• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Time Cube

The Great Debate - Unofficial Timecube Resource - radio interviews

When Christopher Columbus predicted the Earth was round, the public of his time called him crazy. The only difference between the two revolutionary minds of Christopher Columbus and Gene Ray, author of the infamous TimeCube.com, is that Gene Ray actually is insane.

a radio caller challenges jokingly says that life is split up into 3 parts, making a Time Triangle, Gene Ray simply replies: "well that is incorrect, because how many legs does a horse have? Four. So you are wrong."

The Gene Ray Is Stupid Petition

Time Cube proves true, Gene Ray wins Nobel Prize for physics. Stupid Teachers and Evil Academia renounce their counterfeit cubeless ways.

For a year now I have studied your Time Cube truths but have not been able to convince others of its reality (dumbasses). My mother is a teacher, and she said it was "nutty" and "stupid." But guess what- I cornered her, literally, in the living room one evening, and forced her to admit it.

IN ORDER TO GET HER TEACHING CERTIFICATE, SHE HAD TO SIGN AN AFFIDAVIT STATING THAT SHE WOULD UPHOLD THE GREENWICH MYTH UNTIL DEATH. I 5h1t you not. It has been revealed.

American teachers are sworn to fight against the truth of Time Cube.
Adam

Wow, geez. Remember when Time Cube was a funny, nutty little site, with crazy ol' Gene Ray talking trash? And then he started advocating the murder of educators that didn't accept Time Cube Truth? And now this? It's like when you're at a party, and that guy that was cool a second ago asks your friend if she's ever been raped. Like that.

sounds like beckford is involved somewhere along the line! :D

Is it just me or is it generating giberish. I just wish the guy would quit saying how stupid and evil everyone is and just lay it in simple terms. But I guess if he explained himself then other people would understand and he wouldn't feel as superior.

Schiz

He's a classic paranoid schizophrenic and cannot communicate clearly.

So True

My favourite line from the timecube site:-

"The New Tom Green Show" equates
to evil,..."

Cheers

Lostcat

P.s. That guy is seriously mental!!

Distinction

No, Tom Green is just an un-funny stupid asshole.

RED Green's show, however, is pure evil, obviously.

Re: Distinction

FraterLibre said:
No, Tom Green is just an un-funny stupid asshole.

Hey, FraterLibre - we genuinely agree on something - at last.

:)

Re: Huh?

FraterLibre said:
I thought we agreed on practically everything.

Sounds as though the mind-controlling Bush League have been playing with your head again ;)

Not Me

Man, they can't even conceive of my head, let along diddle with it. I'm immune.

And by the way, those sociopathic vampires can't find their asses in the dark with both hands, so don't waste time pretending to fear them. Just laugh. It's all they deserve, derisive, scathing mockery and laughter.

Oh, and prison time stretching longer than ever before in history.

Is this off-topic?

Any ideas what this is about?

It repeats itself and is very long, but what is a four cornered day exactly?

Timecube

Me=Confused :D

Confused too.

Wiki may shed some light

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Cube

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Ray

But

Ray explained the 4/16 Rotation Principle, an important element of Time Cube, as follows: "If Earth stood still, it would have mid-day, mid-night, sun-up and sun-down as 4 corners. Each rotation of earth has 4 mid-days, 4 mid-nights, 4 sun-ups and 4 sun-downs. The sixteen (16) space times demonstrates cube proof of 4 full days simultaneously on earth within one (1) rotation. The academia created 1 day greenwich time is bastardly queer and dooms future youth and nature to a hell."

May or may not answer your question. Don't to think about this anymore :)

Ah, I gave up last night. I guess that makes me evil. I'm a bit peeved to not have the other three days to hand however, they could come in useful.

It's my belief, that there is a correlation of sorts between the presentation of a given webpage and the level of lunacy of the page's author. Timecube is a great (and extreme) example of this correlation, featuring just about all the common elements.

A large number of nut-job's websites, in my experience, feature some or all of these presentational quirks:

• Overly large fonts
    Excessive use of font size changes
    Excessive use of font or background color changes
    Excessive use of font style changes (bold, underline, italic)
    Extensive center justification
    Nested, multiple layers of text styles (eg a bold line containing an italic phrase containing a red word)
    Very long pages
    Background images that make the text hard to read

Further research:

Whether or not the authors of these sites are, in fact, total fruit-loops, hoaxers, comedians or something else, they all feature some of these related presentational features.

icon_boggle.gif

Alli

There is this gem, from well beyond the fuzzy but sometimes narrow line between genius and insanity.

http://timecube.2enp.com/

If there is a more appropriate thread for this sort of thing, then I hope a mod will move it. Don't want to foul Doc's thread, but I'd hate for this "work of art" to be forgotten. One of the more innocuous quotes from the stream of blather:

WARNING ...

Ignore Cubic Math at your
own peril, and of humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is this gem, from well beyond the fuzzy but sometimes narrow line between genius and insanity.

http://timecube.2enp.com/

If there is a more appropriate thread for this sort of thing, then I hope a mod will move it. Don't want to foul Doc's thread, but I'd hate for this "work of art" to be forgotten. One of the more innocuous quotes from the stream of blather:

WARNING ...

Ignore Cubic Math at your
own peril, and of humanity.
Not sure what that Time Cube thing is all about.........o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Back