• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

"Meeting Nicola"

Is Exotic Phenomena like ordinary phenomina but with a boa constrictor and less clothes?

No, I think you are mistaking it with "Erotic phenomena"

iu

Pretty niche erotica, IMHO.

maximus otter

I knew an exotic dancer, she had a boa constrictor. Fairly sure she wasn't an erotic dancer - well, she never said.
Well that would be classed as a Exotic erotic phenomena, what was the snake called?

Just listening to one of Kevin Eustace's paranormal podcasts earlier today (Dark Bites, a mini-version of his Dark Paranormal show - which now I think about it, might be a Patreon-only bonus episode) and this tale appeared, just as set out by the original poster.

Screenshot_20210909-002925~2.png
Still a cracking tale, mind.

I've started reading this thread and I love it. So far, Nicola seems to have been suspected as being some kind of siren, rusalka, nixie type of water spirit, even though she was never seen in the water, and didn't make any moves to attract Frank. Seems she didn't need to (Frank, you playa!) So we've got a fairy princess, taking black shuck for a swim in the river, getting chatted up and walking off with Frank until she gets angry and walks off with black shuck, who has since transformed into the Terminator, shortly vanishing back through the fairy door through which they came.

I've started reading this thread and I love it. So far, Nicola seems to have been suspected as being some kind of siren, rusalka, nixie type of water spirit, even though she was never seen in the water, and didn't make any moves to attract Frank. Seems she didn't need to (Frank, you playa!) So we've got a fairy princess, taking black shuck for a swim in the river, getting chatted up and walking off with Frank until she gets angry and walks off with black shuck, who has since transformed into the Terminator, shortly vanishing back through the fairy door through which they came.
Nicely summarised, Pete.

Back