• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

WTC Demolition Conspiracy

Was the WTC disaster an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Techy, give us a chance! It's nearly 2 hours long. :D

Although from the opening credits i predicts lots of emotive pictures to try and boost quite dull content.

Is there anything new in it?

techybloke666 said:
no comments on my posted video ?

Well, I'm only 3 minutes in and it's already showing it's misanthropic streak... :roll:

Techy?

Come here and let me give you a big love :D

You're gonna have to give me some time on this. I promise i'll get back to you but watching that programme at work is just not condusive to a successful career.

Anyway, Pietro posited that the Saudis could have a direct influence on the 911 Comission Report, any views?

Come here and let me give you a big love

You're gonna have to give me some time on this. I promise i'll get back to you but watching that programme at work is just not condusive to a successful career.

Anyway, Pietro posited that the Saudis could have a direct influence on the 911 Comission Report, any views?

I feel better already :D

I know what you mean about work switching screens is a nuisance lol

Saudi's in the commision !

I'm not aware of any thing untoward happening with regards to the Commision, the link between the BUSH admin and the Saudi's was avoided but that is hardly surprising !!!! now is it.

as for the fly them to safety hours after 911 well

Its no hard to see why GWB would not have that brought up either, especially when is arse is being covered at every point available.

I have offered to mail the book to Jerry to read but he does not seem to want to read it.

do you want to have a look at it ?

What book? Griffins'?

WRT the Saudi question - it still has to be shown how they may have influenced the Commission...

As for that Alex Jones video - that was a waste of nearly two hours of my life. You owe me, techy ;)

What book? Griffins'?

WRT the Saudi question - it still has to be shown how they may have influenced the Commission...

As for that Alex Jones video - that was a waste of nearly two hours of my life. You owe me, techy

yup Griffins

I don't think we will ever know if they had any influence on Bush etc to be honest.

and your welcome to a pint anytime Jerry ;)

My own opinion is that the only influence the Saudis would have on the report would be an indirect effect - and probably no effect at all.

So another claim about the Commission bites the dust... ;)

And a pint doesn't really repay having to sit through Jones' rant for nigh on two hours. Perhaps I should've had the drink first tho'...

If you like your conspiracies candy covered...

(if anyone goes to these events, please write a review!)

Hi,
This is a programme of events and activities that the 9/11Truth (Britain
& Ireland) network has planned to put on early in September to
commemorate the fifth anniversary of 11th September, 2001 and to
remember what took place in New York and Washington DC.

1) A presentation will be given by the Chair of the UK 9/11Truth
movement, Ian Crane on Tuesday, 5th September.
The lecture is organised by CHANGING TIMES, a non-political,
non-religious group.

Full details at: www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3371

2) Professor David Ray Griffin, author of A New Pearl Harbor will be in
London from the United States and will be giving a talk on 9th September
at 7.30pm in Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London WC1.
For tickets: [email protected], Tickets on-line:
www.911truthtotnes.com
Admission: £10 Concessions £7.50. On-the-door £12.50 (£10). Ticket
hotline: 0845 108 1736. We are having a national get together on 10/09.
It is the day after David Ray Griffin gives his talk so a number of you
will be hopefully down in London
anyway.

3) Our conference, or Gathering as we prefer it, is going to be held at
Mass in Brixton, which is a short walk from Brixton underground and
overland stations. The Gathering will be from 11-5 and there will be a
series of rolling workshops that you will be able to chose to attend to
help in your campaigning. We will also have film screenings in another
room, for which we have posted times and film schedules below, so you
can plan your day. This is a great chance to meet likeminded people from
around the country, pick up tips and generally get to know each other a
bit better.

We are having difficulty hiring seating for this event, so we would ask
people, please, to bring their own camp chairs, cushions, blankets etc.
which incidentally, we believe will contribute to a less-formal
gathering.

http://www.mass-club.com/findus.html

Films and Talks Room
11:30 - 13:00   Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime
13:00 - 13:30   Lunch
13:30 - 15:15   Who Killed John O'Neil
15:15 - 15:45   David Shayler - Fake Terror
15:45 - 16:00   Andrew Johnson - Scholars Update
16:00 - 16:30   Workshop Feedback
16:30 - 17:30   Ian Crane - 9/11 Truth - Visions for next year

Workshops
11:30 - 12:15   Letter Writing and approaching politicians- Andrew
Johnson and Calum
                        How to build a local group and arrange events -
                        Totnes

12:15 - 13:00   Dealing with the media and DIY Media - Tony Gosling
                         9/11 & Politics - Steve & Chris

13:30 - 13:30   Lunch

13:30 - 14:15   911 Awakening a journey trhough denial - Keith Motherson
                         Better Campaigning Methods - Martin and Justin

14:15 - 15:00   Eternal War and False Flag Terrorism - Nick K
                         Raising Youth Awareness - Colin, Grim

15:00 - 15:45   How to build a local group and arrange events -Totnes

15:15-  15:45   UK 911 Truth Origins, milestones and principles - Ian
Neal            

4) We are also planning a Truth concert in the evening at the same
venue. This will start at 7PM and finish at 11PM. We have around 6 very
good acts as good as confirmed for the event. The venue will hold 300 in
the evening and we really need to fill it to encourage these musicians
to do any further events. If you live in London, make sure you bring
your friends. See attachments for details.

We will also need people to help with this event so do let us know if
you fancy getting involved.

5) Demonstration and vigil outside the US Embassy in Grosvenor Square,
London W1 at 12.30pm on 11th September.

6) We anticipate that many supporters will be keen to travel to London
from across the country for these events.  We urgently need offers of
spare beds in London.  Please email me directly at
[email protected] if you are willing and able to provide a home
for anyone for the weekend.

Please keep an eye on our website (www.nineeleven.co.uk)
forum for any news or updates on the events programme.

7) Stop the War demonstration, Manchester on 23rd September. We are
intending to have a presence at this event. A movie screening with a
talk by David Shayler is proposed.  This would be advertised to
demonstrators on a leaflet. We will send details of this when the event
has been finalised.

Best Wishes
Annie Machon

Re: If you like your conspiracies candy covered...

DrPLee said:
(if anyone goes to these events, please write a review!)...
Not I.

I went to one convention featuring Mary Seal (whatever happened to her?) some years ago. The main problem wasn't the material they presented, but the presentation itself (rant is too mild an adjective for some of it) and the interpretation thereof. For example there was a huge emphasis on selective promotion and non-publicising of fact by official sources, and then the self same behaviour by the speakers. Their argument that all official announcements are disinformation to distract from their true agenda really did start to grate after a while. Yes, I do think that TPTB tell outright lies from time to time, but most of the time why would they? Again, the attitude that "because they can, they must do all the time" is pervasive.

I came away with more migraine than illumination, TBH. And no, I won't go back for more.

Yesterday Mr Bush also delivered a spirited defence of the Patriot Act, the 2001 measure renewed last March by Congress thatincreases the power of law enforcement agencies, but which critics say is a dangerous curtailment of civil liberties.

He insisted again that the programme of "warrantless" domestic wiretapping, run by the National Security Agency, was essential if the US was to protect itself from future terrorist attacks on its own soil.

With this series of public appearances, Mr Bush is seeking to imprint himself anew in the country's consciousness as he did in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, his finest hour, when he vowed to track down implacably those responsible for the worst terror attacks on the US mainland.
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/ame ... 372043.ece

Funny I seem to remember him sitting telling small children a story whilst looking like a berk !

please take away my freedom Mr Bush :roll:

This just in:

Bin Laden '9/11 video' broadcast

Arabic TV channel Al-Jazeera has broadcast what it says is unseen footage of Osama Bin Laden meeting some of the 9/11 hijackers.
The channel said it showed al-Qaeda leaders "preparing for the attacks and practising their execution".

Source

This just in:

Bin Laden '9/11 video' broadcast

Arabic TV channel Al-Jazeera has broadcast what it says is unseen footage of Osama Bin Laden meeting some of the 9/11 hijackers.
The channel said it showed al-Qaeda leaders "preparing for the attacks and practising their execution".

do you have any proof for the authenticity of this video Jerry ?
It seems to be a rehash of many of the clips already seen.
Also we seem to have only a few minutes of the release
can you please post the full 1 and half hours that was given to ALJa as they claimed

In answer to all of your questions - no. Perhaps you should look at Al-Jazeera's website and see if that has what you're looking for?

Oh so you were not saying that this video proves Bin Laden was involved with the 911 bombers then as incontrovertable proof ?

you were just posting it for its news value

I was posting it because it was about the 9/11 hijackers, apparently. Whether it proves anything thus far may still be open to question, but I guess that depends on whether we can get to see the video in full anywhere. It's interesting that there's also mention of video footage of the hijackers' martyrdom speeches.

Yes I would like to see the full version as opposed to the media allowed on western TV version.

I'm not sure that Western Media will be censored or manipulated for long.

Last night I was watching BBC News and they did and article re the video and commented that it was a reminded of 9/11 close to the anniversery of 9/11 and that George Bush had also been reminding the US public about this, and that he mentioned Bin Ladin many times during one speech (they referred to him as a slippery fugitive that had not been caught in 5 years of trying to find him).

If the BBC is allowed to make risque comments like that - and insinuations like that, then maybe the media is not as bound up by government as people think.

techybloke666 said:
Yes I would like to see the full version as opposed to the media allowed on western TV version.

You'd have to get access to Al-Jazeera then, I imagine. The video might show up at The Memory Hole or similar websites at some point, perhaps.

If the BBC is allowed to make risque comments like that - and insinuations like that, then maybe the media is not as bound up by government as people think.

that would be nice

maybe they ought to put all Bins full unedited by western media videos on a good quality DVD and release it as a chrismas film.

techybloke666 said:

that would be nice

maybe they ought to put all Bins full unedited by western media videos on a good quality DVD and release it as a chrismas film.

That's a depressing thought.

I am amazed nobody mentioned that apparently 75 american scientific academics have signed something to say that they have come to the conclusion that 9/11 was an insider job. This was in the papers yesterday. However at the very end of the article another [only one] professor says that they are all loony and its bollox.
It made me laugh, here we have what everyone is craving for, decent educated people voicing concern, no less than 75 of them but hey Bob Smith from Such and Such Uni says its a load of rubbish and HE is the one that knows it all and has the last word...

Pfff

Dingo667 said:
I am amazed nobody mentioned that apparently 75 american scientific academics have signed something to say that they have come to the conclusion that 9/11 was an insider job. This was in the papers yesterday. However at the very end of the article another [only one] professor says that they are all loony and its bollox.
It made me laugh, here we have what everyone is craving for, decent educated people voicing concern, no less than 75 of them but hey Bob Smith from Such and Such Uni says its a load of rubbish and HE is the one that knows it all and has the last word...

Pfff

well why don't you post a link to it?

Dingo667 said:
I am amazed nobody mentioned that apparently 75 american scientific academics have signed something to say that they have come to the conclusion that 9/11 was an insider job.

Just found one article of many by doing a Google on 75 academics 9/11 was an inside job

Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'
by JAYA NARAIN

Last updated at 15:47pm on 6th September 2006

The 9/11 terrorist attack on America which left almost 3,000 people dead was an "inside job", according to a group of leading academics.

Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House to justify the invasion and the occupation of oil-rich Arab countries.

Daily Mail article

So are any of the academics qualified to make such statements, based on their chosen profession, one wonders...

I think something along these lines was discussed before in one of these 9/11 threads.

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/WhoAreWe.html

of the 75 academics in this group the vast majority of them have qualifications in subjects which are completely unrelated to anything that happened on 9/11 (and many it seems might be students - which doesn't qualify you to be an academic). maybe i'm too much of a dupe and not a free-thinking sceptic like those who question the official version but i frankly don't value the opinion of a professor of theatre any higher than that of a layman.

That doesn't seem to mention their academic qualifications nor from where they acquired them, but just their chosen disciplines. Hmm...

So are any of the academics qualified to make such statements, based on their chosen profession, one wonders...

I think something along these lines was discussed before in one of these 9/11 threads

I,m quite sure that any experts that the CT's may bring to the table would be unsuitable as experts as far as you are concerned anyway Jerry.

We had already discounted

Firemen were unrelaible
PHD proffessors had not had their reports peer reviewed by NIST
Pilots I seem to remember know nothing about flying skills
Structural engineers that knew nothing about buildings
Actors of various types that wore tin hats
Politicians had a bad run with being unstable mentally
Ex FBI men also had a grudge to bear against Bushes Government

I think there were others but what difference would it make

the only person Jerry would beleive is God himself and he's hardly gonna make a statement till armeggedon is well under way. ;)

Back