• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
_111922939_6_9783961712557_2.jpg

I like simulacra of human faces and figures ; they demonstrate to us (folks with Buddhist tendencies at least) the emptiness and void nature of all things --selves included. They remind of of Tantric meditation exercises where deities with all of their attributes are carefully visualized in every detail and are then reabsorbed by the practitioners to show the emptiness and void nature of deities and the self and all things. When I see them it is a nice opportunity for a memento non esse (?).

There's simply not enough of Amanda Holden in the Mail, the Mirror, probably the Sun, the Express & the Star, every feckin' day. Ideally she would have her own tv channel in which we follow every aspect of her life, & I along with millions of others, would willingly subscribe if such an option were available, so come on, lazy media moguls..

It's an outrage in these difficult times that we are deprived of [cont. P94]

It can be dull when you want a smoke outside and all your gals are still lingering inside the restaurant having drinks and such. When I step out into a parking lot for a smoke because others are lingering, pareidolia can be a decent way to occupy the time. Between oil stains, variations in gravel, potholes, etc., you can always find Jesus.

Workers in Brazil Find "Image of Jesus Christ" in Trunk of Willow Tree

Workers in Itaquirai, Mayo Grosso do Sul, Brazil, said that the trunk of a willow tree they cut down while pruning for the city featured a strange figure inside of it, which some of them referred to as the “image of Jesus Christ”.

https://www.singularfortean.com/new...image-of-jesus-christ-in-trunk-of-willow-tree

View attachment 28367

And to be honest, it’s more Jesus Christ. Vampire Hunter.
1596222975656.jpeg

Back