• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Dreams That Predict The Future

Massive multilayered dream last night-largely personal stuff- but "Two-eleven" kept cropping up...if someone is part of two-eleven say that to them and they run away. Just putting it here in case!

Massive multilayered dream last night-largely personal stuff- but "Two-eleven" kept cropping up...if someone is part of two-eleven say that to them and they run away. Just putting it here in case!
Could it be something to do with either November 2nd or February 11th?

I think this is cheating because it's becoming inevitable - but the other morning I was dreaming that I was watching the news when "Breaking" flashed up and they cut to a reporter who was struggling to hold back tears as she announced that the Queen was dead.

Undoubtably triggered by the Palace saying that HM wasn't attending the garden parties this year, but I'll get my claim to precognition in there quickly.

Just to note I hadn't seen this post before writing my article about Queen death dreams (FT425)!

The death is irreversible and the fact that she's trapped...

I had a very odd dream the other night about passing a young couple and overhearing them say "We're going to shoot old people." When I looked back at them the female was getting some kind of semi-automatic weapon out of her bag. I'm assuming it's not a precursor to a UK incident (semi-automatics being hard to come by round here), but can't help wondering if it might play out in the US?

I hope it's not true either bugmum. When I read the first sentence I thought it was maybe someone filming.

Came across this post of mine from 2002 -

I dreamed about the country road I took every day where there is a humpback bridge and then a sharp bend concealing a low narrow railway bridge. I always took this stretch slowly but in the dream I was crawling along, barely moving at all. Nothing else happened in the dream.

I set out as usual that morning but with the dream still vivid in my mind I decided to slow to a crawl at the bridge. I edged over it and reached the corner to find a truck stuck under the bridge and a car crashed into the back of it, and another had hit that!
I had plenty of time to stop and turn around.

I don't think the dream saved my life but it saved me some injury and expense.

When reading this out to Techy just now we mentioned that the 3-vehicle pile-up would have taken up most of the road between the two bridges so only the crawling pace could save me from a nasty bump.

1) I ask my dreams "who's going to win the next Man City game". I don't know who they're playing next, well I could have seen it somewhere but couldn't have answered correctly at the time. I dream that a yellow cat is "destroyed" by a black monster with blue edges. Next game is against Leeds, who play in yellow, and Man City win ( 6/5/2023, MC 2 - LU 1)

2) Ask for Newcastle vs Arsenal - dream of a red & white box next to a black & white box - with the "words/impression" that Arsenal win, which is against expectation, but happens. ( 7/5/2023 NU 0 - A 2 )

3) I dream of a naked white older lady with a black nipple (I know, strange) who "wants something", but I don't give it. I remember that a team has the nickname of "the old lady". Which is Juventus, who also play in a black & white kit. They're playing Seville in the Europa league semi-final 2 days later. I conclude that I'm Seville, which actually makes sense, and I'm not letting Juventus "win". Result - a draw ( 11/5/2023 J 1 - S 1 ).

Last edited:
1) I ask my dreams "who's going to win the next Man City game". I don't know who they're playing next, well I could have seen it somewhere but couldn't have answered correctly at the time. I dream that a yellow cat is "destroyed" by a black monster with blue edges. Next game is against Leeds, who play in yellow, and Man City win ( 6/5/2023, MC 2 - LU 1)

2) Ask for Newcastle vs Arsenal - dream of a red & white box next to a black & white box - with the "words/impression" that Arsenal win, which is against expectation, but happens. ( 7/5/2023 NU 0 - A 2 )

3) I dream of a naked white older lady with a black nipple (I know, strange) who "wants something", but I don't give it. I remember that a team has the nickname of "the old lady". Which is Juventus, who also play in a black & white kit. They're playing Seville in the Europa league semi-final 2 days later. I conclude that I'm Seville, which actually makes sense, and I'm not letting Juventus "win". Result - a draw ( 11/5/2023 J 1 - S 1 ).
The final fixtures of the Premier League are played on Sunday you should get a few more done to see how they pan out

So here's a test there are two huge games coming up (Football or as Americans call it Soccer)

FA Cup final Man City Vs Man United Wembley Stadium 3 pm 3rd June 2023

Champions League Final Man City Vs Inter Milan 8 pm (GMT) Ataturk Stadium Istanbul

Lets see if anyone can dream up the results, and correct score lines

The final fixtures of the Premier League are played on Sunday you should get a few more done to see how they pan out
I didn't ask... I don't do it very often as I'm not really a football fan. Just interested now & again. If I remember I'll ask about the CL final.
Pep's teams are somewhat "fragile" on the big occasions (think Bayern Munich bottling it in 3 CL semi-finals). So no surprise if MC lose.

I didn't ask... I don't do it very often as I'm not really a football fan. Just interested now & again. If I remember I'll ask about the CL final.
Pep's teams are somewhat "fragile" on the big occasions (think Bayern Munich bottling it in 3 CL semi-finals). So no surprise if MC lose.
Not really a prediction that more of a hunch (anyway City are going to win it's in our destiny) :cool:

Did have a dream, "a neighbour" in a black suit was standing in my doorway with a strange look on his face, mixture of despair and anger and surprise (downturned mouth). Ok, MC are known as the "noisy neighbours", and their away kit contains black. But They're the "home" team in the final. A better fit is West Ham tonight, whose away kit is black and they're the away team (Europa Cup final). As a child I liked Arsenal, who are one of their neighbouring teams. It wasn't a compelling dream, so I'm going for a close game (no 5-0 or 0-5, but a late / injury time winner or draw then penalties) and probable WH loss.

Break the In-House GP's heart, why don't you?!?! :D
It was 0-0 until WH scored in the 62nd minute, then Fiorentina scored in the 67th. So 1-1 entering the 90th minute, when the winning goal went in! Not too bad I think :) Okay, I got the winner wrong, in retrospect the WH guy turning up should have been the clue. But I'm not an expert at this, just starting really.

Glad the Dr was happy in the end :cool:

Not sure how this dream stuff works, it's not OBE to the future, have a look, then return and see it as in real life. More a some info is passed back and then the brain uses known stuff to show it. In the above though, I didn't know WH played in black until I looked on the web after the dream - but of course could have seen it somewhere before and stored it away.

Here's an example of what I mean. Had a dream this year of someone I knew years ago posting on social media a photo of a hotel in Kuwait. A couple of days later I went to the airport to catch a flight, had a look at the departure board, no flights to Kuwait, but one to Dubai. In the security queue was a person of the same sex, height, eye colour and hair colour as the person in the dream (eye/hair colour combo very distinctive).

Last edited:
In bed this morning I tried that thing again of trying to "see" what a particular Australian friend might be seeing in real time. No luck obviously . But I reported three spontaneous mental images to him. This was the third...

IMG_20230615_091352.jpg

I got up shortly afterwards and came downstairs. I found this young predator in the garden....
Screenshot_2023-06-15-11-18-14-41_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Regular readers will know... my interest in the psychic aspects of dreams has focused on evidence of telepathy for the last two years, prior to which i was only ever noticing precognition - entirely of trivial things - in ordinary dreams, and that i concluded this precognition is a normal feature of most dreams every night, noticed only if you record and review them.

Interestingly since looking for/expecting the "telepathic", i generally no longer notice the precognitive, unless there is some confusing overlap. This may just be a lack of recording dreams to the extent i used to, or it could be that dreams do whatever it is you come to expect of them. If you think they're symbolic they will be, instructive then sure, psychic? - can do.

I mention all that as i started reading another book on trivial dream precognition a few nights ago, and maybe that is the reason on Friday night/Saturday morning, I - for the first time in a long long time - recorded an improbably large number of dream audio recordings in the night. About 10 in total, describing 6 or 7 distinct dream scenes through the night. And what do you know, the old trivial precog experiences turned up again.

Saturday night a young Turkish Airbnb guest arrived late for a one night stay and left early in the morning. He arrived about 10pm. My mate (also currently a guest), Y, was sitting in the living room at the time. I showed the new chap to his room, then went to bed. At 11.15pm he messages me from his room:

1691407032838.png

In six years of hosting i don't recall a guest ever seek medication from me.

15 hours earlier....here is a transcript of the last dream recording of the night, recorded at 8:09am:
"There's a foreign looking young man in the living room. He's hinting at drugs. I say to Y do you know a chemist? He thinks I mean an actual chemist. I say, "no, a *chemist* ;) "

Gratified by this clear hit, as i was walking home from the shops on Sunday afternoon i listened to the smaller number of recordings I made on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

When i got home one of my regular guests asked if id been aware of a puddle of water on the floor of the upstairs toilet - which had been now wiped up - and he asked out of concern as he'd just been in the shower room downstairs and there was another puddle of water there. The one room is directly below the other so he was concerned there was some kind of leak. (His fears were unfounded. People frequently mysteriously manage to get pools of water on the floor well away from the shower itself. ). I stared at him dumbfounded as he was asking me this, because as i say id' just minutes earlier walked home listening to the previous nights dreams. At 7.55 am, again the last dream of the night, I had mumbled into my phone a tale of a mystery drip in the toilet wall which I couldn't find the source for, increased in volume and seemed to be coming from "next door".

Regular readers will know... my interest in the psychic aspects of dreams has focused on evidence of telepathy for the last two years, prior to which i was only ever noticing precognition - entirely of trivial things - in ordinary dreams, and that i concluded this precognition is a normal feature of most dreams every night, noticed only if you record and review them.

Interestingly since looking for/expecting the "telepathic", i generally no longer notice the precognitive, unless there is some confusing overlap. This may just be a lack of recording dreams to the extent i used to, or it could be that dreams do whatever it is you come to expect of them. If you think they're symbolic they will be, instructive then sure, psychic? - can do.

I mention all that as i started reading another book on trivial dream precognition a few nights ago, and maybe that is the reason on Friday night/Saturday morning, I - for the first time in a long long time - recorded an improbably large number of dream audio recordings in the night. About 10 in total, describing 6 or 7 distinct dream scenes through the night. And what do you know, the old trivial precog experiences turned up again.

Saturday night a young Turkish Airbnb guest arrived late for a one night stay and left early in the morning. He arrived about 10pm. My mate (also currently a guest), Y, was sitting in the living room at the time. I showed the new chap to his room, then went to bed. At 11.15pm he messages me from his room:

View attachment 68479

In six years of hosting i don't recall a guest ever seek medication from me.

15 hours earlier....here is a transcript of the last dream recording of the night, recorded at 8:09am:
"There's a foreign looking young man in the living room. He's hinting at drugs. I say to Y do you know a chemist? He thinks I mean an actual chemist. I say, "no, a *chemist* ;) "

Gratified by this clear hit, as i was walking home from the shops on Sunday afternoon i listened to the smaller number of recordings I made on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

When i got home one of my regular guests asked if id been aware of a puddle of water on the floor of the upstairs toilet - which had been now wiped up - and he asked out of concern as he'd just been in the shower room downstairs and there was another puddle of water there. The one room is directly below the other so he was concerned there was some kind of leak. (His fears were unfounded. People frequently mysteriously manage to get pools of water on the floor well away from the shower itself. ). I stared at him dumbfounded as he was asking me this, because as i say id' just minutes earlier walked home listening to the previous nights dreams. At 7.55 am, again the last dream of the night, I had mumbled into my phone a tale of a mystery drip in the toilet wall which I couldn't find the source for, increased in volume and seemed to be coming from "next door".
This isn't dream related. But as I was reading this (and ignoring my sister who was yammering on the speaker phone) I was 1/2 way listening to her talk about the leak in her living room. She lives in a condo. An upstairs neighbor had a leak.

This is something of potentially great use to any contributors to this particular thread.

I'm reading a Kindle book from another collector of "psychic" ( specifically trivial precognitive) dreams.

What he has decided to call "Heads Up Dreams". And that is the title of the book, by a Dr Carlyle Smith

What's of interest is he's a psychiatrist or scientist or some such and has been keeping a record of his dreams since the 60s. Consequently he had the data and knowledge to do something that I couldn't....he statistically analysed the content and nature of the dreams that seemed to glimpse the future compared to the ones that didn't, in order to see if they had features to them that separated them and would enable one to identify in advance which dreams might be precognitive. He also did the same with the dream records of others for comparison.

Sure enough he found distinct identifiable differences between what turned out to be precognitive dreams and non precognitive ones.

The two principle ones of use are that they seem to typically be much shorter than your other dreams. And there are far fewer scenes changes in them.

Anecdotally, though I'd never dwelt on it, I feel the former is something I've noticed.

If these insights are truly reliable for sorting the wheat from the chaff before the dream "comes true" then it should be very useful.
FB_IMG_1691531618450.jpg
FB_IMG_1691531622031.jpg

This is something of potentially great use to any contributors to this particular thread.

I'm reading a Kindle book from another collector of "psychic" ( specifically trivial precognitive) dreams.

What he has decided to call "Heads Up Dreams". And that is the title of the book, by a Dr Carlyle Smith

What's of interest is he's a psychiatrist or scientist or some such and has been keeping a record of his dreams since the 60s. Consequently he had the data and knowledge to do something that I couldn't....he statistically analysed the content and nature of the dreams that seemed to glimpse the future compared to the ones that didn't, in order to see if they had features to them that separated them and would enable one to identify in advance which dreams might be precognitive. He also did the same with the dream records of others for comparison.

Sure enough he found distinct identifiable differences between what turned out to be precognitive dreams and non precognitive ones.

The two principle ones of use are that they seem to typically be much shorter than your other dreams. And there are far fewer scenes changes in them.

Anecdotally, though I'd never dwelt on it, I feel the former is something I've noticed.

If these insights are truly reliable for sorting the wheat from the chaff before the dream "comes true" then it should be very useful.View attachment 68515View attachment 68516
Interesting. My problem would be that short dreams I don't remember well. Sometimes just a fragment of a conversation or locale. I would imagine if you practiced dream recall as you do @gattino, this might work.

I have broken sleep regularly and so don't practice dream recall. Maybe one day when I'm retired and don't have to get up for work, I might try this.

Though I have had some dreams that have random everyday conversations. These, I have had to ask myself if the conversation really happened irl.

An immediate test of this, this morning.

I dreamt of a scene with a close friend, then it became about his brother ( a doctor) and then a change of plot involving the brother ( I'm not sure if it was a change of scene).

Not knowing the brother that well and the main image of him having a potentially sensitive symbolism ( it might have suggested infidelity) , I told my friend the dream rather than messaging his sibling directly.

So this is what I wrote about the secondary scene of the brother:

IMG_20230809_221538.jpg

This was about 7.30 am. At 8.30 am I opened news sites on my phone and immediately saw this image , strongly resembling the visual in the dream. I've only actually looked at the story itself now and it involves a potential murder scene.
Screenshot_2023-08-09-22-06-26-03_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

It seems to me I precognised an interesting visual I was going to encounter after waking.

So do Dr Smith's observations about precognitive dreams fit this particular example?

Taken on its own the specific scene was very brief and could be summarized in one line. However it depends how you define the barrier between one dream and another. The audio recording for the whole dream cluster ( recorded at 6.11am) was longer than normal. They're typically 2 minutes or so and this was nearer to 4. But whether the murder questions/banana part constitute a dream distinct from the preceding recollections involving the same person is a tricky judgement to make. If all references to both brothers were one dream then there were at least two scene changes.

Recently, while packing 20+ years' worth of my old journals, I noticed a startling number of the dreams I'd written down had turned out to be precognitive, so much so I had to keep checking the dates - sometimes it looked like I was writing about an event after the fact, not describing a dream I'd had before it. Oftentimes, I was so puzzled by these dreams that I'd spend pages trying to interpret them. It felt a bit weird, knowing what would come to pass months or even years (sometimes many years!) later, seeing how wrong I'd got it at the time.

The missing context of the dream imagery at the time had rendered most of them strange, but many of them turned out to be quite literal depictions of what was to come.

Last edited:
In regard to that you may or may not be able to assess another general observation Smith makes about precognitive dreams, or at least his own. That the ones that come true the next day or so are trivial in nature but the ones that are had months or years ahead are more emotionally impactful , significant etc And by extension are the ones which the foreknowledge would prove useful to have and be able to act upon if you could recognize them for what they were.

(Of course outside of keeping ...and repeatedly re reading ...a dream diary it's not likely you'd remember a dream months or years later unless it was inherently powerful or emotional in the first place )

Back