One of the police's first priorities will be to pore over hours of footage from CCTV cameras at the Tube stations and on the trains involved, as well as street cameras, to look for anyone acting suspiciously, as well as known and suspected terrorists.

The other main strand of the investigation is a forensic operation which began almost immediately, with specialist police officers carrying out searches of the bomb sites for clues as to the explosives used.

Each explosive has a unique chemical fingerprint which reveals where it was manufactured.

Within hours of the attacks, police began to search every bus and Tube train for other devices which had failed to go off - to safeguard the public but also for such highly valuable evidence.

A security insider said: "Forensic management is absolutely crucial, and this is where the UK is a step ahead of the rest of the world because of the IRA experience.

"Forensic scientists will be taking every little item of debris and analysing it in laboratories to see what they can find out about the source."

He added: "Each explosive has a 'fingerprint' and they will be studying that and cross-referring it against other explosives used in previous bombings, such as Madrid.

"If it is Semtex, you can tell where it was made, which batch it came from. Manufacturers have put these fingerprints into the explosives, under pressure from governments.

"Police will be working with Europol to see if they get a profile of the specific device, where it came from and who has used similar ones in the past."

Clive Fairweather, a former SAS colonel, said: "MI5 will be poring over every piece of intelligence about terrorist suspects and activities in the country.

"MI6 will be analysing the overseas net to find out what is going on, and GCHQ, the eavesdropping centre at Cheltenham, will be going through recent 'noise' on the intelligence wires for any signals."

This was taken from
http://news.scotsman.com

Have they already done all this ?

very quick if they have

or is this lets point the finger at who we would like it to be ;)

LONDON, July 8 (Reuters) - The attacks on London which killed over 50 people bear all the hallmarks of al Qaeda and the cell that was probably behind them is still at large, the city's police chief said on Friday.

"This has all the hallmarks of al Qaeda ... but we are in the beginning of a very complex and lengthy investigation and there is nothing specific that I am aware of," Ian Blair told reporters."There is likely to still be a cell. Whether these people are still in the UK is a question. We must remain vigilant. It is a national issue, not just for London."

He said he would not speculate whether those responsible for the attacks had left the country.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L08604437.htm

If there is nothing specific as he states how does he know who did it ?

The problem is that they tend to bandy the term 'Al Qaida' around quite alot, inferring (perhaps in a misninformed way) that what was carried out was in some way linked to Al Q. Unfortunately the term has been thrown around so much in recent years that it tends to give a false picture. Not everyone who's asked to comment makes the same mistake - some more informed pundits have pointed out correctly out that Al Q is a concept (at best) and not some international terrorist group working under the guidance of OBL. So when mention is made of Al Q it's best to take it with a pinch of salt - all it really means is that it may possibly be a group with sympathies for the Al Q 'ideals', for want of a better term. They could, of course, be completely wrong in this assumption - but to a certain extent there is some pressure to explain what's happened right away, even though later on this will perhaps shown to be inaccurate. So for now don't dither over the phraseology of it all, as it's most likely to be not all that accurate.

Yep Jerry your probably right.

Can't help thinking Tony will milk this for his benefit and push some more objectional policies thro.

Was everyone on here from London ok do you know ?

Every London-based poster here is okay AFAIK.

I don't think TB will be able to milk this too much for any draconian measures later on. It'll be pretty obvious that (a) it wouldn't have worked at all to stop what happened yesterday and (b) he'd have to tread very carefully in order not to make it seem that he's using the situation to further his own policy wishes. Sooner or later people will start to ask questions about what has happened and what went wrong, once everything has calmed down.

So you want conspiracy theories?

I've got a few - one simialr to the cui bono posted above (pos. a re-write):

Convenient London Terror. Cui Bono?
www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ch ... entid=2412

and:

London Bombing: Another Inside Job Like 9/11?
www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ch ... entid=2409

London Bombings:To Save Bush - Blair - The Queen?
www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ch ... entid=2413

That last one is really poor with wild speculation that the Queen knew about it days in advance and even had her newspaper (you know the Chicago Tribune - official mouthpiece of the Monarchy) publish a cunningly disguised piece flagging this whole thing:

A note about espionage protocol. Covert espionage operatives are usually informed ahead of time of an upcoming violent event, such as a high-level bombing or political assassination, by a strange item in the mass media. A few examples.

Just prior to the public execution of President John F. Kennedy while traveling in an open car, Time Magazine ran a ghastly drawing on its cover showing JFK looking like a dead man, a ghost, sitting in his rocking chair because of his long ailing back.

Similarly, Time Magazine, just prior to the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, ran a cover story depicting Bobby as a foolish child in a polka dot baby's outfit.

The day before the attempted assassination of newly inauguated President Ronald Reagan, in 1981, was a boxed in item in many mass media newspapers.

It stated that just released data shows that a member of British royalty, a prominent militaristic Tory, secretly traveled across the U.S. in 1968, to elicit American elite aid to overthrow the British Labour Government in London.

Covert intelligence dirty tricksters are trained to watch for these tip-offs of upcoming bloodshed events.

So it should come as no surprise that on July 4, 2005, the Queen's news trumpet, the Chicago Tribune, published a possible upcoming mass murder tip-off, of the then upcoming London bombings of July 7, 2005. (According to ownership disclosures required by postal regulations, each newspaper must publish once a year, often way back behind the grocery page, details of the news outlets ownership.

The top British royals are major owners of Tribune Company, parent firm of a presslord empire that includes the Chicago Tribune. This media empire gets their pulp and other newsprint from Canadian Jesuit facilities, by way of a perpetual contract originally signed by the King of England in the 19th Century.)

The lengthy Chicago Tribune story was headlined "The queen's eyes in Chicago" July 4, 2005. (We shall attempt to attach herewith a copy.) Notice this item referring to a date 1901:

"1901. After going bankrupt building a Chicago elevated transit line, Charles Yerkes WENT TO ENGLAND AND BUILT THE FIRST SUBSURFACE TRANSIT LINE IN LONDON THAT EVOLVED INTO THE CURRENT UNDERGROUND TRAIN SYSTEM." (Emphasis added.)

To farflung covert dirty tricksters was this the tip-off of upcoming events required by espionage procedures? Advance warning of the London bombings?

Prior to September11, 2001, namely on Saturday, August 18, 2001, the New York Times published a strange story about mysterious squatters secretly living on the 91st floor of one of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center.

Seems the Madrid Bombings were not what they seemed too:

Stories published in Europe and mostly censored by the U.S. monopoly press, detailed how the Spanish Secret Political Police apparently orchestrated the March, 2005, bombings of trains in Madrid that killed hundreds.

Spain's spy agency sought to blame it on Basque and other extremists. Actually it was done on behalf of the re-emerging crowned heads of Europe, once called the Hapsburgs, including Spain King Juan Carlos.

That all makes my head hurt and is flawed in so many different ways but it does show the way some conspiracy theorist's minds work.

Techybloke said:
Can't help thinking Tony will milk this for his benefit and push some more objectional policies thro.

Seeing as some of these policies will inevitably be slipped in 'under the media radar' how can we keep an eye on what's going on/coming up?

Is it a case of simply looking at the relevant government site that details what is going on in parliament on each day of the week?

Ok - maybe somebody out there can answer a couple of questions for me.

1)

a ) Why 7/7/05 when they could have placed a bomb in the middle of 350,000 people in Hyde Park on Live 8 day during the concert last Saturday and gotten far more publicity?

b) Why haven't any journalists asked this question?

2) The terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists started after Bush Jnr got into power - will they stop when he is no longer President?

3) Is it a coincidence that;

a) There was a tape that was from Al Queda during the Presidential elections which enabled Bush to convince people the terrorists where still at large and he was right all along?

b) The attacks on London have now overshadowed the Live 8 concerts and the G8 summit and meant that Bush was filmed smiling at Gleneagles saying how terrorists are still at large and he was glad the leaders at the summit were all agreed they must continue the war on terrorism with renewed vigour?

4) While most reports from eye witnesses at the time of the London bombings were saying how amazed they were at how calm and orderly the victims and citizens were and how amazing the emergency services were - there was one person who said that it was "Chaos descending into pandaemonium" "People were praying...to God...saying hail mary's....emergency services....pretty neglegent really..." - was this person hired to cause panic and make the terrorists look good?

coldelephant said:
Ok - maybe somebody out there can answer a couple of questions for me.

1)

a ) Why 7/7/05 when they could have placed a bomb in the middle of 350,000 people in Hyde Park on Live 8 day during the concert last Saturday and gotten far more publicity?

b) Why haven't any journalists asked this question?

Because it is a "what if" and not easy t asnwer at this stage.

Why not Live8? Well if you concentrate that number of people into one place you also concetrate the police presence making it easier to screen people.

coldelephant said:
3) Is it a coincidence that;

a) There was a tape that was from Al Queda during the Presidential elections which enabled Bush to convince people the terrorists where still at large and he was right all along?

b) The attacks on London have now overshadowed the Live 8 concerts and the G8 summit and meant that Bush was filmed smiling at Gleneagles saying how terrorists are still at large and he was glad the leaders at the summit were all agreed they must continue the war on terrorism with renewed vigour?

Coincidence? I doubt it - although it is difficult to get into the mind of someone capable of doing something like that I'd imagine Live8, the Olympics and the G8 would focus the world's attention on London and the UK so it would make more of an imapct.

coldelephant said:
4) While most reports from eye witnesses at the time of the London bombings were saying how amazed they were at how calm and orderly the victims and citizens were and how amazing the emergency services were - there was one person who said that it was "Chaos descending into pandaemonium" "People were praying...to God...saying hail mary's....emergency services....pretty neglegent really..." - was this person hired to cause panic and make the terrorists look good?

Different people give different snapshots of events - most people sid the emergency servcies slid into place well but other people (esp. those trapped in the tunnels) said they weren't given the kind of aid they want. In these kinds of things events pay out differently in different places so accounts will differ. You need to get input from different people to get a better idea of the situation on the ground which seems to have been well handled.

------------------
It also seems to work on the asumption that it was some kind of Islamic terrorist (or at least pinned on one) but that has yet to be shown and so motivation, etc. wil be tricky - what if it was some lone crazy guy who's mother died the previous day? Obviously his timing and targetting would be different.

I still can't help but feel that the objective was not to kill as many people as possible, but to bring London to a standstill. Certainly the latter was achieved, while the death toll was quite low. (Although that does not lessen the evil of the crime - whatever the objective they intended to kill innocent people which cannot be excused whether it was 5 or 500 000. Not to mention those with permanent injuries as a result.)

It also fits with the attacks all being in the same part of London. If you wanted to kill more people, there should have been a wider base to the attacks. Careful timing could have had bombs going off within the same time period in a much larger area, thus reducing the effectiveness of the emergency services.

Of course, it was probably a small group of people trying to cause as much disruption as possible while not being able to cover more of the city.

i think it's all about the media impact. i mean, those are the places that every single tourist has been to. i think this is probably one of the best cost-result effect they could achieve, if you can excuse the cynicism of my words.

btw, apart from the obvious smpathy, let me express the biggest possible admiration for how you, the english people, reacted to this tragedy. i read the forum, read the news, and got in touch with the many ppl we know in london, and i was amazed. i feel proud for you. this shit will go on for years, and it'll soon hit italy, but you guys were really an example. you give us hope.

still no further info on this is there ?

JERUSALEM - British police told the Israeli Embassy in London minutes before Thursday's explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said.

Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel room instead, government officials said.

Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom said he wasn't aware of any Israeli casualties.

Just before the blasts, Scotland Yard called the security officer at the Israeli Embassy to say they had received warnings of possible attacks, the official said. He did not say whether British police made any link to the economic conference.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the nature of his position.

The Israeli Embassy was in a state of emergency after the explosions in London, with no one allowed to enter or leave, said the Israeli ambassador to London, Zvi Hefet.

All phone lines to the embassy were down, said Danny Biran, an Israeli Foreign Ministry official.

The ministry set up a situation room to deal with hundreds of phone calls from concerned relatives. Thousands of Israelis are living in London or visiting the city at this time, Biran said.

Amir Gilad, a Netanyahu aide, told Israel Radio that Netanyahu's entourage was receiving updates all morning from British security officials, and "we have also asked to change our plans."

Netanyahu had been scheduled to stay in London until Sunday, but that could change, Gilad said.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... plosions_1

If they had a tip off whats the story ?

I don't think this article has been posted here, you might find it interesting:

What's Behind the London Attacks?
The bombing of the London Underground was a false-flag
operation designed to keep the West mired in war. Don't
believe otherwise.

By Matt Hutaff Jul 7, 2005

http://www.thesimon.com/magazine/articl ... fodder/088
9_what_behind_london_attacks.html

Only one word sprang to mind when I heard about the
bombings that claimed the lives of dozens of Londoners
today - convenient.

Is there anything convenient in death, or in thousands of
lives destroyed from catastrophe? No - and words cannot
express the sorrow I feel for the men and women changed by
today's events. But governments with skeletons in their
closets have a great deal to gain from a national tragedy
bolstered by "terrorism."

As I sit in my office today, I hear the whispers of
co-workers now utterly convinced our war on terror must
continue. Despite American and British involvement in the
Middle East birthing wave after wave of rebel forces, the
Bush doctrine is now justified in the minds of millions.
Petty grievances such as the Downing Street Minutes, the
President's flagging support and Karl Rove's treasonous
outing of CIA agent Valerie Plame are unimportant. A
shadowy conglomeration is out to kill us.

Sound familiar? It should - the same emotional ploy was
used to great effect on Americans in the wake of September
11th. Question nothing, particularly your cries for
vengeance or that nagging feeling in the back of your
head. Justice delayed is justice denied.
Unlike four years ago, however, I refuse to accept that
the attack on London was anything less than a false-flag
operation designed to enrage Western "civilization"
against the Middle East. Why? Because there is no reason
for "terrorist" groups to attack England. As recently as
this week, the Ministry of Defense announced that plans
were being drafted that would pull British armed forces
from the quagmires in Iraq and Afghanistan. With the
British effectively admitting they're throwing in the
towel, the only motivation to stay could come from an
attack that compels the forces to stay and fight "global
terrorism."

Think about it. The attack only benefits empires desperate
to maintain a foothold in the Middle East without further
eroding public opinion. Will Parliament shrug their
shoulders and push their soldiers into longer tours of
duty because of this? Obviously it's too early to tell,
but if that happens, insurgents and rebels will have lost
more than they could have ever possibly gained in
destroying part of the Underground.
Brian Kilmeade of Fox News agrees, claiming the sabotage
"works to ... [the] Western world's advantage, for people
to experience something like this together." It doesn't
just make "terrorism" an American problem. It makes it a
worldwide problem. The Number One problem.

No longer do we need to concern ourselves with two world
leaders (who have spawned more worldwide terrorism than
any fanatical religious organization) going unquestioned
in their lies that started a war. We can cast off our
sluggish economies, lack of freedoms and pitiful descent
into draconian law. Terror is on the rise.
I feel like I'm sitting in my apartment watching the World
Trade Center collapse all over again.
Everything is the same, right down to the previously
unheard of Islamic group (The Secret Organization of
al-Qaida in Europe? Are you kidding me?) taking credit -
even though the translation falls apart under scrutiny and
the Q'uran is improperly cited. Considering the only Al
Qaeda cell to ever be uncovered was a front for the
Mossad, you'd think the perpetrators could at least come
up with a clever new booga-booga name to grab headlines.

Their arrogance is startling.
As is the ever-present Israeli connection, a staple among
false flag operations. Before today's attack, the Israeli
Embassy in London was notified an attack was forthcoming.
As a result, former Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin
Netanyahu remained in his hotel room rather than head
towards a nearby hotel where he was to address an economic
summit.

The embassy denies it had any prior knowledge, of course,
but the story has changed dramatically in the process. If,
as they say, Netanyahu was not warned, how did he know to
stay in his room? How did he know the danger was so severe
that he dare not venture out of the hotel?
Oops! The story's changed again - here Netanyahu says that

British police had warned the Israelis (but not the rest
of the city?) of a pending attack. Scotland Yard denies
this; Israel's reply was to say Netanyahu received his
warning after the first blast. How? It was initially
reported as a power surge for hours. What is being hidden
here? And why isn't there an investigation into these
obvious discrepancies?
It's enough to make your head spin and your eyes cross
with rage.

Regardless, I am making an appeal to Britons who are
understandably wracked with grief at the moment - don't
buy into the hatred the way we Americans did. Don't ignore
the obvious evidence that this whole affair was
orchestrated by your own government. Most importantly,
don't let the deaths of the few, however tragic, plunge

your nation into another fit of war and civic clampdowns.
Toying with your emotions is expected. Don't fall prey to
ignorance. See the attack on your home for what it really
is - a distraction that will keep your money, resources
and troops mired in ceaseless battle for an ideology that
betrays your democratic and civilized tenets.
Honor your dead with tears, not a cry for war or praise
for a disgraced leader.

Canon Fodder is a weekly analysis of politics and society.

As is the ever-present Israeli connection, a staple among
false flag operations. Before today's attack, the Israeli
Embassy in London was notified an attack was forthcoming.

police had warned the Israelis (but not the rest
of the city?) of a pending attack.

No doubt no London Jews went to work on Thursday either because they had been pre-warned by the shadowy, secret order of the...

Oh for heaven's sake. More anti-semitic rubbish. Does anyone seriously believe that this was orchestrated by US/Britisih/Israeli/ Martian security services rather than a handful of inadequate religious freaks with too much time on their hands?

Grrrr :evil: [/b]

Back