• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Not Sure What It Is

MorningAngel

Justified & Ancient
I’ve got a weird video from during storm Isha. There’s a weird light to the left. It looks like someone with a torch but it isn’t. The area is coming from is where the fence is. Also it’s slower than a human would move it. It’s not a drone or helicopter because they wouldn’t have stood a chance out in that weather. My only thought is it’s something going with a cobweb/water in front of the or something inside that camera.

I’ve got a weird video from during storm Isha. There’s a weird light to the left. It looks like someone with a torch but it isn’t. The area is coming from is where the fence is. Also it’s slower than a human would move it. It’s not a drone or helicopter because they wouldn’t have stood a chance out in that weather. My only thought is it’s something going with a cobweb/water in front of the or something inside that camera.

My guess? It's water droplet sliding down the camera lens, while refracting the light from that garden lamp.

maximus otter

Back