Toilet Talk

hunck

Antediluvian
Brit travels the globe to find the world's worst toilet - and this is it

1663878906571.png

The world's most repugnant has been found - with the wall being used as toilet paper - after a travel journalist set out on a bizarre journey to uncover the globe's worst public toilet

The five foot ramshackle tent - with walls that double as loo roll - in northern Tajikistan is so bad those desperate enough to use it must stoop over sun-dried poo.

If that's not enough to put you off, Askey says that by far the "most repellent thing of all" was the fact that its fabric walls were used as SHARED toilet paper!

Upon entering the hole, he was left so disgusted to see that sections of the 'wall' had been torn off, used, and discarded on the cubicle floor.

According to Graham, the toilet in the Ayni region of Tajikistan - on the western edge of the Pamirs and not far from the Afghanistan border - is so vile that the locals refuse to use it unless "absolutely desperate".

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Just for the record ... recently I cleaned some peppers and then without thinking visited the toilet. Don't do that lads! It really hurts and intensive rinsing of the afflicted part brings only slow relief.
Intensive rinsing...?

kesavaross

Abominable Snowman
Water will make the burning sensation worse for a while.

The only instant cure is to plaster the nether regions in plain yoghurt. (Suppresses a snigger)

It'd probably be a bit messy though. It may even be good fun if you're married or have a partner.

Last edited:

Coal

The Ultimate Skepticus
Water will make the burning sensation worse for a while.

The only instant cure is to plaster the nether regions in plain yoghurt. (Suppresses a snigger)

It'd probably be a bit messy though. It may even be good fun if you're married or have a partner.
Banana also helps (stop it at once) really.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Just for the record ... recently I cleaned some peppers and then without thinking visited the toilet. Don't do that lads! It really hurts and intensive rinsing of the afflicted part brings only slow relief.

A colleague of mine once revealed that he’d been preparing a home-made hot curry with some thermonuclear peppers (think “hoop like Smaug’s nostril” hot) when his wife came home from work, feeling frisky. They repaired upstairs for some Barry White time…

Ten minutes later, all that was stopping her from strangling him was that she had to remain seated in her bath of cold water.

maximus otter

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
A colleague of mine once revealed that he’d been preparing a home-made hot curry with some thermonuclear peppers (think “hoop like Smaug’s nostril” hot) when his wife came home from work, feeling frisky. They repaired upstairs for some Barry White time…

Ten minutes later, all that was stopping her from strangling him was that she had to remain seated in her bath of cold water.

maximus otter
'Hot sex' is what she wanted...