• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Yes, I couldn't help but think of ISIHAC and the lovely Samantha. I hope that doll/robot/whatever it is has a double-entendre mode. You'd never have a dull moment.

Perhaps this belongs in a more robotics-focused thread (couldn't find a dedicated sex robot one, to my amazement / disappointment

We have/had a 'Realdolls' thread which nearly saw me banned for some reason.

Ah, thanks. I thought there was something of the sort somewhere.

'Nearly banned'? But it's such an uncontroversial topic :dunno:

The nearest I could find was a sixteen year-old thread about a German chap who wants (or wanted) to be buried with his sex doll. Presumably the doll was of legal age.

Filly didn't say neigh.

An Australian man has been jailed for having sex with a horse. Daniel Raymond Webb-Jackson, 31, told the New South Wales court the 2-year-old filly gave consent by smelling his crotch and winking at him.

Webb-Jackson pleaded not guilty to committing an act of cruelty to an animal after being caught at the stables of a Grafton horse trainer on January 22. The trainer installed CCTV cameras in the stables following a string of disturbances in the previous month.

https://www.rt.com/news/433591-sex-horse-australia-jail/

I follow Katie Hopkins on Twitter (I know she can be extremely hateful, but I got a weak spot for her after reading about her struggle with epilepsy) and this came by. I wasn't tempted to research it. I honestly hope it's fake news.
trans1.jpg
trans2.jpg

I follow Katie Hopkins on Twitter (I know she can be extremely hateful, but I got a weak spot for her after reading about her struggle with epilepsy) and this came by. I wasn't tempted to research it. I honestly hope it's fake news.
Then you may not want to read the rest of this post..

True. Obviously. I mean what could be more natural than to put a sex offender in a women's prison?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-44877856

A transgender prisoner has been charged with committing four sexual offences against inmates at a women's jail in West Yorkshire.

Karen White, 51, is accused of four counts of sexual touching at New Hall Prison, Wakefield.

The offences are alleged to have taken place between September and November last year.

She appeared before magistrates earlier this month and is due to appear at Leeds Crown Court in August.

More from Yorkshire

Ms White, who was born male but now identifies as a woman, has since been moved to a male prison.

Ministry of Justice (MoJ) guidance says in the "great majority" of cases transgender prisoners are allowed to "experience the system" in the gender in which they identify.

The department said there were "strict safeguards" to prevent abuse of the way transgender prisoners are managed, and attempts to undermine the system were rare.

We're all adults here so NO sniggering at this amazing young man please .. :)

(worth listening to right to the end, especially for the stunned silence from the room)

Last edited:
Speak for yourself, gramps. I'm 17. Eminently corruptible. You see what you just did to me?
S'alright .. just move to Kansas mate .. I'd assumed the guy in the video was you Skinny you magnificent bastard :)

Last edited:
Joking aside, I still can't work out if he did that for a prank or if he was speaking from the heart .. or which one of the two would be funnier ..

I was manhandled off Cromer Pier by the then manager about 13 years ago, a woman from the council was there with a clip board looking for improvements to be made to the pier .. I introduced myself and asked if we could get wider urinals in the gents because they were tiny and "When I've had a few, I sometimes miss.". The manager thought I was just being a clown but I was being serious .. not long after, the pier gents got wider urinals and not long after that, the manager was fired for being too aggressive in general.

Last edited:
Joking aside, I still can't work out if he did that for a prank or he was speaking from the heart .. or which one of the would be funnier ..

I was manhandled off Cromer Pier by the then manager about 13 years ago, a woman from the council was there with a clip board looking for improvements to be made to the pier .. I introduced myself and asked if we could get wider urinals in the gents because they were tiny and "When I've had a few, I sometimes miss.". The manager thought I was just being a clown but I was being serious .. not long after, the pier gents got wider urinals and not long after that, the manager was fired for being too aggressive in general.
Oh you'll go far, young padywan. You will.

Oh you'll go far, young padywan. You will.
I'm a hero to all men who urinate in the pier toilets and they'll never know my name Skinny .. sort of like Batman, Splashman .. perhaps I should start offering autographs in that gents, I'm sure that would be popular ..

I'm a hero to all men who urinate in the pier toilets and they'll never know my name Skinny .. sort of like Batman, Splashman .. perhaps I should start offering autographs in that gents, I'm sure that would be popular ..
Maybe the local terminology should be something like 'I'm off for a quick Swifty - back in two shakes'.

Joking aside, I still can't work out if he did that for a prank or if he was speaking from the heart .. or which one of the two would be funnier ..

I was manhandled off Cromer Pier by the then manager about 13 years ago...

:pop:

Back