• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I will download it and have a read mate, I also study the Revelation book and the Daniel book fairly extensively. I have seen something strange. However, although I do believe that the Extra-Terrestrials do exist, I also most surely believe that invisible spirit life-forms also exist and exert much influence on physical matter and of the human psyche, not to mention unusual movements of animals.

It is as though this Satan, and his associated Demons, can directly influence or even control one person to another, similar to chess pieces in a game of chess.

Hello all,

I was wrong!

Wrong about the way I had to interpret the intels which led me to the conclusion that September 20th 2017 would be the departure date. The French word 'ravissement' (joy or abduction) was used in a sentence attached to 'mercredi' (Wednesday) following what happened last week which was unique.
20994252_10157171641573084_8405386184880317910_n.jpg

Yeah, I will download it and have a read mate, I also study the Revelation book and the Daniel book fairly extensively. I have seen something strange. However, although I do believe that the Extra-Terrestrials do exist, I also most surely believe that invisible spirit life-forms also exist and exert much influence on physical matter and of the human psyche, not to mention unusual movements of animals.

It is as though this Satan, and his associated Demons, can directly influence or even control one person to another, similar to chess pieces in a game of chess.
Enjoy the reading of The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last! Thanks to make that effort.

Of course, many beings exist in the spiritual realm interacting with the material plane. ETs and 'spirits' are not exclusive of the spiritual plane.

You're not a Jehovah's Witness, are you, Eric? They're always getting the end of the world wrong.

Hello all,

Actually, something very unusual did take place yesterday September 20th as foretold in a vision...which led me to the strong feeling of joy...and opened the door to the real impending abduction and transformation.

Now, what about the Major UFO Event at Orleans, France?

It still is on the way for this coming week-end, September 23th / 24th / 25th, and it has NOTHING to do with the wrong interpretation of Rev 12 in the Sept 23rd Virgo's configuration with Jupiter. It has everything to do with our abduction which took place on September 24th / 25th 2003, 14 years ago!

So, twice 7 years in 'you have the right to stay [on earth] until X/24/77' and in the Kelren's intels ('10 days' following twice 7 boxes) were referring to this abduction. But above all, the intel 'we will come to take you on December 31st' is directly related to that rendez-vous since the context of that sentence was precisely those of this 2003 abduction. In other words, this 'December 31st' should be Sunday September 24th 2017, 14 years after the Sept 25th 2003 abduction where the associated vision took place.

Firstly can I enquire what was the 'something very unusual which took place on September 20th'?

Secondly I'm now seeing that you were abducted on September 24/25th 2003. Can you give us more details on this? What happened exactly?

Firstly can I enquire what was the 'something very unusual which took place on September 20th'?

Secondly I'm now seeing that you were abducted on September 24/25th 2003. Can you give us more details on this? What happened exactly?
No, I can't disclose what happened last Wednesday. Sorry about that.

We have worked to prepare the field aside of the house settled in the countryside for about a month and half during the 2003 Summer. On September 24/25 2003 an ET ship landed on that field while we were sleeping at night. We woke up because of the strange electrical noise. A bright light went down until the ground, light seen through the window shutters. We went until the terrace and saw a small blue being inviting us to come with him. Once reaching 10 meters from the ship (discoid) we fell asleep. Then we were surrounded by two to three beings. Then the only souvenir was when we got back in the bed.

OK. What was the souvenir you found when you got back in the bed?
I meant that the last step of this experience (the last souvenir) was a small blue being arranging the blanket once we were in the bed. And then we fully became excited, very febrile because of what just happened.

No, I can't disclose what happened last Wednesday. Sorry about that.

We have worked to prepare the field aside of the house settled in the countryside for about a month and half during the 2003 Summer. On September 24/25 2003 an ET ship landed on that field while we were sleeping at night. We woke up because of the strange electrical noise. A bright light went down until the ground, light seen through the window shutters. We went until the terrace and saw a small blue being inviting us to come with him. Once reaching 10 meters from the ship (discoid) we fell asleep. Then we were surrounded by two to three beings. Then the only souvenir was when we got back in the bed.

Sadly the "I can't tell you about it" really doesn't help getting your message across. It doesn't help you or us or the aliens. Why not break with tradition and just spill the beans?

If you guys are the chosen and are waiting to be taken away from the planet leaving the rest of us all to die then whats the big problem?

If you are right then the only people who are going to be talking about this in the future are you changed/hybrid/robot/spiritforms guys.

Better to let everyone know surely?

I post this link without any absolute expectation that this catastrophe will actually happen, but (predictably) the predicted date is either a coincidence or a convergent conclusion.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/20/hidde...earth-on-september-23-killing-us-all-6942041/

(Plus...imminent autumnal equinox / Mabon &cet ad inf)

I still have plans for Sunday. Currently.

Stay safe, Erms.

I'm conceptualising how the contactees will be able to pass off this non-event as a real occurrence by claiming the alleged planetary impact has indeed manifested on the spiritual plane, and that the dreaded orb is actually an immaterial plasma that can't be detected by scientific means, thus isolating and excluding the unchosen from the celebrated convergence.

In 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ...

Well it's good to know someone got that all sorted before the lights went out. Been nice meeting y'all. Too bad I didn't find this place sooner.

I'm fresh out of whisky, but do have some whiskey. I should still have some of that nice rye. Be a shame to let that go to waste. Cheers.

Well it's good to know someone got that all sorted before the lights went out. Been nice meeting y'all. Too bad I didn't find this place sooner.

I'm fresh out of whisky, but do have some whiskey. I should still have some of that nice rye. Be a shame to let that go to waste. Cheers.

I think you'll probably be able to hang around here for a bit longer.

I'd actually quite like to read some of Eric's stuff but I am very wary of clicking on random links. Perhaps you could cut and paste Eric?

I'd be a bit uneasy joining this bunch of aliens, after all he's already been told to shut his mouth by them. Not a good start.

Also can you ask them how Spaceship Capricorn is doing?

Sadly the "I can't tell you about it" really doesn't help getting your message across. It doesn't help you or us or the aliens. Why not break with tradition and just spill the beans?

If you guys are the chosen and are waiting to be taken away from the planet leaving the rest of us all to die then whats the big problem?

If you are right then the only people who are going to be talking about this in the future are you changed/hybrid/robot/spiritforms guys.

Better to let everyone know surely?
Like I said above it is a personal and private event. It wouldn't help you in any way.

Stay safe, Erms.

I'm conceptualising how the contactees will be able to pass off this non-event as a real occurrence by claiming the alleged planetary impact has indeed manifested on the spiritual plane, and that the dreaded orb is actually an immaterial plasma that can't be detected by scientific means, thus isolating and excluding the unchosen from the celebrated convergence.

In 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ...
I guess that you have already noted that I totally disagree with the 'Sept 23rd Virgo's configuration with Jupiter' explanation for the 6 first verses of Revelation 12, haven't you? Our departure tomorrow is just a coincidence having just to do with our Sept 25th 2003 rapture (the 'December 31st' reference being the day before that date).

I think you'll probably be able to hang around here for a bit longer.

I'd actually quite like to read some of Eric's stuff but I am very wary of clicking on random links. Perhaps you could cut and paste Eric?

I'd be a bit uneasy joining this bunch of aliens, after all he's already been told to shut his mouth by them. Not a good start.

Also can you ask them how Spaceship Capricorn is doing?
Thanks for your interest. But no alien has asked me to shut up about the last Wednesday event. Besides, I won't have time to elaborate much on my works. That's even why I wrote books instead of posting parts and pieces for there is a logic to follow (logic lost in those parts and pieces). I don't know what you are speaking about (Spaceship Capicorn). Sorry.

You're not a Jehovah's Witness, are you, Eric? They're always getting the end of the world wrong.
No, however I am most surely am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. And, actually no, unfortunately what many members teach does not always come from the Governing Body, and yes I have extensively done much research into that topic, especially of the date of 1975. As also, you do not have to be exclusively one of Jehovah's Witnesses to be saved, as the Governing Body had brought to light, even though many in the faith were surprised.

I do believe that we are also inspiring to seek the true knowledge, however with many at hand on the deck to make research easier. But, as the Bible said, imposters will go from bad to worse, such that, I ever really read publications made before the year 2002,as the anointed are dying out and the teachings and 'light of truth' are becoming a little too silly. I can see this, even though at the age off 22 and have been in this faith all my life, that the great day of Jehovah the almighty is approaching, in whatever fashion it may prove to be, in the near future. And, since also, that we as humans have approximately only 15 to 20 years of our environment remaining due to the proportional rate of consumption (because of population exponential increase) and that of environmental decay.

If you have any other questions shoot away and I will answer to the best of my 'capability'.

Don't be silly, I am human, I think I am anyway. Why do you ask such questions, what are you trying to achieve?

Silly. It's an attempt at humour, youngster. Doesn't work for you? No worries. Just take a seat.

Silly. It's an attempt at humour, youngster. Doesn't work for you? No worries. Just take a seat.
Does not sound like humour to me. It only sounds crude & rude, goldilocks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back