• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand

5d88ad44c3b14_ri3mW97jPSDQbbgVl402vieeZCBCc2HyyhZ5vdYYPwQ__700.jpg

I'm from Canada. I'm also in Alberta. Have you heard "puppies" used a term for breasts?

Scotland - yes, breasts = puppies.

Have been on many an all female night out when one by one all bras were removed at the table because... if you've ever worn one you will know, if you haven't and don't then I can't possibly explain! Anyway, we called this letting slip the dogs of war :)

Scotland - yes, breasts = puppies.

Have been on many an all female night out when one by one all bras were removed at the table because... if you've ever worn one you will know, if you haven't and don't then I can't possibly explain! Anyway, we called this letting slip the dogs of war :)

Oh I am well aware of the torture of bra's. Most of the time I can hardly wait for summer to end because if your wearing a jacket in most cases you don't usually have to wear a bra. lol

Mine are just small satsumas.....

They are good stress relieving balls.
Ye gods, what did I start? :)

You see I thought as the caption talked about bread, mentioning a bread product that was also a euphemism for a body part would…oh never mind.

I’ve only heard half the terms for breasts, I never realised there were so many.

As for bread, I’m surprised that baps isn’t more widely known as I was sure I’d heard it used in burger adverts. Bun definitely is but to me buns are usually more akin to cakes; Chelsea buns, fruit buns, hot cross buns, cinnamon buns, etc.

Thankfully we avoided barm cakes and ……baguettes:omg:

Okay, the following maybe doesn't really fit here, because it's more about not concentrating on what I was looking at than the image itself being complex.

But, on a first instance of seeing the following image pop up, does anyone else see a lady with very large hairy knees wearing white socks?:

Screenshot_20220119-215052_Flipboard.jpg

Or is it just me?

No fair, Spookdaddy!—you already primed us to see the same weird thing you did! :rcard:

No fair, Spookdaddy!—you already primed us to see the same weird thing you did! :rcard:

But it seems so unfair that I should keep the results of a mild visual processing disorder to myself. The world needs more big hairy knees and dogs with five legs and fat people who look like piles of laundry someone's left on Stockport station. (And that was just yesterday.)

Back