• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
This thread claims that the Pentagon used Taylor Swift to rig the Super Bowel and also an agent to help get President Biden to win the presidency.

I was just pointing out the extreme power she has and all of the cities of the world who want her shows because she always enriches their finances.

Is she a government agent ?

sounds like a load of shit to me :cool2:

This thread claims that the Pentagon used Taylor Swift to rig the Super Bowel and also an agent to help get President Biden to win the presidency.

I was just pointing out the extreme power she has and all of the cities of the world who want her shows because she always enriches their finances.

Is she a government agent ?
For the New Zealand government....

The QAnon Prophet and the Theocratic Alabama Chief Justice.

Alabama Chief Justice Tom Parker, who wrote the concurring opinion in last week’s explosive Alabama Supreme Court ruling that frozen embryos have the same rights as living children, recently appeared on a show hosted by self-anointed “prophet” and QAnon conspiracy theorist.

Parker was the featured guest on “Someone You Should Know,” hosted by Johnny Enlow, a Christian nationalist influencer and devoted supporter of former President Donald Trump. Over the course of an 11-minute interview, Parker articulated a theocratic worldview at odds with a functioning, pluralistic society.

“God created government,” he told Enlow, adding that it’s “heartbreaking” that “we have let it go into the possession of others.”
Media Matters, the liberal media watchdog group, was the first to report on Parker’s appearance on the program.

That a state’s chief Supreme Court justice would associate himself with Enlow is a cause for alarm. Enlow is a prolific conspiracy theorist, often weaving QAnon apocrypha with prophecies he claims to receive directly from God. ...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tom-parker-alabama-ivf-embryo_n_65d7ea34e4b0cc1f2f7b3e26

The QAnon Prophet and the Theocratic Alabama Chief Justice.

Alabama Chief Justice Tom Parker, who wrote the concurring opinion in last week’s explosive Alabama Supreme Court ruling that frozen embryos have the same rights as living children, recently appeared on a show hosted by self-anointed “prophet” and QAnon conspiracy theorist.

Parker was the featured guest on “Someone You Should Know,” hosted by Johnny Enlow, a Christian nationalist influencer and devoted supporter of former President Donald Trump. Over the course of an 11-minute interview, Parker articulated a theocratic worldview at odds with a functioning, pluralistic society.

“God created government,” he told Enlow, adding that it’s “heartbreaking” that “we have let it go into the possession of others.”
Media Matters, the liberal media watchdog group, was the first to report on Parker’s appearance on the program.

That a state’s chief Supreme Court justice would associate himself with Enlow is a cause for alarm. Enlow is a prolific conspiracy theorist, often weaving QAnon apocrypha with prophecies he claims to receive directly from God. ...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tom-parker-alabama-ivf-embryo_n_65d7ea34e4b0cc1f2f7b3e26
Oh dear.

Having tried to locate an 'illuminati' dedicated thread and failed, I hope that this will do here.

I am trying to recall something that I saw online around 6 years ago. I have no idea if it was on here (unlikely) or a conspiracy dedicated website. It certainly wasn't a general purpose forum, nor was it Reddit. I think it came before the popularisation of Q-anon.

It was a hefty thread, possibly hundreds of pages in length, and whilst my memory will possibly distort it, the general theme involved an individual who claimed to be a life long member of the higher elite or illuminati, generously sharing his secret history with an eager, undeserving proletariat. This isn't a subject that I am overly familiar with so hope I am using the correct terminology.
It was a heck of a thread though, I couldn't look away.
This guy wrote incredibly lengthy posts describing 'their' secrets and ambitions as an exclusive global cabal....including it's history and culture. Of course, he claimed to have been born into it, and was quite obsessive about blood lines. It wasn't any sort of lizardy thing; this guy knew his world history and may very well have been quite profoundly, intellectually insane. His writing was incredibly articulate and could have been put to better use writing blockbuster conspiro-novels.

But it was fascinating stuff, regardless. He described their occult practices, symbols and rituals, as well as their (again, exclusive) 'afterlife' continuity as a higher 'race'. What was most surprising was how the community at large were utterly transfixed - he who ought to have been their sworn enemy suddenly elevated to god like status, they hung on his every word, desperately awaiting his replies. Was probably the most fun he'd ever had in his life, and god knows how he managed to summon enough energy to keep this up for as long as the thread went on.

Does anyone recall ever seeing this at all? There's so much rubbish out there on this subject that I can't imagine where it might have been. Nothing useful transpired, but it certainly straddled the Fortean for me due to it's sheer dedication and craft.

Having tried to locate an 'illuminati' dedicated thread and failed, I hope that this will do here.

I am trying to recall something that I saw online around 6 years ago. I have no idea if it was on here (unlikely) or a conspiracy dedicated website. It certainly wasn't a general purpose forum, nor was it Reddit. I think it came before the popularisation of Q-anon.

It was a hefty thread, possibly hundreds of pages in length, and whilst my memory will possibly distort it, the general theme involved an individual who claimed to be a life long member of the higher elite or illuminati, generously sharing his secret history with an eager, undeserving proletariat. This isn't a subject that I am overly familiar with so hope I am using the correct terminology.
It was a heck of a thread though, I couldn't look away.
This guy wrote incredibly lengthy posts describing 'their' secrets and ambitions as an exclusive global cabal....including it's history and culture. Of course, he claimed to have been born into it, and was quite obsessive about blood lines. It wasn't any sort of lizardy thing; this guy knew his world history and may very well have been quite profoundly, intellectually insane. His writing was incredibly articulate and could have been put to better use writing blockbuster conspiro-novels.

But it was fascinating stuff, regardless. He described their occult practices, symbols and rituals, as well as their (again, exclusive) 'afterlife' continuity as a higher 'race'. What was most surprising was how the community at large were utterly transfixed - he who ought to have been their sworn enemy suddenly elevated to god like status, they hung on his every word, desperately awaiting his replies. Was probably the most fun he'd ever had in his life, and god knows how he managed to summon enough energy to keep this up for as long as the thread went on.

Does anyone recall ever seeing this at all? There's so much rubbish out there on this subject that I can't imagine where it might have been. Nothing useful transpired, but it certainly straddled the Fortean for me due to it's sheer dedication and craft.
If it's the same one I'm thinking of it was posted about 10 years ago, I think, on an 'anything goes' forum called God Like Productions.

I've a copy of it somewhere. I'll have a hunt for it.

The only conspiracy dedicated site I've heard of is Above Top Secret, so wondered if it was that.

It has been quite a while since I endangered any brain cells by visiting either site, but GLP is a place that makes the loons at ATS look sane. Just saying. I stay away because I don't want to gamble on any of that crap being contagious somehow. The kinds of places where you find people who believe every conspiracy theory they hear, except the ones that are likely true.

It has been quite a while since I endangered any brain cells by visiting either site, but GLP is a place that makes the loons at ATS look sane. Just saying. I stay away because I don't want to gamble on any of that crap being contagious somehow. The kinds of places where you find people who believe every conspiracy theory they hear, except the ones that are likely true.
GLP is the lowest of the low. It's the only forum I've come across where open racism is tolerated. On the rare occasion there is something of interest it soon gets taken over the brain dead mob. I've haven't looked at GLP for years until yesterday to find the posting for Merricat.

Back