• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bilderberg Group

As someone said 4 years ago on this thread....'what a surprise that a group of rich and powerful people meet privately to make sure they remain rich and powerful and in control of various economic and institutional global aspects '....the whole Illuminati, sacrifice of things, and occult themes is nonsense imho.
But then....who knows....? ;)

Not trying to resurrect a thread that died......but I was at my local record shop the other day and it's a lot of older guys who still collect vinyl. And political talk came up about Trump vs Clinton and someone mentioned conspiracies and rich people so I brought up the Bilderberg group and their affiliates. I was surprised when no one had heard of them....so I explained the background and they looked at me like I was some conspiracy theorist nutter. So I said look them up on Wiki or Google if you think I'm kidding.
It's amazing how poorly read many intelligent people seem to be.

Not trying to resurrect a thread that died......but I was at my local record shop the other day and it's a lot of older guys who still collect vinyl. And political talk came up about Trump vs Clinton and someone mentioned conspiracies and rich people so I brought up the Bilderberg group and their affiliates. I was surprised when no one had heard of them....so I explained the background and they looked at me like I was some conspiracy theorist nutter. So I said look them up on Wiki or Google if you think I'm kidding.
It's amazing how poorly read many intelligent people seem to be.
It might be because they only read the 'mainstream' press, which typically doesn't ever mention 'Bilderberg'.

Back