• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UFOs for the gull-ible

Ronson8 said:
oldrover said:
I like that one, it's a bird isn't it.

You go a long way to hire your diggers down there by the way.
South Wales isn't that far from Cornwal.

Not as the crow flies I grant you, but try walking it.

A pic of Falmouth Bay, snapped this evening:

FH_Bay_DSCN3024.jpg

But what's that in the sky? Surely an alien vessel this time..?

DSCN3024b.jpg

Maybe not. :(

Yesterday I was looking for photos for my latest website, when I came across a group of pics of the Red Arrows. One pic surprised me - it contained just one Red Arrow, and a UFO! I didn't recall seeing that before, but how could I have missed it!

The UFO seemed angular and irregular, and at least two-coloured. I tried expanding the image until it was too pixelated to show anything, but there were no further clues. I didn't have time then to do more, so I made a note of the image name and went back to the website.

Today I took another look. The UFO was clearly a seagull! That's why I didn't recall seeing it before - I'd recognised it was a gull, and gave it no more thought!

I've had a bad cough and cold for the last few days, and haven't been sleeping well, so much so that I often nod off in the daytime. I think this was responsible for my misperception yesterday. It was an OZ moment, but only because of my tired old brain...

(It's not as if I haven't seen dozens of gull photos either... :oops: )

Xeyes said:
In both Pictures the color is perhaps what you would expect for a Seagull. But sorry they look too squat and rounded to be seagulls, possibly flying penguins? To me they look like some malformed rudderless advanced jet trainer, cannot see the eyes and beak without a rather large amount of alcohol. Interesting photos, wish we knew what settings they were taken with.

Umm, what if there were OTHER types of birds? I know everyone is saying seagull, but then, there's water in the pic, so that would be an obvious guess. That is no seagull. That's a pigeon all day long.

Whistleblower Leaks Cornish UFO Photo
6:02am 6th March 2014

A fresh set of leaks from whistleblower Edward Snowden includes a picture of a UFO over Cornwall. :shock:
It was snapped at Trenarren near St Austell back in 2011 and has gone into a presentation to help train spies.

But that training is not necessarily on dealing with ET.
They are taken from a Powerpoint presentation on spreading misinformation on the internet entitled "The Art Of Deception: Training For A New Generation Of Online Covert Operations."

UFO experts who have seen the picture from Black Head say it is more likely to be a seagull than a flying saucer.
They reckon it is an example of psychological operations - to provide a cover for secret training exercises.

http://www.piratefm.co.uk/news/latest-n ... ufo-photo/

skinny said:
AnacondaEq said:
We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friends, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

You cant prove that this didn't happen:

https://archive.org/details/Plan_9_from_Outer_Space_1959

There ya go.

P.S: To anybody who has never seen it, this movie is NOT a comedy, it was made to be a serious film but it is so bad it is good!

Can you help identify UFO spotted over Cornish beach?
By DaveCDM | Posted: February 20, 2015

9520572-large.jpg

Bude object
  • 9520571-large.jpg

Close up of the Bude object
A group of Cornwall-based UFO enthusiasts are asking for the public's help to identify a mystery object caught on camera in Bude this week.

The picture was taken at Summerleaze Beach on Tuesday at lunchtime, and shows a grey triangular object in the sky on the right hand side of the photo.

:rolleyes:

Read more: http://www.cornishguardian.co.uk/help-identify-UFO-spotted-Cornish-beach/story-26056968-detail/story.html#ixzz3SHBWYVrH

NB: I don't believe these photos are copyright - the local press down here is too stingy to pay for photos! :p

Looks like someone's thrown a baseball cap in the air and then photographed it.

The dark wings suggest that it is a Black-backed Gull, but whether a lesser or greater I can't tell. I'm quite proud of spotting a long-tailed tit at fifty yards the other day, out of the office window.

The Daily Fail is reporting the Bude object as a DRONE Seagull. There's a new wrinkle.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? UFO sparks mystery after it is pictured hovering over beach in Cornwall - and you'll never guess what it actually is
  • Mystery 'triangular' object spotted above popular beach in Bude, Cornwall
  • Photo shows three-pointed object hovering above beach in seaside resort
  • Many suggested UFO could be drone or fighter jet sent to intercept planes
  • It has been claimed that it could have been a giant radio-controlled seagull

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-hovering-beach-Cornwall.html#ixzz3SUuwbURk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Daily Fail is reporting the Bude object as a DRONE Seagull. There's a new wrinkle.

It has been claimed that it could have been a giant radio-controlled seagull
We're definitely straying into Loony Land now!
I think Father Ted had a better understanding of perspective than the fuckwits who come up with ideas like this!

"That cow, Dougall, is far away..." etc. ;)

Oh, I don't know, the skies are full of giant radio controlled seagulls round here. Or they could be normal sized actual seagulls.

Oh, I don't know, the skies are full of giant radio controlled seagulls round here. Or they could be normal sized actual seagulls.
Or maybe miniaturised radio-controlled seagulls, quite close...

"You see, Dougall,.." ;)

Some years ago I was on holiday at St. Ives, Cornwall when I managed to snap this photo of one of these craft that had actually landed! And not only that but you can see a blurry ‘entity’ emerging from a hatch at its rear end, which if you ignore Rynners fancy talk about ‘perspective’, can’t have been more than two inches tall.

I wonder what the significance of the red light on the underside of the crafts yellow nose cone is?

The weirdest part of the tale is that after I took this photo, I glanced at my watch and was surprised to see that 45 seconds had elapsed which to this day I still can't account for.

IMG_0781JPEG.jpg

Some years ago I was on holiday at St. Ives, Cornwall when I managed to snap this photo of one of these craft that had actually landed! And not only that but you can see a blurry ‘entity’ emerging from a hatch at its rear end, which if you ignore Rynners fancy talk about ‘perspective’, can’t have been more than two inches tall.

I wonder what the significance of the red light on the underside of the crafts yellow nose cone is?

The weirdest part of the tale is that after I took this photo, I glanced at my watch and was surprised to see that 45 seconds had elapsed which to this day I still can't account for.

View attachment 247

;) Here's an RC seagull...

Is it a UFO or a birdie? Disc shape soars over PGA Tour
A strange UFO has been captured on camera as it hovered in the sky above spectators at a US golf tournament.

Television viewers watching the Players Championship part of the PGA Tour, held in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, noticed the mysterious object as the camera panned into the air to follow one of the golf shots.

....The baffled viewer told the Mutual UFO Network: "When you see the pictures, people may think 'oh, that's a blimp,' but after seeing the blimp in other clips, I can easily conclude it's not the blimp

I can see its beak poke forward and its wings flapping. Clearly an alien.

Last edited:
Back