• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Psychics Thread

But Fluttermoth, surely that's because...

I HAVE A STRANGE FEELING, as if some HARMFUL INFLUENCE was forcing you to make the wrong decisions, those that attract bad luck instead of good luck (especially as far as money is concerned).
:D

You don't mean SOMEONE OR SOMETHING HAS BEEN PREVENTING ME FROM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT LUCK?!

But NO ONE WAS THERE TO HELP ME understand the importance of these occasions, and tell me what to do.:cry:

It's a good job I am now GOING TO ENTER A LUCKY ASTRAL PERIOD VERY SOON which should definitely be THE MOST IMPORTANT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE then, isn't it?

:lol:

What about that HARMFUL INFLUENCE though? I HAVE A STRANGE FEELING about that.

I've been receiving e-mail from Sarah Freder...

"Your third positive event, is here again a new and absolutely unexpected element, is the fact that the destiny has joined us, you and me. Yes, I think that the fact that we are actually in contact is not the fruit of chance. I think it's VOLONTARILY that the destiny has made us meet"

Good grief, this all appalling stuff!
I briefly considered trying to become a professional tarot reader once, I swear I could do better than that.

We still have a few tarot dabblers on the board, I wonder what the response would be to having FREE ONLINE READINGS OF YOUR SPECIAL DESTINY blah blah ..... someone could ask me a question, I'd throw a spread (something basic like Celtic Cross with Rider Waite), do a reading and post it along with a photo of the cards and other readers could reinterpret/refine it etc?

I'm about to have far too much time on my hands and wouldn't mind giving this a go, even if my tarot is a bit rusty, provided I only have to do, like one a week or something (that psychic burn-out is a killer ;) ).

Have we done something like this before?

I stopped reading Tarot about 25 years ago, after spooking myself out by getting stuff right...

Lizard, that sounds like an ace idea! You could run it like Gardeners Question Time on R4, 'This weeks question comes from Mr Si Kick, and he wants to know...' :lol:

Im glad everyone is having fun with my thread :) Too bad my religion doesn't allow psychics, but shhh....

Mmm, forbidden fruit eh? Always the tastiest ;)

A friend of mine once claimed to do a 'reading' for a work colleague. The colleague was amazed at what he had said and how accurate it was. All he did was copy, almost word for word something that Derek Acorah had said on TV!

On the other hand I do have a friend who always carries tarot cards wherever he goes. He doesn't take any payment and will only do a reading for someone when he feels the urge. In all the time I have known him he has only done a reading for me once. Some of the stuff could have been guessed by the fact that he is a friend, but some stuff he told me hadn't come to pass, and there was no indication that it would come to pass, but did so. He doesn't flaunt it and wouldn't know unless he wanted to read your cards.

Timble2 said:
I stopped reading Tarot about 25 years ago, after spooking myself out by getting stuff right...

Ah, I see a business opportunity. You obviously require a manager, so I will offer my services. IDS may even orovide a relocation grant.

I have recieved a reply from Tara - again I couldnt read the whole thing. Escargot remind me when your lucky day is will you, mine is the same :)

Ive had some great real life readings that have really impressed me, but also a couple of duds. One woman I went to see in Scotland was so bad she actually offered me a refund before I had the chance to ask for one!

I had an interesting online palmistry reading a couple of years ago, Im trying to find it to see if it really was as good as I remember. It was on a palmistry discussion forum though, not someone actually offering free readings.
Im quite interested in palmistry. I sometimes give out free readings to drunk people at work, but for my own ammusement mostly 8)

....and I'd need the photos of me looking mysteriously into the distance, and peering intently into the camera (in soft focus with a sort of halo effect...) and floaty dresses....

What is incredible is there are psychics/mediums out there charging $697 :eek!!!!: for an hour long telephone reading. Erin Pavlina http://www.erinpavlina.com/order.php (whose soon to be ex-husband Steve Pavlina runs his own very popular website) also offers 60 minute personal readings for $797 :eek!!!!: :eek!!!!: and people really pay this kind of money. Nice work if you can get it!

Sarah Freder has been in touch again, the next 58 days are important!

I can help you, [Timble]. I can guide you on this new PATH of LIFE, so that you will finally be able to seize, at all the right moments, all the good THINGS that your astral destiny reserves for you, as for far too long now, the negative forces have prevented you from taking advantage of them at the right moments.

Therefore, I am today making you an EXCEPTIONAL OFFER: to be of service to you, directly on the internet, including my GREAT, PROFOUND and CONFIDENTIAL CLAIRVOYANCE of your 58 days of LUCK. I will also send you discreetly by post my MAGIC PHOTO that I will have magnetised specially for your intention, and all of this is at the exceptional price of us$ 29 In place of us$ 238. That is to have my clairvoyance and receive my magic photo

Yes, both of these for JUST us$ 29.!

A magic photo? :D

*places order*

Discrete photos in the post eh? :shock:

And MAGNETISED to boot!

_Lizard23_ said:
Good grief, this all appalling stuff!
I briefly considered trying to become a professional tarot reader once, I swear I could do better than that.

We still have a few tarot dabblers on the board, I wonder what the response would be to having FREE ONLINE READINGS OF YOUR SPECIAL DESTINY blah blah ..... someone could ask me a question, I'd throw a spread (something basic like Celtic Cross with Rider Waite), do a reading and post it along with a photo of the cards and other readers could reinterpret/refine it etc?

I'm about to have far too much time on my hands and wouldn't mind giving this a go, even if my tarot is a bit rusty, provided I only have to do, like one a week or something (that psychic burn-out is a killer ;) ).

Have we done something like this before?

Okay, I'm up for this. I have something I'm umming and ahhing over doing, and a FREE ONLINE READING OF MY SPECIAL DESTINY might just help me make my mind up. It would have to be done by July 20th though.

Lizard23, do you want me to explicitly state my question on here, via pm or not at all?

I'm going to be rich :D

I am making a point of specifying at once that I'm not the kind of person who makes promises that I could not keep. My past and the houndreds of thank you letters that I've received proves, without any doubt, that I am one of this time's biggest mediums.

So the reason why I'm telling you, [Timble], I see you receiving the fabulous sum of *us$ 9,000.00* within the next 123 days, is because I really mean it!

All I have to do:

I will send you confidentually my Secret Instructions and you will receive a Medallion that I will magnetize especially for you [Timble].

Wear this Medallion on yourself, but do not lend it to anybody else and do not let anyone but you touch it! It would then immediately lose it's magnetism and you would have to return it to me so that I could magnetize it once again. That would make us lose a lot of precious time.

The power of this Medallion is to create a «magnetic and telepathic» tie between us so that we can be in constant contact day and night.

Dear [Timble], I think I've told you everything at the moment. I will recontact you as soon as I've received your acceptation. Complete your FORM OF ACCEPTION at once, it is very important.

It'd be cheap at half the price:
The totality of your Full Clairvoyance normaly costs us$ 118 but since you really wish my good luck you offer me at once an exceptional reduction of us$ 89.

I therefore pay for your Full Clairvoyance only us$ 29
instead of us$ 118. I will recieve my full clairvoyance for the days to come. I thank you for all you are going to do for me. You have all my confidence.
I wish to receive priority treatment, I add us$ 5.90 to my order for a total of us$ 34.90

shambles said:
Okay, I'm up for this. I have something I'm umming and ahhing over doing, and a FREE ONLINE READING OF MY SPECIAL DESTINY might just help me make my mind up. It would have to be done by July 20th though.

Lizard23, do you want me to explicitly state my question on here, via pm or not at all?
Erm ..... I dunno! I'd forgotten I'd offered to do this, but I'm game.
Maybe you could start a thread in esoterica (no one ever goes there, it's nice and quiet) and I'll go slip into my robes.

You can tell/ask me as much as you want.

Righto! I'll meet you over in esoterica.

*vroooom*

I've had several emails from Tara since my last post.
She's now promising me a huge lottery win, which she can PROVE. :lol:

However, worryingly, THERE IS AN EVIL ASTRAL – AND PROBABLY HUMAN – INFLUENCE AT WORK which will do anything to prevent a possible change in my personal and financial situation.

Escargot, YOUR LUCK HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!
A HUGE JACKPOT IS YOURS!
I HAVE PROOF.
BUT THERE’S AN IMPORTANT DETAIL YOU HAVE TO TAKE SERIOUSLY!

Escargot,
For URGENT REASONS that I will explain later in this e-mail, I have just said A MAGIC PRAYER FOR YOU and I also began a powerful ritual of telepathic magic on your behalf FOR FREE that will last for 7 days.
Because you need it, and without asking for anything in return, I decided to INJECT YOUR LIFE WITH THE POWERFUL ENERGY OF LUCK to help attract money to you in the coming weeks.
BUT FIRST, there’s an IMPORTANT DETAIL that you really should take seriously.
I haven’t had any news from you, and I’M GETTING MORE AND MORE WORRIED ABOUT YOU, Escargot.
I thought I told you everything you need to know to make you understand the importance of what is being prepared for you at this moment.
WE DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT. It’s URGENT that you do something soon, so you can take advantage of the amazing opportunity for change that will come your way.
I’m talking about AN IMPORTANT AND UNEXPECTED EVENT THAT SHOULD COMPLETELY TRANSFORM YOUR DESTINY IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS.
A POWERFUL ASTRAL INFLUENCE – never seen before – will work IN YOUR FAVOR and needs only a sign from you to finally attract LUCK AND HAPPINESS INTO YOUR LIFE.
There will be great changes in your destiny.
For the first time in years, the stars and your numbers of destiny are perfectly aligned so that luck can finally start having a financial impact on your life.
This is probably THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY OF YOUR LIFETIME, Escargot.
And that’s why I have to perform A SUPPLEMENTARY FREE RITUAL which should favor the materialization of an unexpected amount of money that is waiting for you.
This is necessary in order to deal with a serious problem of yours, Escargot.
At this very moment you are under the influence of some HARMFUL ENERGY that seems to be RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ABNORMAL BAD LUCK that has been affecting all important areas of your life.
I’m certain that is what has happened to you, Escargot.
I clearly felt the presence of a strong negative environment that has been influencing your life in a bad way. You may have been aware of it too on a number of occasions!
You can detect it because of the recent problems you’ve had, although under normal circumstance you would have already earned THE RIGHT TO A BETTER AND MUCH RICHER LIFE. All you had to do was show a little trust in me.
But it’s not your fault. THERE IS AN EVIL ASTRAL – AND PROBABLY HUMAN – INFLUENCE AT WORK which will do anything to prevent a possible change in your personal and financial situation.
That’s why, despite all your efforts, nothing has really been able to change for you.
It’s important for your future happiness to take this harmful influence seriously, and to act as quickly as you can, for a very good reason.
The reason is that A HUGE JACKPOT IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING, Escargot.
There is A LARGE FINANCIAL GAIN at stake, which should be yours in the coming weeks. I can tell you what to do, what games to play and when.
I won’t reveal the precise amount for the moment, but it seems to be a very big jackpot that you can win by playing certain numbers in the coming weeks.
But at the same time you also know that there is someone who is directing a concentration of harmful vibrations at you, intent on preventing you from attaining happiness and becoming a winner.
YOU HAVE TO ACT FAST, Escargot.
Actually, according to what I felt this HARMFUL INFLUENCE is in the process of creating an ASTRAL BLOCK to your luck, which could start working in less than 21 days.
That means the inputs of money you could receive, and the positive events that have been predicted for you in the coming weeks, could be blocked on the astral plane.
You can’t just sit there and do nothing, Escargot.
That’s why I am going to perform AN IMPORTANT MAGIC CEREMONY on your behalf, which is necessary when the risk of an astral blockage has been psychically detected.
It is called THE GREAT ASTRAL OPENING CEREMONY.
This ritual of high magic will be able to unblock the inputs of money, and the positive events scheduled for the coming weeks, that are inscribed in your immediate future, on an astral plane.
Then ALL THE FORTUNATE AND LUCKY EVENTS (one of which is a large input of money) that you are supposed to benefit from WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE PLACE as predicted.
And in order to prevent any further risk of attack by this harmful influence, I will also perform, as promised, A FREE MAGIC RITUAL OF ASTRAL PROTECTION for you, which will GET RID OF ALL THE HARMFUL VIBRATIONS that could be directed at you, so that nothing and no one will be able to prevent the important changes that are inscribed in your destiny.
I HAVE TO DO THIS IMPORTANT WORK AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
You have 3 AMAZING FINANCIAL MONTHS ahead of you, Escargot, followed by 3 more months of pure happiness on a personal level.
I know that you have a potential for luck and money that has remained unexploited until now, which is in total opposition to the difficult and unlucky life you are struggling with, and which is being caused by this harmful influence.
That’s why you recently missed out on a number of large sums of money, which could have solved all your financial problems.
THAT’S REALLY TOO BAD, because your dominant planet Mercury, as well as other influential planets in your chart, are in a perfect astral configuration for beginning a new and much more beautiful life.
That means that the astral forces are ideally aligned to make one of your most serious problems (money) disappear very soon.
I can help make sure that A HUGE JACKPOT BECOMES YOURS, Escargot!
To accomplish that I have an amazing visionary gift that few mediums possess.
A secret power allows me to see into the future and know the specific dates and winning numbers you have to use to ensure that luck is on your side.
I’ll give you more details later. The most important thing now is for you to pay attention to what is happening all around you, and to act quickly.
I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT WORK TO DO on your case. I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU against the negative effects of this harmful influence, and put an end to it once and for all.
I also have to help MAKE YOUR MOST SECRET WISHES COME TRUE, AND SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR LUCK AND MONEY that will come your way over the next 3 months.
You can look forward to 6 months of profound change in your life, a time when you will need to know exactly what to do, when, and how to do it!
Here’s what I’m offering you, Escargot:
The moment I receive your urgent request, I will perform A DOUBLE RITUAL OF ASTRAL OPENING AND PROTECTION on your behalf, as well as your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY for what should become the 6 most important months of your life.
With my help your destiny will be guided towards a new and much more beautiful life. There is no other way.
You may have financial problems at the moment, but in the next few weeks money will no longer be a problem for you.
AN INITIAL LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IS WAITING FOR YOU starting on July 21 2010 which should produce a startling change in your day-to-day habits. This money is already inscribed in your astral chart.
That’s why I’ll be able to tell you exactly when you are likely to benefit from unexpected inputs of money, how, and how much you can expect.
I WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO TELL YOU when and how your problem of bad luck will come to an end, and be replaced by permanent good luck.
I will be able to tell you when and how you can expect the sudden materialization of your most secret wishes.
I’LL TELL YOU when you’re going to meet someone new, if that person has sincere feelings for you, and what to do to keep him or her near.
And if they want to separate from you, I’ll tell you why, and what to do to make them come back quickly and bring you all the happiness you desire.
Your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY will contain more important information about what is going to happen in your destiny.
I am convinced that YOUR LIFE CAN STILL BECOME LUCKIER AND HAPPIER in all areas that are important for you.
Escargot, bad luck only exists for those who don’t know in advance what is written in their future.
It’s not knowing your future in time that prevents you from changing the things that are wrong in the important areas of your life.
It is essential for you to know exactly what good things are scheduled to happen to you in the next 6 months. Especially since the chance of a lifetime is right there, at your fingertips.
You have to understand that BY FOLLOWING MY ADVICE and doing exactly what I tell you to do at the right time, YOUR LIFE WILL MOVE TO ANOTHER SPHERE, A WORLD OF HAPPINESS AND JOY.
I am convinced that it is often the most desperate situations that produce the best and fastest results. Your entire chart indicates that you are going to resolve a difficult financial situation, as well as your emotional and personal problems, very soon.

But to be able to advise you accurately and in the best way possible, I need some more information about you. That’s why I want you to complete this form (Click Here).

Don’t worry, Escargot, I am bound by the most absolute professional secrecy. EVERYTHING YOU TELL ME WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.

Month by month for 6 months, I will tell you what you should do, what you should avoid at any cost, and what the right decisions are that will lead you in the right direction.
I’ll also tell you how to behave with your family, and in your relations with other people.
I’ll give you advice on how to overcome that feeling of solitude you sometimes have, and about many other things that will help pave the way for your future happiness.
THAT HAPPINESS IS A LOT CLOSER THAN YOU MAY THINK. I can feel it vibrating in the deepest part of myself.
In the next few weeks, the first incredible events of your new life will start happening to you, Escargot.
Your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY will help you avoid mistakes that, in the past, made you miss out on wonderful opportunities to change your existence.
It will help you MAKE THE MOST OF THIS FABULOUS 6 MONTH PERIOD (especially financial) that is in store for you.
All you have to do to attain the happiness you deserve is complete this form and send it back to me today (Click Here).

Do it now. There’s no reason to wait a day longer.
Escargot, you know you’ll never have another chance like this to find out so many things about yourself and your destiny.
You have to admit IT WOULD BE A PITY TO ONCE AGAIN MISS OUT ON ALL THE LUCK THAT IS WAITING FOR YOU, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T ACT IN TIME.

That’s why I’ll be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. THE REVELATIONS I HAVE FOR YOU COULD CHANGE THE ENTIRE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE.

In all friendship I remain,

Yours faithfully,
Tara

VERY IMPORTANT: My work and your satisfaction are covered by A FAST AND TOTAL REFUND GUARANTEE. If you are not entirely satisfied with my work, all you have to do is return your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY to me, along with a note saying "I want my money back." You will receive a fast and total refund, made out to your name, without any further questions asked. That way you can be totally confident that your life really can change, without taking the least financial risk.

escargot1 said:

However, worryingly, THERE IS AN EVIL ASTRAL – AND PROBABLY HUMAN – INFLUENCE AT WORK which will do anything to prevent a possible change in my personal and financial situation.

You'll never get rid of her now!

gncxx said:
escargot1 said:

You'll never get rid of her now!

Yup, she's going to cling to you like...like...some sort of...I don't know...psychic octopus (as crazy as that sounds).

Psychic octopus, you say? :sceptic:

Sounds like you're squids in there :?

Sorry I know it's lame but I couldn't resist

You may laugh now, but wait for July 21 2010!

Starting on that day, I am going to be at a DECISIVE TURNING POINT IN MY EXISTENCE.

I am GOING TO ENTER A LUCKY ASTRAL PERIOD VERY SOON which should definitely be THE MOST IMPORTANT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE.

More precisely, Tara sees 3 WONDERFUL MONTHS THAT ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM MY DESTINY. Followed by 3 more very good months that will have a lasting effect on my future.

8)

I'm impressed with Tara. Here's what she had to say about my cash flow...

"I KNOW THAT YOU NEED £ AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

All I can say is that even though you may have financial problems right at this moment, your immediate future shows that money will probably no longer be a problem for you.

You will have as much as you need. In fact, AN INITIAL INPUT OF A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY starting on July 22 2010 should transform your entire life.

This sudden and unexpected arrival of money is inscribed in your astral chart.

You may not know about it yet, but it is being prepared for you right now, and should happen in the next few weeks."

As many of you know, I recently started a new job, and have had to wait five or so weeks for pay day (20th of the month) coming round.

I got my wage slip, and there appears to have been some kind of oversight, I seem to have got a full months pay, plus another 3 weeks worth of pay on top. Not a tax rebate, it's actually called 'back pay' and equates roughly to 3/4 my basic pay.

How right she was :D

So I only have a couple of days to go for MY windfall! :D

Back