• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

"She Took Her Breasts And Left"

A

Anonymous

Took breasts and ran

A 28-year-old Norwegian woman taking part in a Swedish reality-TV series called Plastic Clinic has disappeared after having an operation to lift and enlarge her breasts.

"It is crystal clear that she has tried to avoid paying for her breasts," said Jennifer McShane of Sweden's Channel 5 to newspaper Expressen. The first episode of the series produced by Strix offers the story of a 28-year-old Norwegian woman looking to augment her breasts. Strix pays participants for taking part but the subjects must pay for the operations themselves.
The breast job cost SEK 49,000, and the woman didn't have it.

The Plastic Surgery Center in Malmo agreed to an installment plan for the payments and carried out the operation, then the woman vanished.

"She took her breasts and left," said plastic surgeon Carl Troilius.

Neither Channel 5 nor Strix have been able to locate the woman but their TV footage, which will be aired next week on Swedish TV, may be used in evidence against her if the case goes to trial.

http wwwaftenposten.no/english/local/article.jhtml?articleID=475460&refP=oPanel

(Mod Edit: Original link is dead. No further link found via The Wayback Machine.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like channel 5's the same, whatever the country though!:laughing:

The police will have to have a bust on her house.

Trust The Fortean Times to keep abreast of developments!

The clinic certainly made a boob when they agreed to payment by instalments . . .

Carole

is this the new cloakroom for the troll's head?? whyone earht do i see so much coat getting?

operation went tits up, eh?

I'll halp you on with your coat, Faggus, if you'll assist me with mine . . .:p

Carole

Alas this thread holds bad "mammaries" for Swedish Channel 5.... and probably anyone else who's read it.

I'll go and get my snorkel jacket now.............

I wonder if she said "So long, suckers," as she left

now i'll get me coat

"Bra"vo intaglio, like your style........shall we milk this topic for all we can or what?

Well, we're certainly doing a good job of juggling our words around . . .

Carole

We'll have to be especially wary of Stu - he's a BRISTOL man, so I understand . . .

Carole

carole said:
We'll have to be especially wary of Stu - he's a BRISTOL man, so I understand . . .

Carole
Oh yes..;)

This thread may have it's knockers...

Back