• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Did these investigators ever get a Geologist in to drill a massive borehole and example the sample etc in that mesa area where they believe there is some anomoly.
They did at one point, drill in to the mesa from the side but could only get so far. They did find shards of metal which it heavily insinuated could be a superconductor but it only actually held trace amounts of the superconducting metals.

"The Anomaly" they speak of all the time is said to be up in the sky so I don't think they would drill there.

The Ute Indians avoid the ranch, is this true, then I suppose there is something about it that the people from the area are fearful of.

Apparently so. They met with a lady who said her grandfather had seen one but she came to the gate so they met her outside the ranch. She said it was a figure in the field her grandfather was working in that disappeared when he got closer. Why he went closer to it I am not sure! Maybe didn't think there was anything sinister with it up till that point.

I've read through a lot of this thread and its interesting but highly technical. I only know it from the Unexplained podcasts about the people who bought the ranch and the wolf appears and weird things happen. The Ute Indians avoid the ranch, is this true, then I suppose there is something about it that the people from the area are fearful of. Its an interesting looking place looking at it on google maps but I've never seen these tv shows about it. I know a fair number of Geologists and they are always drilling these boreholes and getting core samples. Did these investigators ever get a Geologist in to drill a massive borehole and example the sample etc in that mesa area where they believe there is some anomoly.
No, they're afraid of disturbing or even maybe destroying whatever lies beneath, but they have tried drilling into the mesa with the result that the drill bits either fail or are deflected around some large structure in there. They have used the most sophisticated methods of scanning available, GPR, lidar, etc. One contentious finding was of a large black zone which Travis immediately suggested might be a wormhole. I have uploaded a very brief summary of the first 3 seasons plus a detailed summary of 4:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lv38...to-4.pdf?rlkey=lpm5mfnejp7qmk9dvoe29hlx0&dl=0

I really believe the Skinwalker gang has shown some really unexplainable paranormal.

On the History Channel ( U.S. ) this show and the Curse of Oak Island are extremely popular.

Skinwalker Ranch Deaths and the Hitchhiker Effect​

"Members of the investigative teams of The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch have told of the "Hitchhiker Effect" involving how the ranch impacts visitors and scientists who visit and work there. Dizzy spells, headaches, and hospital visits have resulted from the apparent electromagnetic side effects from the ranch."

https://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2024/03/SkinwalkerEffect.html

"Members of the investigative teams of The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch have told of the "Hitchhiker Effect" involving how the ranch impacts visitors and scientists who visit and work there. Dizzy spells, headaches, and hospital visits have resulted from the apparent electromagnetic side effects from the ranch."

It was the hitchhiker effect that led directly to CIA interest in the ranch and its subsequent involvement. One of the CIA men fell foul to the effect and it spread out from his home and to the surrounding area. His wife was seriously ill after being touched by a blue orb!

From that link
In March 2024, breaking news was released by the Uintah County Sheriff’s Office. They reported the recovery of a deceased individual around February 29, 2024, near the Skinwalker Ranch.
Chief Deputy Brian Fletcher confirmed the finding, stating, “Our agency did locate a deceased individual south of Fort Duchesne; however, the circumstances are not suspicious, and no further information will be released out of respect for the family,” in an email to Expanding Frontiers Research on March 4, 2024.
Expanding Frontiers Research received information indicating that the body may have been found in the vicinity of 4500 East and 2800 South after an abandoned motorcycle was reported to the sheriff’s office several months earlier. The motorcycle’s discovery was reported on November 24, 2023.
According to an inside informant familiar with the incident, the deceased individual might have been in the area due to an interest in the purported paranormal phenomena linked to Skinwalker Ranch. When asked about this possibility, Chief Deputy Fletcher declined to provide further details.
This is not a mythical 'hitch-hiker effect'; it is the unfortunate death of a fan of the Skinwalker program, drawn to the area by the mythology.
Unfortunate, but avoidable.

The 'investigation' by Fugal's pseudoscientists, and the sensationalist TV programme with its misinterpretations of flies and helicopters, should be shut down, and a properly organised investigation launched by real scientists to see if there is any truth at all in the stories, before anyone else gets hurt.

Tourist get attacked by bears and buffalo in Yellowstone National Park because the people get out of their cars thinking the animals are tame.

Here in the Smokies in Appalachian Mountains, people get attacked by bears because they think they are tame.

Unfortunately, bad things happen to good people.

But, the person who died near Skinwalker Ranch was there by their choice.

Last edited:
Supposed season 5, the team will use the most up to date equipment to show that they are dealing with two different things, UFOs and separately the paranormal.

Honestly Carl Grove,

I don’t know the relationships between UFOs, ghostly spirits, time shifts, and inter dimensional beings.

I have been searching for answers since my first UFO sighting in the 4th grade.

I have seen some bizarre stuff in my younger days.

Honestly Carl Grove,

I don’t know the relationships between UFOs, ghostly spirits, time shifts, and inter dimensional beings.

I have been searching for answers since my first UFO sighting in the 4th grade.

I have seen some bizarre stuff in my younger days.
None of us know at the moment. I would separate hauntings from UFOs and time slips, and we don't know how different entities figure in all this. If you want a different perspective, get a copy of the Hundred Tales of Wisdom, which is the biography of the Sufi teacher Rumi. Strange entities played a major part in his early life. And later on he had a kind of TV in his room which would show things happening all over the world! Technology where you least expect it. Several researchers such as Gordon Creighton have suggested that the Jinn, other-dimensional beings that like to play around with humans, may be behind the UFO phenomenon.

Do tell us some of your own bizarre stuff!

A few days ago I finished watching all 44 episodes of Skinwalker Ranch. An interesting conclusion that I have obtained from this is the undoubted link of the ancestral knowledge of the native tribes with current events that occurred on the ranch. A similar stage can be discovered in my country Argentina, precisely in the area of Mount Uritorco. There have been recorded episodes of UFOs, paranormal activity, magnetic anomalies and appearances of strange creatures.

A few days ago I finished watching all 44 episodes of Skinwalker Ranch. An interesting conclusion that I have obtained from this is the undoubted link of the ancestral knowledge of the native tribes with current events that occurred on the ranch. A similar stage can be discovered in my country Argentina, precisely in the area of Mount Uritorco. There have been recorded episodes of UFOs, paranormal activity, magnetic anomalies and appearances of strange creatures.
This is what happens in all "active" areas. Extrapolating from my own research into time slips, I am sure that (1) geological factors interacting with the earth's natural energy generate all kinds of phenomena; and (2) that our ancestors, up to and including the masons of the Middle Ages, knew exactly how to site their buildings and cathedrals to make use of the energy.

Menhires Pampa Achala (Cordoba).png
Menhires Sierra Ventana (Buenos Aires).png
Menhires Sierra Ventana1 (Buenos Aires).png

My studies have shown exactly the same conclusions. The presence of megalithic monuments is usually a sign that indicates the existence of energetically active areas. The megalithic culture is extended without oceanic limits, in fact in central areas of my country small menhirs have been discovered, in areas that are considered sacred by the native ancestors.
As evidenced in the experiments carried out with Native Americans at the Skinwalker Ranch, certain sonic frequencies are capable of producing the activation or opening of those areas with, let's say, special energy. Hence the concept of portals used since time immemorial.

My studies have shown exactly the same conclusions. The presence of megalithic monuments is usually a sign that indicates the existence of energetically active areas. The megalithic culture is extended without oceanic limits, in fact in central areas of my country small menhirs have been discovered, in areas that are considered sacred by the native ancestors.
As evidenced in the experiments carried out with Native Americans at the Skinwalker Ranch, certain sonic frequencies are capable of producing the activation or opening of those areas with, let's say, special energy. Hence the concept of portals used since time immemorial.
Great to see how all the evidence is starting to point the same way.

An element that confirms the similarities between the events at Skinwalker Ranch and Mount Uritorco are the drum sounds that were reproduced along the experiment in the area of the petroglyphs and the spiral-shaped rock alignment.
Personally, on November 25, 2022, I heard the rumble of drums during the night in the vicinity of Mount Uritorco and I was able to detect the presence of some type of creature moving heavily through the bushes approaching my position. Then it stopped and finally the sound disappeared. Throughout the episode the sounds of drums continued to be present in the background. It should be noted that currently there are no natives in that area nor any aboriginal reservations. In the past, the Comechingones tribe inhabited that territory.

Last edited:
An element that confirms the similarities between the events at Skinwalker Ranch and Mount Uritorco are the drum sounds that were reproduced along the experiment in the area of the petroglyphs and the spiral-shaped rock alignment.
Personally, on November 25, 2022, I heard the rumble of drums during the night in the vicinity of Mount Uritorco and I was able to detect the presence of some type of creature moving heavily through the bushes approaching my position. Then it stopped and finally the sound disappeared. Throughout the episode the sounds of drums continued to be present in the background. It should be noted that currently there are no natives in that area nor any aboriginal reservations. In the past, the Comechingones tribe inhabited that territory.
Hearing something approaching you must have been very scary! But interesting that drums were present. As I'm sure you know, some stone structures in the UK were designed to resonate to certain frequencies. We have lost so much knowledge since those days.

Beside the paranormal information, I like Travis Taylor’s southern spoken accent being from a southern state.

Travis built a radio telescope at age 17 years which made the Army to offer him a job at Huntsville Redstone Arsenal building energy weapons systems while going to college.

Hearing something approaching you must have been very scary! But interesting that drums were present. As I'm sure you know, some stone structures in the UK were designed to resonate to certain frequencies. We have lost so much knowledge since those days.
Not only do I know the resonance of the stones, but you should know about the existence in many of them of spiral-shaped petroglyphs, the same geometric shape as the rock formation of Skinwalker Ranch. The spiral motif is also present in the rock art of various regions of my country. The presence of Bed-rock mortars or so-called marks of cupules in many places associated with megalithic cultures or sacred points should also be noted.

Soon I will publish the translation of a legend from the Comechingon tribe, which inhabited the area of Mount Uritorco, in which the presence of a creature with a human and feline appearance is reported, which was transformed as a result of a kind of curse or demonic pact. . Basically it would be a being called shape-shifter or skin-walker, whose metamorphosis included the use of a skin of the animal.

As a preview of the next post, I include two images taken from a publication from 1896 whose author Juan Bautista Ambrosetti studied the stories about feline men in South America. Both images show fragments of vessels with the shapes of feline men called Uturuncos or Yaguarete-Aba according to the different aboriginal languages.

Attachments

• Uturunco.jpg
    Uturunco.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 4
  • Uturunco1.jpg
    Uturunco1.jpg
    801.8 KB · Views: 7
As a preview of the next post, I include two images taken from a publication from 1896 whose author Juan Bautista Ambrosetti studied the stories about feline men in South America. Both images show fragments of vessels with the shapes of feline men called Uturuncos or Yaguarete-Aba according to the different aboriginal languages.
Very interesting. I enjoy folklore from other countries.

May I suggest that you start a separate thread for this? Then you can have a full thread dedicated to this specific topic.

I have a feeling that you have much more to add and I think there would be a few of us interested in this.:)

Very interesting. I enjoy folklore from other countries.

May I suggest that you start a separate thread for this? Then you can have a full thread dedicated to this specific topic.

I have a feeling that you have much more to add and I think there would be a few of us interested in this.:)
I did it.
New, Evolving & Classic Urban Myths.

Mysterious Creatures in Folklore from South America

Oddly enough I was reading a very interesting article in Nexus (magazine) about that very subject although it's from early 2023 - I'm that far behind.

The article can be downloaded if any are interested for the grand sum of $1.50. What that works out to in US $ or GBP I don't know. I'd guess it's pretty much the same.

https://nexusmagazine.com/product/skinwalker-ranch-contagion/?v=79cba1185463

Jim Segala quoted in that Nexus Magazine article said:

"Over the past five years, it has been our
experience that when people interact with the
phenomena and do not treat the phenomena with
respect, that's when we see a higher rate
of the Hitchhiker Syndrome. Symptoms
experienced by people range from acute
neurological injuries to chronic blood
disease. Those who have told us that they
have brought home a souvenir often have
some type of illness as well as family
members.

From these considerations we can deduce a form of communication between the phenomenon and people. That is, there is a cause and an effect that produce Hitchhiker syndrome. Stating that when the phenomenon and the environment in which it manifests is not treated with respect is probably a simplification of what could be happening. Perhaps the concept is not so subjective and can be related to some type of vibratory frequency of the affected people that has greater affinity or repulsion with the evident electromagnetic frequencies that have been measured and linked to the anomaly that is housed in the Skinwalker Ranch or in others. places where similar phenomena occur.

Also published in Edge Science Nº50, June 2022

The Pentagon's Secret UFO
Program, the Hitchhiker Effect,
and Models of Contagion

Previous Evidence of Transmissibility

In 1973, when noted illusionist and psychokinetic practitioner
Uri Geller was undergoing a series of tests of his psychic abilities
at the prestigious Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
(LLNL), a series of bizarre events began to unfold both in the
lab itself and at the homes of the scientists who were conducting
the studies. As with Skinwalker Ranch visitors, many of
the researchers involved had the highest level of security clearances,
including Special Access Program (SAP) clearances that
necessitated polygraph testing as well as frequent personality
evaluations.
Author Jim Schnabel, in his engaging history of American
psychic spies (Schnabel, 1997), recounts the bizarre series of
events that unfolded at the lab when scientists began to “measure”
Uri Geller’s alleged psychic abilities. Writes Schnabel:
“Peter Crane and some of the others in the Livermore group
quickly found themselves involved in more strangeness than
they could handle. In the days and weeks that followed, they
began to feel that they were collectively possessed by some kind
of tormenting, teasing, hallucination-inducing spirit. They all
would be in a laboratory together, setting up some experiment,
or one of the fellows and his wife and children would be at
home, just sitting around, when suddenly there in the middle
of the room would be a weird, hovering, almost comically stereotypical
image of a flying saucer… On the other hand, the
flying saucer wasn’t the only form the Livermore visions took.
There were sometimes animals—fantastic animals from the
ecstatic lore of shamans—such as the large raven-like birds that
were seen traipsing through the yards of several members of
the group. One of them appeared briefly to a physicist named
Mike Russo and his terrified wife. The two were lying around
one morning when suddenly there was this giant bird staring
at them from the foot of their bed. After a few weeks of this,
Russo and some of the others began seriously to wonder if they
were losing their sanity.” Other scientists and their families saw
orbs and black shadowy forms in their homes.
There are some interesting overlaps between the events
at Lawrence Livermore in 1973 and those that occurred at
the Axelrod’s residence and at the homes of other Skinwalker
Ranch visitors some 37 years later.

These events make me think that it is a more complex phenomenon since scientists were very interested in investigating Geller's supposed abilities. Apparently there is some type of link that causes the entire "package of phenomena, let's call them paranormal" to move with the person who captured them due to their vibrational affinity.

When my daughter and I stayed at a hotel near Port Arthur there was a night time ghost tour.
We didn't go because it was cold and wet.
Next day the tour guide said that a man who had gone insisted that he was followed back by one of the ghosts so we were glad we didn't go, given that we had felt tapped on the shoulders in other parts of Tasmania.

Back