• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand

6 legged cat.jpg
(Image stolen shamelessly from https://www.happyfacts.co/news/20-confusing-and-ambiguous-photos/ )

I'm from Canada. I'm also in Alberta. Have you heard "puppies" used a term for breasts?
Yes, I have. Usually in the context of "look at them puppies!" There seems to be an almost endless array of terms used to refer to breasts, actually.

Melons, Cans, Knockers come immediately to mind. lol

Love pillows, no. Similar, though, is Fun-Bags, which I've heard.
Breasticles, yes.
Sadly, being rather "well-endowed" myself, I've heard most everything.
I take it all in fun, though.
Boys and their toys... what's a girl gonna do?

If I had to name mine, they would be Tit and Tat!
:rofl:

Love pillows, no. Similar, though, is Fun-Bags, which I've heard.
Breasticles, yes.
Sadly, being rather "well-endowed" myself, I've heard most everything.
I take it all in fun, though.
Boys and their toys... what's a girl gonna do?
In the 80's, my sister and her friends used to joke that bras were 'over shoulder boulder holders' :) .. did that ever reach Canada (or anywhere else for that matter) or was that just something they made up I wonder?.

This conversation calls for this song because everybody needs a bosom for a pillow .. let's all celebrate tits and sing along.

Ha ha... yes, I've heard that one too!
Though I think it must've been an 80's thing, as I haven't heard that in a while.
In the 80's, my sister and her friends used to joke that bras were 'over shoulder boulder holders' :) .. did that ever reach Canada (or anywhere else for that matter) or was that just something they made up I wonder?.

I remember hearing that when I was eight and living in Ontario. lol

Back