• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Japanese company manufactures lifelike child sex dolls for paedophiles
'I am helping people express their desires, legally and ethically. It’s not worth living if you have to live with repressed desire'
Samuel Osborne
19 hours ago

Shin Takagi has shipped anatomically-correct sex dolls of girls as young as five to clients around the world for more than a decade.
In an interview with The Atlantic, he described how he set up the Japense company Trottla because of his own attraction to children and his conviction they should be protected.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...x-dolls-for-paedophiles-a6811046.html#gallery

To be honest i am in two minds here, yes i think it is a good idea, and yet the thought disgusts me, its difficult to wrap my head around it, and i have read the comments on that site, there appears to be a female that hates men there, so her comments are worthless, but some of the others do have a point, jeez, im confused on this :oops:

Indeed, I'm not sure how I feel about it either. Is it enabling and normalising an extremely dangerous paraphilia or is it offering an outlet and therefore diffusing otherwise dangerous urges?

It normalises the behaviour imo, pretty much the last thing we should be doing.

It sounds pretty creepy.

I try to be pro active and progressive towards people with challenging disorders but when it comes to talking about people who want to rape children, to encourage or enable that in any way? ... I'm struggling ... because that's the first step towards accepting it as acceptable. I don't want having sex with, or more accurately, raping children to become accepted.

It's a tricky one, isn't it, and it's not surprising that some of us are feeling conflicted. There are undoubtedly paedophiles who no more want to have those feelings than we want them to, and who realise that medical help is required. We shouldn't create such a stigma around the subject that those who seek help are lynched for doing so, but these dolls are surely not helping the situation.

By making the act seem normal, and providing an outlet for these urges, are we not tacitly encouraging it? You could, I suppose, draw an analogy with firing ranges, in that they could be said to provide an outlet for those with homicidal tendencies, but I still can't square that with paedophile-friendly sex dolls.

A man has been banned from having sex with a woman unless he gives police 24 hours warning.

The man, who cannot be named from legal reasons, must also tell officers in North Yorkshire the name of the woman he plans to have sex with before engaging in any form of sexual activity.

If the man wishes to have sex outside the North Yorkshire Police force area, he must instead contact the relevant local police force.

http://linkis.com/www.standard.co.uk/n/0XfNp

Not worth a new thread, so I'll ask here: are there really people calling themselves "pedal pushers" who get aroused by the shots in films and TV programmes of the accelerator pedal being pushed down by a foot to speed the vehicle up? A quick search revealed nothing.

Thats the first i have heard about it, bet their fav films are Fast and Furious then
To be honest when you first said pedal pushers i thought of those calf length trousers

Edit: spelling

Not worth a new thread, so I'll ask here: are there really people calling themselves "pedal pushers" who get aroused by the shots in films and TV programmes of the accelerator pedal being pushed down by a foot to speed the vehicle up? A quick search revealed nothing.

All I know is, I once came across a bunch of these type of videos on youtube. At first I was puzzled, then quickly realized they were fetish videos. (The related videos also included fetishes that were even more strangely specific :eek:)
Most of them showed women's feet in high heels pushing the accelerator.

Pedal-philes are living dangerously close to the edge!

It seems to be a sub-set of foot fetishism, along with the horrid Crushing fixation and people who get their jollies from trashing their own stuff - trainers seem to be a favourite target. There are also enthusiasts for walking into muddy puddles in socked feet. I don't know if they wear anything else as this kind of material tends to focus entirely on the foot. :oops:

Censors have had difficulty dealing with fetish material like this. Though intended to arouse, it often contains nothing overtly sexual.

Well, that's confirmation it's a real thing, I suppose. Probably something to do with the foot as a symbol of power, I wonder if there are football-kicking fetish videos too? Or is that just Match of the Day?

Probably something to do with the foot as a symbol of power

Certainly could be. I've also heard it said that the foot symbolizes the penis - so when The Handsome Prince places the glass slipper on Cinderella's foot...well, you get the rest. :p

Certainly could be. I've also heard it said that the foot symbolizes the penis - so when The Handsome Prince places the glass slipper on Cinderella's foot...well, you get the rest. :p
Baltimore's 'Pope of Trash' film director John Waters labelled foot fetish folk as 'shrimpers', they're featured in at least two of his films that I recall ... if you scroll down on the below link, the foot stuff starts at: Several good reasons to keep your shoes on.

http://www.dinnerpartydownload.org/john-waters/

Last edited:
Baltimore's 'Pope of Trash' film director John Waters labelled foot fetish folk as 'shrimpers', they're featured in at least two of his films that I recall ... if you scroll down on the below link, the foot stuff starts at: Several good reasons to keep your shoes on.

http://www.dinnerpartydownload.org/john-waters/

That was informative! :eek: :D

There was a foot fetishist used to hang around the local library. He'd lurk in the back section and ask women questions about their shoes. At first I thought he was just a bit odd, but then noticed he was sweating and trembling whenever he'd talk about feet. We had to be mindful if we were sitting at the tables reading, too, because he might creep up unawares and pretend he'd dropped something under the table.

I'm sure there are foot fetishists who aren't so alarming, but this guy wasn't one of them!

That was informative! :eek: :D

There was a foot fetishist used to hang around the local library. He'd lurk in the back section and ask women questions about their shoes. At first I thought he was just a bit odd, but then noticed he was sweating and trembling whenever he'd talk about feet. We had to be mindful if we were sitting at the tables reading, too, because he might creep up unawares and pretend he'd dropped something under the table.

I'm sure there are foot fetishists who aren't so alarming, but this guy wasn't one of them!
I once let a girlfriend give me a 'toe job' (in my late teens) ... I wouldn't describe it as sexy or erotic in any way but it did feel very nice having my big toe sucked. I haven't had or wanted one since but it was an eye opener realising how many nerve endings we have in our big toes so I would recommend it. Not on me though, I wouldn't recommend that anyone put's my toes in their mouth these days and not for want or effort of me trying to restore them, I'm just getting older and so are my feet.

My toes are a bit hairy at the top and I've got strangely good circulation. The doctors can't understand why it's so good being as I'm a smoker. I was even told that the last time I had to go to A&E. My sats are also between 98 to 100%, I'm almost always warm. I shall thank my toes from now on! :)

Back