• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Soggy Biscuit Game

RealPaZZa said:
find the date the book was written and it may precede the quoted story! altho thomas may have "stolen" it?

found it on the net! the book was first published in 1977 btw.

In America we do indeed have this game, referred to as either "Nookie Cookie" or, allegedly, "Limp Biscuit", supposedly where the band Limp Bizkit took their name. According to an issue of "National Lampoon", complete with photographs, it is used to gain initiation into campus fraternities.
Other variations are the elephant walk where rushes stick a thumb in their mouth and another into the, er, behind of the gentleman in front of them, and walk with their pants around their ankles in a circle. Should your thumb happen to slip out you would, er, switch your thumbs.
Another means to gain entry is to allegedly catch billiard balls in your mouth.
The magazine had many pictures of grinning frat boys smilling with jagged stumps where there teeth once were and blood trickling down their chins.

Is there any documentation outside of a satirical magazine?

Sorry, but in all my years I've never heard of this, except as a UK UL. Went to college, live in a college town.

It MAY be used IN SOME PARTS of the US, but there's no supporting data.

National Lampoon is certainly NOT a reliable source. Heck, it's not even funny anymore.

I've heard that National Lampoon is the rough equivalent of Viz, is that more or less accurate?

Nat Lamp was origianlly a vehicle for satire and parody. However, last time I saw it, it had sunk far below the quality of Viz.

To resurrect a thread that hasn't been posted in for 11 years, and on the military slant of the 'soggy biscuit' legend, I was told about a similar dubious sounding WW1 game .. apparently, when there were flies about, some trench troops would place a blob of jam in their belly buttons, get a 'stiffy', bend it back and then wait for a fly to land to smack it one ..... nice.

Last edited:
To resurrect a thread that hasn't been posted in for 11 years, and on the military slant of the 'soggy biscuit' legend, I was told about a similar dubious sounding WW1 game .. apparently, when there were flies about, some trench troops would place a blob of jam in their belly buttons, get a 'stiffy', bend it back and then wait for a fly to land to smack it one ..... nice.
I knew a bloke whose nick-name was 'Fly Trap'. Whilst fishing he would get his knob out, pull the foreskin back and wait for a fly to land on the end before tugging it forward to try and catch the fly. Best done on hot sunny days after not showering for a while. Apparently.

I got bitten on my Thomas Magnum once - by a mosquito. I was staying in what could only be described as a "guest shed". I fell asleep after a night of heavy drinking but in the middle of the night, had to nip out to pee. I didn't feel anything until I woke up with a hangover and an irate looking bell end.

I knew a bloke whose nick-name was 'Fly Trap'. Whilst fishing he would get his knob out, pull the foreskin back and wait for a fly to land on the end before tugging it forward to try and catch the fly. Best done on hot sunny days after not showering for a while. Apparently.

That man was a stone cold genius ..

We had a gym teacher whose party trick was seeing how much small change he could hold under his foreskin ... at rugby club parties, not in school time or premises ..

Back