• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Shape-Shifters: Members Who've Changed Names / IDs

I am the artist formally known as lord _flashheart thanks to all the nonsence thats going on :(

I used to be Caroline and quite like being Dennis_De_Bacle

As was I.

Because I was locked out of the MB some years ago and had a Hel of a a time trying to get back in; when this pig's ear of a mess happened I went to pieces thinking it had happened all over again. I remember trying to register and the site telling me something I couldn't really take in what with having near hysterics, then I grew really frustrated after trying several times and left in disgust.
Tried to register again later when a lot calmer and under the gentle guidance of Beloved, it seemed to work so I left it till tonight to try and post.

monster_magnet: shape-shifter?

I just went to try and PM David Raven, discovered that he'd shapeshifted into
gyrtrash, only the PM system says there's no such user - is he still around/do we know who he is now?

I sure miss Proffesor Pretorius. :cry:

He was lots of laughs!

I hope he didn't leave thinking he was actually banned or something when he first got the "forum account inactive" message.

Did Indra Keys and/or Taras make the changeover?

theyithian said:
Did Indra Keys and/or Taras make the changeover?

I think taras did but as something like ttaarraass - some kind of weird stutter I think ;)

Is it still impossible to change your username?

Bummer! That will teach me for being too hasty in submitting one. Actually when the board setup changed i was asked to register about 6 times! The first five were the same name but in my frustration i chose something for the hell of it and, typically, i got stuck with it!! Its not even spelled correctly. :oops: Oh well maybe sometime in the future it may happen. :)

Rubyait said:
Bummer! That will teach me for being too hasty in submitting one. Actually when the board setup changed i was asked to register about 6 times! The first five were the same name but in my frustration i chose something for the hell of it and, typically, i got stuck with it!! Its not even spelled correctly. :oops: Oh well maybe sometime in the future it may happen. :)

How's it supposed to be spelt/spelled and what does it mean?

Frobush said:
Rubyait said:

How's it supposed to be spelt/spelled and what does it mean?

Hey Frobush,

its supposed to be spelled 'Rubaiyat' and means...

Rubaiyat is a common shorthand name for the collection of Persian verses known more formally as the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam. In fact, rubaiyat (a plural word derived from the arabic root meaning 'four') means "quatrains" in the Persian language.

Quite random and not a long term choice but hey!

Where's 101? I think he survived The Great Upheaving and became One Oh One but regardless...where he at?

Leaferne said:
Where's 101? I think he survived The Great Upheaving and became One Oh One but regardless...where he at?

He's here. He hasn't been, but now he is... Oofff... Real Life gets in the way sometimes, don't it?

Greyer, beardier, more haggard than ever... Still smoking (now onto that noble pastime, The Pipe), still drinking, still pro-fox hunting, pro-steroids in sport, pro-selective education. Still an argumentative, thread-hi-jacking little Prince-obsessive mofo...

Now with added, new-improved absolute contept and implacable hatred for "Revisionist Historians" who dare claim the Holocaust never happened. Don't get me started on them....

Anyhow. I'm back. :D

One_Oh_One said:
Now with added, new-improved absolute contept and implacable hatred for "Revisionist Historians" who dare claim the Holocaust never happened. Don't get me started on them....

Awwww.....Revisionist Historians are people too...... :lol:

Heeheeheeehee!

Why does no-one miss me, then, eh? :roll:

I always miss you, Rave, but - then again - I still chat to you. How very Zen. Someone on the FTMB should post summat about Jack the Ripper ... then people will realise that they've missed your scathing wit, critical analysis and intelligent prose.

Does anybody have any contact with Dark Detective?

I PMed Redhead and she was good enough to reply. :) She's having pooter issues but will return when she can.

I've just managed to log in again, despite emails requesting that my account be reactivated... Not sure how I managed it, tried to log in a million different ways and then it just worked! So here I am again. Not that anyone aside from a select few will remember who I am. I was KittyRice/Kitty/MamaKitty.

So howdy again!

Speculation about the possible dual identity of Gadaffi Duck and Avlin Witchslicer has been moved here. Suffice to say, we are satisfied that they are not the same person. The discussion on that specific topic ends now.

Play on.

Just saying....does LordRsmacker's posting style remind you of anybody. I'm keeping mum until somebody else sees it (if it exists)?

GadaffiDuck said:
Just saying....does LordRsmacker's posting style remind you of anybody. I'm keeping mum until somebody else sees it (if it exists)?

This thread is for those who have returned or changed their name to check in or for people to check up if anyone is MIA.

It isn't for speculating about sock puppets or even the banned returning. If anyone has any suspicions along those lines then they should PM us and we'll look into it.

Back