• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

And I thought that I had at least concieved of everything, if not heard of everything. Wow.

Oral Sex Can Cause Cancer?
We know that sugar rots teeth and too much sun will give you a burn, but now scientists are even saying that giving oral sex can give you cancer.

The same virus that is behind uteral cancer is now thought to be linked to tonsillary cancer, and scientists at Sweden’s Karolinska Institutet say changed sexual habits and more oral sex are part of the problem.

During the past 30 years the number of tonsil cancer cases has tripled in number in the Stockholm region. In the same period the amount of tumors infected with Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) has gone up from 23 percent in the 70s to 68 percent during the past few years. The increase in HPV is now thought to play a critical role in the formation of this cancer.

Cancer in the head and throat accounts for some 3 percent to 4 percent of all cancer cases in Sweden. During the past 30 years the number of cases have been increasing, baffling scientists.

“For a long time we were perplexed why the total number of tonsil cancer cases increased despite smoking, which is a know cause of such cancer, decreasing,” said Tina Dalianis, a professor of oncology and pathology at Karolinska, according to Svenska Dagbladet. “Infection with HPV can be the reason.”

It is known that the risk for HPV infection and cancer in the uterus increases with the earlier one starts having sex and the number of sex partners one has. Researchers think the same link can be drawn to tonsil cancer.

A positive note is that the prognosis for those cancer patients with the virus infection seems to be a bit more positive than for other cancer patients. The virus seems to trigger an immune defense reaction that researchers hope to be able to better understand and take advantage of in the future.

“Changed sex habits, a younger age for having sex for the first time, more partners, and more oral sex could be the cause behind the increase of the cases of cancer,” researchers said.

LINK
Man needed surgery after sex with hedgehog

A Serbian man needed emergency surgery after he had sex with a hedgehog on a witchdoctor's advice.

Zoran Nikolovic, 35, from Belgrade, says the witchdoctor told him it would cure his premature ejaculation.

But he ended up in an operating theatre after the hedgehog's needles left his penis severely lacerated.

A hospital spokesman said: "The animal was apparently unhurt and the patient came off much worse from the encounter. We have managed to repair the damage to his penis."

Me may be cured... but not in the way he thought he would be! :shock:

To a degree, yup, it worked, in that his next ejaculation is now probably postponed indefinitely. But that's not quite the idea. :lol:

When he showed the doctor the prick in his hand, well, that was the least of his worries. :(

The hedgehog was unharmed?!!! Bit of a saggy-slit slapper, was she? (/he?)

licata1708 said:
Oh dear............ :shock:
Now that's a bad doctor.

I suppose it make a change from them just prescribing Antibiotics

Hoots!! Nookie north of the border:

18 September 2006

YOU DID WHAT ?

Your weird and wonderful confessions

THE greatest number of times we Scots have sex tends to be three times in a day.

About 23 per cent claimed that as their personal best and 21 per cent topped it with four.

But a surprisingly large number - 19 per cent - said that they have had sex up to 10 times in a day.

Boasting that they could performat least 11 times was an energetic four per cent.

ON average the Scots have exotic taste when it comes to partners. Just over 10 per cent had sex with five or more partners from foreign climes. More than a quarter had at least a couple of other nationalities in their past and 15 per cent had at least one.

THE majority of Scots in the survey had lost their virginity at a friend's house.

A third were round at a mate's when it happened.

But 11 per cent were outdoors in a public place - and six respondents admitted they were in a brothel.

THE average amount of time Scots can have sex for is a respectable 26 minutes.

Staying power seems to lessen with age and the over-55s can only last about 20 minutes compared to 28 minutes for the 18-34s.

A SHOCKING quarter of people believed women couldn't get pregnant while they had their period.

AROUND 25 per cent of Scots in our survey had been attracted to someone of the same sex.

More than a third of girls said they had at one point fancied other girls, while only 17 per cent of males said they had found another man attractive.

The inclination to find the same sex attractive was lower among older age groups, while 37 per cent of the 18 to 24-year-olds admitted to fancying a member of their own sex.

Of course it's possible that this says more about youngsters being willing to admit it rather than any real difference in attitudes.

WHEN it comes to foreplay it might be surprising to note that men get the women's vote.

Women rate their partners at being better in the lead-up - three quarters considering their partners to be excellent in that department compared to only 58 per cent of men rating women the same.

IT'S official, women are fakes. More than 60 per cent of women have faked an orgasm but then so have a quarter of men.

Older people are less likely to have put on an act. Three in 10 of the 55-plus age group said they had compared to almost half of the 18 to 24-year-olds.

SIZE really doesn't matter. Only one in five people thought that having a bigger penis made a man better in bed.

Although more men thought that than women, a quarter compared to 16 per cent of females.

MOST men said they would take the male pill if they were asked to by their partner.

In fact, three quarters said they would give it a go.

Not that it matters since most women would never trust a man to take the pill.

Almost seven in 10 said they wouldn't be prepared to take the risk.

BIN THERE, DONE IT!

One strange couple said they had sex in a wheelie bin but assured us it was 'cleanish'.

Another said: "Edinburgh zoo has become a favourite - beside the monkey cage."

same sex

AROUND 25 per cent of Scots in our survey admit they had been attracted to someone of the same sex.

More than a third of girls said they had at one point fancied other girls, while only 17 per cent of males said they had found another man attractive. The inclination to find the same sex attractive was lower among older age groups. The 55-plus group said they had been attracted to someone of the same gender, while it was 37 per cent of 18 to 24-year-olds.

where?

A FEW Scots were adventurous enough to have sex in foreign climes.

Eight per cent enjoyed trysts in the Caribbean and North America. Another eight per cent went all the way to Spain.

OUTSIDE the bedroom, the living room was the most popular place to have sex for our Scots. Nearly seven in 10 said it was their next best option but 15 per cent never strayed from the bedroom. A third thought the kitchen was a great place to cook up a storm and eight per cent the back garden.

oddities

The biggest age gap between sexual partners was, on average, 10 years. But ten per cent admitted they had slept with someone 20 years older.

Just more than one fifth, 22 per cent, have bought sexual aids from the internet more than occasionally.

Less than two fifths of our respondents consider blondes to be the most sexy - 38 per cent.

Source

This one is ladies only... and oh so sexy!

The Slightest Touch

Question: Is the Slightest Touch® a sex toy?

Answer: We do not consider the Slightest Touch® to be a sex toy, because it does not contact or touch the genital organs. Neither the electrode pads nor the Slightest Touch® itself touches the pelvic region or stimulates the genitals. The only contact with the woman’s body is where the electrode pads are placed, either on the top of the foot, slightly above the ankle, or on either side of the spine above the buttocks. In addition, the Slightest Touch® unit does not resemble a part of the human anatomy or a sex toy, nor does it use any kind of mechanical stimulation.

Question: If the Slightest Touch® isn't a sex toy, then what do you consider it to be?

Answer: We consider the Slightest Touch® to be an electronic device for human sexual pleasure. Clinicians and scientists will also find this product to be useful as a scientific instrument for their research on human sexuality. The Slightest Touch® can elevate a human female to a pre-orgasmic plateau. Thus, a capable test subject can create single, multiple or deep vaginal orgasms, and demonstrations of female ejaculation as required by the clinician.

Question: What are the hygienic or sanitary aspects of such a product?

Answer: Since the Slightest Touch® never contacts or touches the genital or pelvic region, this is not an issue with our product. The only point of contact is in one of three recommended electrode pad locations, which are:

* above the ankle
* on the top of the foot and
* slightly above the buttocks on either side of lower spine.

Obviously, all of these contact points, and especially the preferred contact points above the ankles, are distant from the genital region.

I bet it's expensive. A cynic might recommend cutting out the middle man by sticking with that other, better-established device for human sexual pleasure, the male wallet.

Two Vaginas... No Waiting

What It Feels Like... To Have Two Vaginas

By Anonymous, 41, record-company executive

As told to Chris Nuttall-Smith
August 2006, Volume 146, Issue 2

I didn't know anything was different about me until I was fifteen. I was having all sorts of pain—woman stuff—but I'd get it checked out, and they wouldn't find anything wrong. I guess the eighth doctor was more thorough. I remember I was lying there, and I heard her say, "Oops."

What I've got is a rare condition called didelphic uterus—two vaginas, two cervices, and two uteruses. I look completely normal from the outside, but there's a septum inside where everything branches into two. My doctor says I'm one in a million.

For a while I thought I was a total freak. I lost my virginity twice. The first time was when I was eighteen. Then I lost the other side two weeks later. To the same guy. You'd think I could have saved one of them for marriage.

When I was dating, I'd just say, "So I have a little something to tell you." I never got any other reaction except, "Oh, my God, that's so cool," because they'd want to have sex in both sides and see what it felt like. Apparently, the right side is, well, more normal. The left side is a lot smaller. But they're both tight. That's a plus. I've got two G-spots, too, so I've always appreciated men who were extra dexterous with their fingers. I get to have two orgasms at the same time.

I have to wear two tampons when I get my period. It was harder to get pregnant, too, because it's hard to know which side the egg is on. That, and I had to have a C-section when I had my first child recently. Every time I go in for a Pap smear, the doctor's like, "Do you mind if I call in a few people, 'cause you know we've all heard of this but we've never seen it." You get used to all the questions, and I'm not really shy about it. Every once in a while I'll tell a guy and he'll say, "No way! I have two penises!" That would be fantastic.

Is this a real condition, or actually more akin to a Penthouse Forum kinda thing?

Totally NSFW:

Homemade Sex Toys

An example
Melon Baller
Step 1: Get a melon and scoop out a hole

Buy yourself a rock melon or honeydew melon. Cut a round hole in one end a bit smaller than your dick. Scoop out a little of the inside but not too much, remember, you're making sex toys not digging ditches.

Step 2: Nuke it good

Heat the melon in a microwave (be careful!) and squirt in some baby oil or KY jelly.

Step 3: Ahhhhh!

A little bonus to add to the honeydew/cantaloupe procedure: On the opposite side of the melon from where your penis enters it, make a small hole with a skewer or small knife, no bigger than a pencil eraser, but reaching all the way in to the "vagina." Wrap your hand around the melon after you insert your erection and put your finger over the hole on the outstroke. Remove your finger on the in-stroke, replace it over the hole on the outstroke. Feels like a mouth going down on your cock, then sucking on it as it draws back. A very nice substitute for a blow job!

MrRING said:
plus I needed to post a reply to keep my numbers up. I'm gaining on you in this thread, and one day I'll be the king of Weird Sex! Bwa-ha-ha!

4% compard to 27%?

I don't want to go round comparing sizes but its just not measuring up.

Mighty_Emperor said:
MrRING said:
plus I needed to post a reply to keep my numbers up. I'm gaining on you in this thread, and one day I'll be the king of Weird Sex! Bwa-ha-ha!

4% compard to 27%?

As the great Werner Herzog said, "Even Dwarfs Started Small"!

MrRING said:
Mighty_Emperor said:
MrRING said:

4% compard to 27%?

As the great Werner Herzog said, "Even Dwarfs Started Small"!

And stayed small (ish). I'd imagine a better one would be "Even giants started small".

Back