• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

'The Great Global Warming Swindle': Is Climate Change A Myth?

And in this terrible terrible snow event - I look out the window and its raining.

I do and will as long as it is legal eat cow and pig. I've never been one of those who are unaware that my meat comes from dead animals. My dad used to love game - suitably hung game - and it was my job to nail the dead birds to the door of the coal cellar. We have, alas become a bunch of wimps entirely out of touch with the realities of life. All life is parasitic on other life - get over it.

THEY say there is snow around. There's TV live shows of snow.
I look out of my window and there is no snow.
Conclusion: the snow announced doesn't exist.
FFS.
I despair about logical thought education.
So there is snow on the TV (Not real)
And rain out the window (Real)
I know which I believe.

Of course, the weather is not being controlled at all.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030085296A1/en

That's a US patent titled 'Hurricane & tornado control device’ using the following method:

Audio generators are positioned to project sound waves toward a peripheral area of a weather system. The sound waves are generated at a frequency to affect the formation of the weather system in a manner to disrupt, enhance or direct the formation.

Unless you believe a US citizen is deliberately making hurricanes worse for the US for some reason, the device would seem to be singularly ineffective. Hurricanes don’t seem to be diminishing - quite the opposite.

On top of that, generators [ie loudspeakers] producing high decibel sound waves between 100 - 2000Hz wouldn’t exactly go unnoticed & would probably be deafeningly loud. Since hurricanes form over seas, the speakers would have to be on ships therefore probably done by the US Navy, alternatively some billionaire. Probably Bill Gates.

Do you think devices like this are actually being used?

That's a US patent titled 'Hurricane & tornado control device’ using the following method:

Unless you believe a US citizen is deliberately making hurricanes worse for the US for some reason, the device would seem to be singularly ineffective. Hurricanes don’t seem to be diminishing - quite the opposite.

On top of that, generators [ie loudspeakers] producing high decibel sound waves between 100 - 2000Hz wouldn’t exactly go unnoticed & would probably be deafeningly loud. Since hurricanes form over seas, the speakers would have to be on ships therefore probably done by the US Navy, alternatively some billionaire. Probably Bill Gates.

Do you think devices like this are actually being used?
There was a hurricane that recently hit Acapulco in Mexico that went from a tropical storm to a category 5 hurricane in less than a day, or according to reports not mentioned by the BBC or the media, how unusual, in less than a night. That according to meteorologists, is impossible. The same happened a good few years ago off the coast of Portugal, I think, wherein according to the laws that govern hurricanes, the water was too cold to fuel the hurricane. In less than a day, it went from a category 1 hurricane, to a category 5 and then back to a category 1 in waters that were too cold to fuel a hurricane.

From what I've read, they no longer use sound, they use 4g and 5g microwaves. I have not been able to verify that.

The US military has spent countless trillions on weather modification research since the late 1940's. Does anyone think they spent all that money for nothing and then carried on spending trillions for something that would never be possible? Think about it. And then they didn't bother testing the results? Even in the Vietnam war they used weather modifications to create monsoon rains to slow the enemy down. They have admitted that. That was years ago. Think how technology has advanced since then and most think these people still cannot control the weather?

The real problem is in world wide society is that we no longer know who the enemy is or what their purpose is. We just know something invisible is working against us and ever seeking to make life harder. We know who they say it is but is that the truth? For myself, I no longer trust they are telling the truth about anything. I don't know who the enemy is either. I don't know what the truth is. I just know I am being lied to about CO2, about the weather and the rest of it. CO2 stinks of wealth for the few and control of the masses through fear. Where big money iis involved, the lies follow like a shadow. That I know from experience is the truth. So does everyone one else but most are in denial. Does any on this forum deny that big money distorts or lies about the truth? I may not know the details, but I know it intuitively. I trust that intuition more than the likes of the BBC, the Daily Fail, etc. More people need to follow their gut instinct and then maybe this world would change for the better.

Why have a patent detailing controlling hurricanes if it is is impossible? It's not hard to work out.

Last edited:
They are buggering about with the weather and have been doing at least since the 50's
and now I doubt anyone as a clue as to what it would really be like if allowed to settle
to it's own devices.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/aug/30/sillyseason.physicalsciences

English Haarp well Welsh one looks suspiciously like the American one
long suspected of being something to do with weather modification.
Harrp.png

Last edited:
Churchill, Manitoba, Canada on the Hudson Bay is being swamped with Polar Bears because ice has not formed in the Hudson Bay as of yet.

The 900 townspeople are afraid of being attacked.

It has been too warm.
Wasnt that last centuries news?

From what I've read, they no longer use sound, they use 4g and 5g microwaves. I have not been able to verify that.

Links for this?

The US military has spent countless trillions on weather modification research since the late 1940's. Does anyone think they spent all that money for nothing and then carried on spending trillions for something that would never be possible? Think about it. And then they didn't bother testing the results? Even in the Vietnam war they used weather modifications to create monsoon rains to slow the enemy down. They have admitted that. That was years ago. Think how technology has advanced since then and most think these people still cannot control the weather?

Cloud seeding to produce rain can certainly be done:

https://www.dri.edu/cloud-seeding-program/what-is-cloud-seeding/

But it’s a long way from controlling hurricanes.
The real problem is in world wide society is that we no longer know who the enemy is or what their purpose is. We just know something invisible is working against us and ever seeking to make life harder. We know who they say it is but is that the truth? For myself, I no longer trust they are telling the truth about anything. I don't know who the enemy is either. I don't know what the truth is. I just know I am being lied to about CO2, about the weather and the rest of it. CO2 stinks of wealth for the few and control of the masses through fear. Where big money iis involved, the lies follow like a shadow. That I know from experience is the truth. So does everyone one else but most are in denial. Does any on this forum deny that big money distorts or lies about the truth? I may not know the details, but I know it intuitively. I trust that intuition more than the likes of the BBC, the Daily Fail, etc. More people need to follow their gut instinct and then maybe this world would change for the better.

Why have a patent detailing controlling hurricanes if it is is impossible? It's not hard to work out.

Anyone can file a patent if they do the work & spend the money. It doesn’t mean that the device will actually work - the patent office don’t test to see whether it does.

As usual, please provide some links to back up your claims. You know you’re being lied to but you seem to find sources you do believe. It’d be useful to show them here, otherwise they’re just your beliefs.

Anyone can file a patent if they do the work & spend the money. It doesn’t mean that the device will actually work - the patent office don’t test to see whether it does.
Yes. The trend these days for patent offices is not to require a working demonstration of the technology. What they are patenting is the idea.
That's how British Rail could get away with a patent for a nuclear-powered flying saucer.
1701623833592.png

First thought, was it published on April !st

Links for this?

Cloud seeding to produce rain can certainly be done:

https://www.dri.edu/cloud-seeding-program/what-is-cloud-seeding/

But it’s a long way from controlling hurricanes.

As usual, please provide some links to back up your claims. You know you’re being lied to but you seem to find sources you do believe. It’d be useful to show them here, otherwise they’re just your beliefs.
I have no link about how mobile phone masts and other mobile masts are allegedly used to heat the ionosphere. It was a magazine article in a science magazine left in a cafe. I use that cafe quite often simply because there's always interesting magazines in the rack. Once there was a copy of FT.

The hurricane that affected Acapulco went from a tropical storm to a category 5 hurricane in less than a day, a process that normally takes weeks. That it happened ithat quickly s a historical fact but I don't know how to access the relevant meteorological records. I was reading reports about it in real time on the Net Weather forums. I've had a look and done the usual search stuff but as I'd end going having to go through reams of postings, I gave up. I simply do not have that much spare time.

The patent as I understand it also gives the 'how to' to stop another coming up with the same process and using it or make money from it. It seems a little odd for someone to patent an idea just incase another comes up with that idea as a working invention.

As for my 'beliefs', I use discrimination as well and to a certain extent, intuition. Not everything can be explained via link. Usually, if there is a suitable link, I post it and I am not looking for lies, I am looking for the truth.

Apologies. What I meant was the impossible speed that the hurricane went from a tropical storm to a hurricane wasn't mentioned.
Other than in the part of the article I linked to where it says:-

"Scientists said the speed with which Otis intensified from a tropical storm into a category five hurricane - the highest level of storm - on Tuesday was rare.
It broke the record for the fastest intensification rate over a 12-hour period in the Eastern Pacific, gaining 80mph in that time, according to meteorologist Philip Klotzbach."

Other than in the part of the article I linked to where it says:-

"Scientists said the speed with which Otis intensified from a tropical storm into a category five hurricane - the highest level of storm - on Tuesday was rare.
It broke the record for the fastest intensification rate over a 12-hour period in the Eastern Pacific, gaining 80mph in that time, according to meteorologist Philip Klotzbach."
Yes, that level of intensification is rare. It's so rare that prior to that happening twice before in the recent years, it had never happened before that. To say that level of intensification is rare only tells part of the story and seeks to make that 'rare' somehow not so rare as in 'oh well, it has happened before'.

I've had an interest in the weather for a long time, about 50 odd years, and had anyone said to me 5, maybe 10, years ago that a tropical storm can go to a category 5 hurricane in under 24 hours, I would have laughed. The energy required to do that from the heat from the sea just isn't there.

The patent as I understand it also gives the 'how to' to stop another coming up with the same process and using it or make money from it. It seems a little odd for someone to patent an idea just incase another comes up with that idea as a working invention.
But people do do this. Often in the hope that they can get in on the ground floor of an invention or technology that might be based on a similar idea and then make money on it.

There are numerous patents that do not work nor are based on sound research.

As for my 'beliefs', I use discrimination as well and to a certain extent, intuition. Not everything can be explained via link. Usually, if there is a suitable link, I post it and I am not looking for lies, I am looking for the truth.
We all like the truth. If you think you’ve found some, why not post a link so we can all learn from it.

The hurricane control method you did link to I’d guess has never been assembled or tested. We’d most likely know about it if it had & it actually had an effect. I could be persuaded otherwise if someone can find credible evidence though.

I think that in general, we look for the truth as fits our preconception. Kess, your preconception is that a particular weather condition has never happened before - it just can't happen naturally. So that when it does happen you look for 'the truth' in the cause and secret government weather control sounds completely plausible, even though the actual technique is nebulous.
The truth, really, is there (or at least nearby) but we shouldn't look past it for something that suits better.

It's so rare that prior to that happening twice before in the recent years, it had never happened before that.
Correction - it hadn't been  observed to happen before that. On a global scale, such accurate and detailed records have only really been a thing for a century or so, as a result such effects could well have happened repeatedly over the millennia but has only been recorded recently.

Correction - it hadn't been  observed to happen before that. On a global scale, such accurate and detailed records have only really been a thing for a century or so, as a result such effects could well have happened repeatedly over the millennia but has only been recorded recently.

A fact which those reporting “unprecedented” climate events would do well to remember.

maximus otter

Also, such observations depend on the technology available. How would someone in the 17th century record the difference between a tropical storm and a hurricane? When was the actual label invented? That's like saying the elements didn't have an atomic weight 'in the old days' before scientists came along an invented it.

Where we are, the geography (or summat) means our weather tends to be different from our neighbouring areas.
Bridlington and Scarborough might be under 2 foot of snow and yet Filey has a mild dusting. It not snowing outside your window doesn't prove the TV images are fake.
You can 'trust your own senses' and disbelieve anything on TV all you want. It doesn't make it reality.
What next? People in a region that has never experienced snow refuses to believe any recorded footage? I've never, ever been in a desert so I shouldn't believe in their existence?
Thing is, the eyes can be deceived; things happen outside our own personal education or perception. Only believing in what you personally see is really quite limiting and not enlightened at all.

Last edited:
Back