• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Worst Movie EVER?

A prequel set in the time where the Replicants are sent into space would have been a far better option, blending as it rightly should with the Alien franchise. That would have provided many more options.
"A new life awaits you in the off world colonies" and yet most everyone is still preferring to stay in LA. I think those people might have a pretty good idea about the quality of that new life in the off world colonies....

"A new life awaits you in the off world colonies" and yet most everyone is still preferring to stay in LA. I think those people might have a pretty good idea about the quality of that new life in the off world colonies....
But the off world colonies had replicant hookers like Pris? .. although you'd have to consider WD-40 as lube if you were going to try to 'go there' .. and she might kill you first anyway so yeah, good point. I'd stay in LA as well.

It's years since I read the book, but I was under the impression that those that stayed were the poor or diseased. Also, I'm pretty sure you were given a replicant when you went off-world.

But the off world colonies had replicant hookers like Pris? .. although you'd have to consider WD-40 as lube if you were going to try to 'go there' .. and she might kill you first anyway so yeah, good point. I'd stay in LA as well.
She'd kill you with acrobatics.

She'd kill you with acrobatics.

97184.jpg

maximus otter

He can barely even speak from what I can see, soon his transformation into Jabba the Hutt will be complete.
I predict his future characters will do everything from a motorised armchair or a bed.

While not the worst movie ever, Ang Lee’s Hulk inflicted itself on my screen last night. I found the direction and split screens unnecessary and distracting. The plot mostly dealt with a backstory that was largely pointless. The real action kicked in about 45 minutes in as Banner was exposed to a gamma blast in an event that really should have happened 25 minutes earlier. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting..... Hoorah! Hulk appears an hour into the movie. All a bit underwhelming and badly cast too. Rotten Tomatoes Audience rating 29%. I’d have given it 25% and that’s largely for the Lou Ferrigno cameo.

While not the worst movie ever, Ang Lee’s Hulk inflicted itself on my screen last night. I found the direction and split screens unnecessary and distracting. The plot mostly dealt with a backstory that was largely pointless. The real action kicked in about 45 minutes in as Banner was exposed to a gamma blast in an event that really should have happened 25 minutes earlier. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting..... Hoorah! Hulk appears an hour into the movie. All a bit underwhelming and badly cast too. Rotten Tomatoes Audience rating 29%. I’d have given it 25% and that’s largely for the Lou Ferrigno cameo.
I much preferred 'The Incredible Hulk' with Ed Norton, also with a cameo from Lou Ferrigno :p

Don't you just know that when that guy says 'i want to watcha movie, not a fossil' what he means is, 'i want to watch people strapped to walls and killed with chainsaws'.
I think he means "I am intellectually incapable of appreciating film (or anything else for that matter) as art, and only want to experience stories as simple as the ones my daddy told me at bedtime when he was too tired to actually read from a book."

That bit when he fights the "Hulked up" dogs is hilarious, especially the poodle.

Watched Iron Sky 2 last weekend, that was pretty crap.

I mean....Hitler riding a T-Rex should be unfuckupable.

Watched Iron Sky 2 last weekend, that was pretty crap.

I mean....Hitler riding a T-Rex should be unfuckupable.

The first one was excellent in its bad taste nutty style, but the sequel, eh, its time had been and gone by the point it was belatedly released. But it's always nice to see Udo, even if his "gay Hitler" is less than convincing.

Back