• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

yodigo

Fresh Blood
I was watching said programme last weekend, the one where they're in the Winchester Mystery House, and Dakota asks the spirits what word beginning with "E" has he written on a piece of paper. "Electric" was the first word that came in to my mind, then his Ovilus thing shows that word, and he gets excited!

Reminds me a bit of when we went to the pub to watch the footy many years ago, and I felt, and said, that the underdog team were going to win. My football mad friend bluntly said I was wrong. I wasn't :)

Just coincidences no doubt, but still something to ponder on.

I was watching said programme last weekend, the one where they're in the Winchester Mystery House, and Dakota asks the spirits what word beginning with "E" has he written on a piece of paper. "Electric" was the first word that came in to my mind, then his Ovilus thing shows that word, and he gets excited!

Reminds me a bit of when we went to the pub to watch the footy many years ago, and I felt, and said, that the underdog team were going to win. My football mad friend bluntly said I was wrong. I wasn't :)

Just coincidences no doubt, but still something to ponder on.
Welcome Yodigo.

Might want to post things like this in the minor Strangeness Thread?

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/minor-strangeness-ihtm.28407/page-438

Back