• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Catnip.

tumblr_inline_mpwb0m8ncY1qz4rgp.gif

Oh hi, am you a Australian JWs?

Your tribe members have been irritating the local neighborhood the past 3 days in their perambulators, ankle-length dresses and black ties. They thundered on my front door for a full 5 minutes, and startled my daughter. As they trudged down the hill away from the residence, I took the opportunity to enlighten her as to the method your drones employ. She still wanted to invite them in for soda pop, so I locked her away.

OK, this is getting silly now. And the world didn't end, for the umpteenth time. How many predictions of doom must we have before mankind gets the message that nobody knows the future, but we're very resilient anyway?

OK, I bet you a million quid the world does not end today.
Pointless bet. If the world ends, that money would be no use!

OK, this is getting silly now. And the world didn't end, for the umpteenth time. How many predictions of doom must we have before mankind gets the message that nobody knows the future, but we're very resilient anyway?
I don't know what this other 'Christians' have been telling you, however not even Jesus the Christ knows when his Fathers great day of judgement is going to arrive. But, I am fairly sure that Christ has a good idea now as to the approximate date, since "unless those days were cut short, no flesh will be saved" and we seem to be quit close to some form of man made dooms day were unless there will be Divine intervention, we, simply put, will all of us die.

Now that Sept 23rd 2017 has passed and gone without doom as I repeatedly stated (the first verses of Rev 12 speaks about Prince George's birth on July 22nd 2013), unlike zillions of false preachers, we are going to talk the real deal, at last.

Now that Sept 23rd 2017 has passed and gone without doom as I repeatedly stated (the first verses of Rev 12 speaks about Prince George's birth on July 22nd 2013), unlike zillions of false preachers, we are going to talk the real deal, at last.
:bananas:

I was looking for another wavey emo but this will have to do. Sorry you are posting tedious stuff that displays a remarkable lack of empathy for people you live with.

:bananas:

I was looking for another wavey emo but this will have to do. Sorry you are posting tedious stuff that displays a remarkable lack of empathy for people you live with.
My experience with the humans, when debates and truth are at stake, made me see humanity like the angels of God and God Himself see it (read my book to remember what it is said about what the angels of God will do to humanity). And remember the characteristics of the Two Witnesses:

5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die.

6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

When they talk about the weather, people (almost) always agree. I didn't choose that kind of discussion. When people talk about the truth, that's another story. They would fight for their beliefs, not for the truth. I am called to fight for the truth. And at the end, God always wins. And I have A LOT OF EMPATHY for those fighting for the truth, A LOT! Especially those risking their life for it, and to help others.

Of course, a forum is a social network, often looked for kind exchanges. I am not a simple member. I rather am a voice in the desert reaching the city. Hence my harshness. How do you think John the Baptist talked to people coming to him?

I love people! But I love God more.

I don't know what this other 'Christians' have been telling you, however not even Jesus the Christ knows when his Fathers great day of judgement is going to arrive. But, I am fairly sure that Christ has a good idea now as to the approximate date, since "unless those days were cut short, no flesh will be saved" and we seem to be quit close to some form of man made dooms day were unless there will be Divine intervention, we, simply put, will all of us die.

The biggest danger to humanity is currently of our own making: global warming and climate change. We've already seen the weather turning nasty in the Atlantic this year. But it is survivable. And Christians aren't the only ones yearning to see their fellow denizens of the globe slaughtered en masse, you get these bloodthirsty, self-important reprobates in all cultures.

I'm increasingly losing patience with the doomsday merchants, their prophecies speak of little but a hatred of humanity and an unearned sense of spiritual entitlement. How many more times do they have to get it wrong before this madness ends?

The biggest danger to humanity is currently of our own making: global warming and climate change. We've already seen the weather turning nasty in the Atlantic this year.

In fact - if you're referring to the hurricanes that struck the Americas - the USA has been through an unusually long period without Cat. 3 or above impacts, the last being Wilma in 2005. We didn't hear much about that prolonged hiatus though, did we?

I think that Earth's climate is doing its own thing as it has always done. The only thing raising temperatures anywhere is all the books being cooked.

maximus otter

I think that Earth's climate is doing its own thing as it has always done. The only thing raising temperatures anywhere is all the books being cooked.
I kinda feel the same. I've tried drilling down to the actual causal link between CO2 and global temperatures several times and I can never quite get to it.

But the Sphinx has melted! We're doomed!

But the Sphinx has melted! We're doomed!
I only posted that sphinx story because I thought it might interest some. I can't guess what everyone will think. :(

ETA - while I'm here, I might as well say that I post the things I do because I hope it will mean something to somebody, somewhere. On the chance that a person might see it and find a sort of fellow feeling, or at least get something out of it.

Last edited:

Well, I read part of your book. This part:

262mwqp.png

May I humbly suggest you find another hobby?

It's ok, I didn't cut it as a writer either.

Last edited:
I only posted that sphinx story because I thought it might interest some. I can't guess what everyone will think. :(

ETA - while I'm here, I might as well say that I post the things I do because I hope it will mean something to somebody, somewhere. On the chance that a person might see it and find a sort of fellow feeling, or at least get something out of it.

That's the reason most of us post here, I would wager, to make a human connection. It doesn't necessarily mean we all agree, or that there's only one interpretation to the information, nor a universal reaction. I still stand by the global warming threat, because people with far more knowledge than I have been warning about it for decades, and there has been extreme weather occurring with some ferocity for a while now. But there's no need for sadface as long as we stay optimistic (which can be difficult, I grant you).

Now why did I make a mistake about this last week-end?

The context in which the other future witness received 'we will come to take you on December 31st' was the September 25th 2003 abduction. But I inferred that that day would be 'January 1st' and the day before (Sept 24th) 'December 3st'. Actually, 'December 31st' is a date BEYOND that September 25th 2003 14th anniversary from which have to be counted the small number of days the small blue ET was speaking about just after having spoken about that 'December 31st'. The number of days to be considered was between two and five days.

The date 'December 31st' would then represent the day before the change of body which would represent 'January 1st', the real beginning of our new status.

This matches 'Christ comes the 5th'. Why?

Until now I considered the number 7, then 6 (followed by 01/02) as the numbers of the months of any given year (June and July 2017), passage of the 14th anniversary of our first meeting.

But I had to consider two data. The first one was the date of this vision with the 'boss': October 31st 2016. The second one was the coming of ET spaceships from Georgia, USA, where we used to live. On May 1st / 2nd (2010), we flew from Georgia to France. From that moment on I had to count 7 month, the month of November 2017 from May 2017. We arrived at Orleans on November 16th (2010). So, when the number 6 (October) appeared, the numbers 01 and 02, immediately following it, represented the two weeks until November 16th.

So, the 5th in 'Christ comes the 5th' is simply the month of September 2017. And it remains only 5 days, the same 2 to 5 days given by the small blue being. And it happens that September 30th is the 40th day since the end of the Christian era (August 21st 2017), echoing the 40 days following the resurrection of Christ, starting point of the fractal calculation of the end of the Christian era.

At last, the other future Witness heard: 'she will be happy to know that she has rendez-vous with the moon from the 28th to (of?) the 7th'.

Next Thursday is September 28th. The rendez-vous with the moon seems to be the day of the body change. 'December 31st' is therefore the day before: Wednesday September 27th 2017! So, next Wednesday would be the real D-Day for the rapture (the first interpretation I had for the French word 'ravissement', despite the delight of last Wednesday). But it could be Thursday September 28th 2017 too.

So...once the aliens have taken you away...no more Internet for you, I'm guessing?

@EricJulien : you will no doubt be familiar with the old saying "to err is human".

If you are interpreting prophecies, your own way and to the best of your own personal ability....to what extent have you been aided by what you believe to be ETs? For example, from this blue entity you refer to?

By which I really mean, has contact from the ETs sometimes ever made your interpretations more accurate? If so, to what extent, and are you able to give any examples?

Wednesday September 27th 2017! So, next Wednesday would be the real D-Day for the rapture (the first interpretation I had for the French word 'ravissement', despite the delight of last Wednesday). But it could be Thursday September 28th 2017 too.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Why oh why is the rapture always just before my next pay check???

I'd rather go out with a bang, you know.

@EricJulien : you will no doubt be familiar with the old saying "to err is human".

If you are interpreting prophecies, your own way and to the best of your own personal ability....to what extent have you been aided by what you believe to be ETs? For example, from this blue entity you refer to?

By which I really mean, has contact from the ETs sometimes ever made your interpretations more accurate? If so, to what extent, and are you able to give any examples?
I think we're all being played, Erms. Trolled. Duped. Tricked. Nous sommes faits pour paraître crédules. You've about as much chance of a clear example as you have of sprouting wings and flying to valhalla across the North Sea.

Now why did I make a mistake about this last week-end?

The context in which the other future witness received 'we will come to take you on December 31st' was the September 25th 2003 abduction. But I inferred that that day would be 'January 1st' and the day before (Sept 24th) 'December 3st'. Actually, 'December 31st' is a date BEYOND that September 25th 2003 14th anniversary from which have to be counted the small number of days the small blue ET was speaking about just after having spoken about that 'December 31st'. The number of days to be considered was between two and five days.

The date 'December 31st' would then represent the day before the change of body which would represent 'January 1st', the real beginning of our new status.

This matches 'Christ comes the 5th'. Why?

Until now I considered the number 7, then 6 (followed by 01/02) as the numbers of the months of any given year (June and July 2017), passage of the 14th anniversary of our first meeting.

But I had to consider two data. The first one was the date of this vision with the 'boss': October 31st 2016. The second one was the coming of ET spaceships from Georgia, USA, where we used to live. On May 1st / 2nd (2010), we flew from Georgia to France. From that moment on I had to count 7 month, the month of November 2017 from May 2017. We arrived at Orleans on November 16th (2010). So, when the number 6 (October) appeared, the numbers 01 and 02, immediately following it, represented the two weeks until November 16th.

So, the 5th in 'Christ comes the 5th' is simply the month of September 2017. And it remains only 5 days, the same 2 to 5 days given by the small blue being. And it happens that September 30th is the 40th day since the end of the Christian era (August 21st 2017), echoing the 40 days following the resurrection of Christ, starting point of the fractal calculation of the end of the Christian era.

At last, the other future Witness heard: 'she will be happy to know that she has rendez-vous with the moon from the 28th to (of?) the 7th'.

Next Thursday is September 28th. The rendez-vous with the moon seems to be the day of the body change. 'December 31st' is therefore the day before: Wednesday September 27th 2017! So, next Wednesday would be the real D-Day for the rapture (the first interpretation I had for the French word 'ravissement', despite the delight of last Wednesday). But it could be Thursday September 28th 2017 too.

An easy mistake to make - that's cleared everything up. So Weds 27th which is ..... tomorrow. I'll keep a watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back