• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bilderberg Group

Mytoman=compulsive liar?
Had to translate from Swedish.

So his word cannot be trusted (allegedly)? Ah well.

Looks like Van Duyn added that Wikipedia entry himself.
What that says, I don't know.

Mythopoeika said:
Looks like Van Duyn added that Wikipedia entry himself.
What that says, I don't know.
Papa Lima Oscar November Kilo Echo Romeo.

(You ain't seen me, roight?)

I just watched an interesting low budget film called 'The Conspiracy', which depicts a Bilderberger-style group and their Mithraic cult activities.
Some of it is apparently based loosely on what Alex Jones found when he tried to infiltrate a Bilderberg meeting.

The film wasn't bad, I think.

Mythopoeika said:
I just watched an interesting low budget film called 'The Conspiracy', which depicts a Bilderberger-style group and their Mithraic cult activities.
Some of it is apparently based loosely on what Alex Jones found when he tried to infiltrate a Bilderberg meeting.

The film wasn't bad, I think.

Not bad at all, certainly worth watching.

Hmm, seems some body in the group is looking for some low cost travel insights...

Secretive Bilderberg group sets sights on Michael O’Leary

Ryanair chief asked to join select conference reputed to truly govern international affairs

Via the Irish Times

I don't think anyone has posted this before. Bilderberger, banker and UN functionary Peter Sutherland calls for the end of national cultures via mass immigration, even if this is against the wishes of the indigenous population:

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.
Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural.
He also suggested the UK government's immigration policy had no basis in international law.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

I'm not normally tin-foil hat wearing NWO nut, but this is pretty appalling stuff and hints at the motivations of global capital and supra-national organisations...

I don't think anyone has posted this before. Bilderberger, banker and UN functionary Peter Sutherland calls for the end of national cultures via mass immigration, even if this is against the wishes of the indigenous population:

I'm not normally tin-foil hat wearing NWO nut, but this is pretty appalling stuff and hints at the motivations of global capital and supra-national organisations...

That is worrying and shows contempt for national sovereignty.

Yes. This is the agenda that is playing out right now in this country.
I saw this coming.

Yes. This is the agenda that is playing out right now in this country.
I saw this coming.

I think refugees fleeing persecution, especially Christians from Syria & Iraq should be admitted to the UK, but this is about forcing the issue from above.

I think refugees fleeing persecution, especially Christians from Syria & Iraq should be admitted to the UK, but this is about forcing the issue from above.
The powers that be are quite happy to force us to take in everybody who turns up. Even if that turns the UK into a third world nation. It's good for big business, as it forces down wages and keeps the little people in eternal slavery. It's bad for we wage slaves, because we'll have no security and no control over our lives. Bad for the UK economy, as people will not be able to afford much (or pay much tax).
The idea is to turn the UK into Europe's sink estate.

While we still can, we should fight it with every fibre of our being!

The powers that be are quite happy to force us to take in everybody who turns up. Even if that turns the UK into a third world nation. It's good for big business, as it forces down wages and keeps the little people in eternal slavery. It's bad for we wage slaves, because we'll have no security and no control over our lives. Bad for the UK economy, as people will not be able to afford much (or pay much tax).

The EU, as well as global corporations, know that the easiest way to achieve their aims is to undermine national sovereignty.

National feeling is one of the most powerful group associations we have. People are far more likely to feel solidarity with members of their national group and to pay taxes to support them etc. In extremis to fight and die for the nation.

Importing large numbers of migrants with very little in common with the host culture breaks down that social solidarity and serves the interests of those who wish to reduce us to rootless consumers with minimal links to their home and/or any wider group or community. And. of course, it enables wages and conditions to be driven own and housing costs to go up. This benefits bad employers and slum landlords, but not really anybody ese.

What is madness is that the Left has embraced all of this.

I'm not saying that & the EU or other groups should not impose.

I'm just making the point that the UK have a responsibility towards Christians from Syria.

I'm not saying that & the EU or other groups should not impose.

I'm just making the point that the UK have a responsibility towards Christians from Syria.
Fine, OK.
But do you disagree with the essence of what I just said?

Fine, OK.
But do you disagree with the essence of what I just said?

I don't think theres a conspiracy to turn the UK into a sink estate but unfortunately migration is driving down wages, especially at lower end of the scale. This can be combated by trade unions but migrants are more difficult to recruit due to language and may often be working in small units.

I don't think theres a conspiracy to turn the UK into a sink estate but unfortunately migration is driving down wages, especially at lower end of the scale. This can be combated by trade unions but migrants are more difficult to recruit due to language and may often be working in small units.
Unions don't have much power these days and most of us aren't a member of a union.
[tinfoil hat on] Seriously...believe me, the EU really is trying to turn the UK into its sink estate. Let's wait and watch it happen.

Unions don't have much power these days and most of us aren't a member of a union.
[tinfoil hat on] Seriously...believe me, the EU really is trying to turn the UK into its sink estate. Let's wait and watch it happen.

While you might be wrong its not tinfoil hat territory to suspect it.

Unions or not, this is all about supply and demand. If there is excess supply in the labour market then the cost of that labour will fall. Unions can mitigate this to some extent but they cannot eliminate this basic truth.

There is essentially an unlimited supply of unskilled labour in the world and migrants may well be prepared to live five to a room while earning what is minimum wage here, but a fortune in their country of origin. The settled population, with mortgages and commitments to meet, simply cannot compete in this race to the bottom. Meanwhile, the taxpayer stumps up for the costs associated with having extra people here. And that's before you consider the cultural impact of third world migration in the West.

I don't think the EU is trying to turn the UK specifically into a sink estate. This is happening all over the Northern European EU states with the same results: increases in crime, inter-ethnic conflict, the emergence of alien and unwelcome cultural practices such as FGM, huge levels of welfare dependency. Take a look at Malmo for a glimpse of what happens when a sane border policy is abandoned.

The arrogance of these fuckers is astounding.

He's non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs, ex chairman of BP. Why anyone should take his views on Europe-wide immigration with any weight I don't know yet here he is at the House of Lords. FFS he's also the UN's special representative for migration.

It makes me wonder whether he's thought about possible de-stabilisation & strife kicking off in the future as a result of mass immigration & surrounding issues, & thinks fuck it, let it happen, or does he have a dream scenario where everyone rubs along on minimum wage...

He's non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs, ex chairman of BP. Why anyone should take his views on Europe-wide immigration with any weight I don't know yet here he is at the House of Lords. FFS he's also the UN's special representative for migration.

It makes me wonder whether he's thought about possible de-stabilisation & strife kicking off in the future as a result of mass immigration & surrounding issues, & thinks fuck it, let it happen, or does he have a dream scenario where everyone rubs along on minimum wage...

I'm sure he thinks the minimum wage should be abolished.

People like him don't worry about the possibility of future civil strife because they feel suficiently cocooned in the super-rich bubble to avoid it. How realistic that security would be in a future Camp of the Saints style dystopia is another matter, of course. But the focus in the short term is on destroying group identity in favour of cheap labour, rootless consumerism and high returns for the propertied classes.

Unfortunately I think you're probably right.

What's unusual is the fact he's said it plainly & not dressed it up to obscure his real view.

Quake: Did you mean Malmö in Sweden?

Well, there are some areas there best avoided at night if you're not an immigrant. Interestingly when I was last there, someone had put up stickers telling the "hipster pigs" to get out of their neighbourhood.

Well, there are some areas there best avoided at night if you're not an immigrant. Interestingly when I was last there, someone had put up stickers telling the "hipster pigs" to get out of their neighbourhood.
Sounds like they have entirely the wrong attitude.

And it continues. Who needs conspiracy theories?

Goldman Sachs Group Inc. has hired Anders Fogh Rasmussen, a former prime minister of Denmark and ex-NATO chief, to help tackle the political hurdles the bank has encountered since buying into a state utility last year.

Rasmussen, who governed Denmark from 2001 until 2009 and stepped down from NATO last year, is being brought on as a consultant at the Wall Street bank as the government prepares to release a series of confidential documents on Goldman’s purchase of a stake in Dong Energy A/S. ...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-nato-chief-to-guard-1-5-billion-danish-stake

Bilderberg 2016: Another Obama No-Show

The 64th Bilderberg Meeting Deals with a Turbulent World

By Will Banyan, Copyright © 10 June 2016

After a remarkable delay, the Bilderberg Steering Committee finally issued its standard pre-meeting press release and list of participants, on 6 June, just days before the start of the 64th Bilderberg Meeting, now underway at the luxury Grand Hotel Taschenbergpalais in Dresden, Germany. The press release was also notable for its rather soothing language about the private nature of the conference enabling its participants to “take time to listen, reflect and gather insights.” In an attempt at media outreach, Bilderberg’s current chairman, Henri de Castries agreed to an interview with German Press Agency just about Bilderberg. His language was also reassuring as he took issue with the “myth of Bilderberg.” Though admitting many of its participants were powerful people with “great responsibility”, de Castries attributed to the Bilderberg Group the noble aim of trying “understand our world” by facilitating “conversations between these people.” Bilderberg’s nameless official spokesperson also told The Independent (Jun. 08, 2016) Bilderberg functioned more as a “summer school of influentials”; it was “a place to gain insights and gather information.”

Not everyone has been placated by these charming obfuscations. To Charlie Skelton, for instance, the Guardian’s Bilderberg correspondent, the private conference is obviously a “corporate lobbying event”, where the “financial, industrial and high-tech establishment” retained enough power to have “ministers and European commissioners come running” (Guardian, Jun. 07, 2016). For corporate representatives it was all about “getting a competitive edge”, to lobby the politicians and officials they now had access to; while for the people being lobbied it was “a chance to line up future employment” (Guardian, Jun. 08, 2016). Paul Joseph Watson, a reporter for Alex Jones’ Infowars, described Bilderberg as a “powerful lobby group” and a meeting of the “most powerful people on the planet.” According to Alex Newman, from the John Birch Society, Bilderberg is “essentially a secret meeting of Big Business and Big Government” (The New American, Jun. 09, 2016). ...

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2016/06/11/bilderberg-2016-another-obama-no-show/

Back