• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Uncon 2004 quick summary thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: camping

But, the important question is, if I do go, and Bush gets 4 more years while I'm over there (Election Day, 2 November) do the campsites in London have swans in sufficient numbers?

:eek!!!!: ;)

I resent the tone of this conversation, and shall be reporting thi thread to the mods :hmph:

Before you do, could you please just grip this fig in your beak, sit in this here dish and hold still whilst I tuck a couple of bundles of rosemary under your wings?

Anyone comes near me with a sprig gets their arm broken *Hissssssssssssssssssssssssss*

Now come on, we all know that a swan can't possibly
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow SNAP

I can't promise to break any arms, but someone's asking for a good pecking.

Re: re: camping

lopaka said:
But, the important question is, if I do go, and Bush gets 4 more years while I'm over there (Election Day, 2 November)

Postal vote?

Oh, don't worry, I'll definitely vote absentee if I'm not going to be here in the states in November. (Though for president, remember 51 seperate elections, my individual vote in my own state has zero chance of making any difference, Kansas having voted Republican 15 of the last 16 elections)

Blimey, it's only three months (and a bit) until Uncon! Hurrah! When I get paid I shall be purchasing my ticket. Hurrah! Hurrah!

I was reading through last years uncon thread and just wondered if Conners was planning on actually having a drink with us this year, as opposed to just standing in the same pub as us?:D

And what delicacy will Mana bring for us to try? And we're going to have to find a pub for us all to meet in post- lectures.

And we don't have much time.....!!

I told Hubcap that we could get a private room at the Generator for £98 for two nights, and he says it's not cheap enough :rolleyes: He reckons we could get a "proper hotel" for £60 a night.
So, what advantages/disadvantages can I tell him about the Generator?

powder blue high heeled shoes . . . and a kilt . . . remember ;)

BTW I'm in 2 minds whether to go to the uncon this year now because of something that happened this week :(

Don't worry even if I decide not to go I'll still sort out the hostel for you lot.

Lord_Flashheart said:
BTW I'm in 2 minds whether to go to the uncon this year now because of something that happened this week :(
Good lord Flash, what happened? Has your heart been broken? Or have you met with a terrible disfiguring accident? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back