• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Zombie Watch

No the WD are all around us, just look around the next time you're at work.
When I used to work in a supermarket watching all the customers clambering at the windows at opening time then weaving about not looking where they were going once they were inside, I used to pray that someone would sneak this onto the store music's play list ..

Uncle Tered ‏@UncleTered 2h2 hours ago
@CharmianAgain @ShamefulHipster @RezaMoradi @IrksomeCrank @MaryamNamazie Certifiably craziest nut job on Twitter:

CVid8FYUAAE40MO.jpg

2 retweets2 likes

Ohio man is under fire from local authorities for setting up a zombie nativity scene against town wishes, Fox 19 reports.

For the second year in a row, Jasen Dixon, who manages the “13 Rooms of Doom” haunted house, set up a manger featuring the undead honoring a zombie baby Jesus — despite being ordered to take it down last year.

According to Sycamore Township officials, Dixon needed a permit for the macabre display this year. But when he applied he was turned down, and now he faces a fine of $500 per day for every day he leaves it up.

Having gone through the same situation last year before dismantling it, Dixon began soliciting donations earlier this year to cover the expected financial sanctions.

Friday night on his Facebook page, Dixon wrote: “We were going to take it down, decided to leave it up, all the lights are re-hooked and open for business just no roof. Let’s see what happens.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/war...ne-from-town-as-christian-protesters-descend/

Psh, doesn't he know Christ didn't become a zombie till he was in his thirties? I'm guessing historical accuracy is the "beef" here.

Brothers fake a zombie apocalypse for their sister's drive home from dental surgery

In what is likely the most terrifying prank to play on a drugged-up little sister, a pair of brothers convinced their sister Millicent of an impending zombie apocalypse during the drive home from her dental surgery.

The dudes don't mess around. There are fake radio announcements, fake calls from mom and fake texts from dad who "wants us to meet him in Mexico."

All the while, Millicent struggles to make sense of what's going on around her in her post-dental surgery haze. So good, but so cruel

http://mashable.com/2016/04/12/brot...s/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#Ks4IW9JTZZqV

Massive synthetic marijuana overdose turned people in ‘zombies’

BROOKLYN -- Thirty-three people suspected of overdosing on K2, a type of synthetic marijuana, collapsed on the sidewalk in Brooklyn over an 11 hour period on Tuesday, said Det. Ahmed Nasser of the New York City Police Office of the Deputy Commissioner.

Beginning around 9:30 a.m. and lasting until 8:20 p.m. that evening, Emergency Medical Services of the New York City Fire Department picked up victims around Stockton Street in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood and transported them to local hospitals, including Interfaith Medical Center, Woodhull Medical Center, Brooklyn Hospital Center and Wyckoff Heights Medical Center.

Brian Arthur streamed the scene via Facebook LIVE.

"As I was walking up a block, I see everybody laying out on the floor, and everybody's just stumbling all over the place," Arthur said. "It looked like a scene out of a zombie movie." ...

http://wtvr.com/2016/07/14/zombies-spice-overdose/

Cops Arrest Florida Man Found Eating His Murdered Neighbor’s Face
According to CBSNews, folks in Florida gettin’ their Walking Dead on

Sheriff’s deputies were called to Kokomo Lane in Martin County, Florida, on Monday evening because a neighbor told 911 he’d been stabbed trying to break up a fight.

CBS Tampa affiliate WPEC reports that when the first deputy arrived, the sheriff said she had found a man on top of another one in a driveway, biting his face.

The sheriff said the suspect was removing the victim’s flesh with his teeth. Eventually, multiple deputies and a K-9 pounced, trying to remove the suspect from the prone man on the ground. They used a stun gun, but only after use of great force from every law enforcement officer available could they remove him.

The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His wife was found dead as well inside the garage of their home.

What. The. F***?!

“When we see a case like this, when someone is biting off pieces of somebody’s face, could it be flakka, the answer is it absolutely could be flakka case, we don’t know,” Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said, according to CBS Miami.

Flakka is a designer drug that can be snorted, smoked, injected or swallowed, and has been seen in a large number of cases of bizarre and uncontrollable behavior in Florida in the past year

Why isn’t kush and alcohol enough? Why? Do Jadakiss or Anthony Hamilton know? We need answers!

http://bossip.com/1344087/florida-c...rs-face-after-killing-him-and-his-wife-43081/

Similar to this case https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_cannibal_attack also suspected as being caused by flakka/bath salts

While police sources speculated that the use of a legal recreational synthetic stimulant party drug such as "bath salts" (which have a notorious reputation for the psychotic effects of the drug on some individuals) might have been a contributing factor,[3] experts expressed doubt about this hypothesis, since toxicology reports were only able to identify cannabis/marijuana in Eugene's system, leaving the ultimate cause of his behavior unknown.[4]

In that case, you can't rule out demonic possession... it certainly couldn't be the pot.

Interesting Washington Post article:

As a psychiatrist, I diagnose mental illness. Also, I help spot demonic possession.

How a scientist learned to work with exorcists.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...es-demonic-possession/?utm_term=.99ac86f3f41a

Last edited:
While police sources speculated that the use of a legal recreational synthetic stimulant party drug such as "bath salts" (which have a notorious reputation for the psychotic effects of the drug on some individuals) might have been a contributing factor,[3] experts expressed doubt about this hypothesis, since toxicology reports were only able to identify cannabis/marijuana in Eugene's system, leaving the ultimate cause of his behavior unknown.[4]

In that case, you can't rule out demonic possession... it certainly couldn't be the pot.

As a psychiatrist, I diagnose mental illness. Also, I help spot demonic possession.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...es-demonic-possession/?utm_term=.99ac86f3f41a

What is more likely is that it is a derivative of the alpha-pvp and is not showing up as the tests cant pick it up or more likely somone forgot to tick that box on the lab forms. Also labs make mistakes and not all firms test for everything.

So something along those lines.

Yes there is a very rare examples of psychitrists using exorcists but the condition has to fit a criteria and i dont have the book at hand at the mo that gives the criteria. Of course you should always look at cultural elements when treating people. Having priests etc as part of the team is pretty much normal these days if there is a religious element to a person.

Ive not read of possessed people eating peoples faces. I have with psychosis particularly drug induced psychosis. So on balance id say that was thats what happened.

A

Sorry finished a nightshift. You were quoting the 2012 case?

The American Journal of Medicine says they were not routinely testing for the drug back in 2012. So actully makes me think it was even more likely to be drug induced psychosis. Sorry cant find the abstract at the mo as using phone.

Edit: got it.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22682791

Last edited:
Manchester will be overrun by zombies - but can you survive?

The walking dead are set to besiege the city in a new interactive horror experience

The undead are set to rise in Manchester as the city's streets are turned into a battle for survival between the living and hordes of flesh-eating zombies.

The city-wide zombie chase event Rundead will see willing participants chased by legions of brain munchers, along with groups of vigilantes as part of the latest interactive horror event to hit Manchester.

It's good news for fans of the immersive game, after 2.8 Hours Later - one of the first zombie run games to take over Manchester - went into liquidation last year , and withZombie Uprising tickets completely sold out for 2016. ...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...se-january-rundead--11889434#ICID=FB-MEN-main

Which American city offers the best protection from zombies
Oct 31st 2016, 21:42 BY THE DATA TEAM

A RECENT study by CareerBuilder, a recruitment firm, has ranked the 53 largest metropolitan areas in America according to their ability to withstand a zombie invasion. Cities in which a large percentage of the population work in the military and the protective services score well in the “defence” category. Small arms and ammo manufacturing also help matters. Plentiful engineers and construction workers lead to a better “containment” score, although a high population density can reduce this value. Places like Boston that contain a large number of biotech and medical research firms score well in the “cure-research” category, and cities where food manufacturing is a high percentage of total exports are afforded a high “food-supply” score. Residents of bottom-placed New York can take solace from the fact that Boston is just a four-hour drive—or three-day walk—away.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/10/daily-chart-20?fsrc=scn/tw/te/bl/ed/

Sweet .. I've just re found the full movie, The Dead Next Door ... secretly (at the time) part funded by Sam Raimi .. notice the names of our heroes, decades before The Walking Dead was made .. B Movie fun .. :cool:

Sweet .. I've just re found the full movie, The Dead Next Door ... secretly (at the time) part funded by Sam Raimi .. notice the names of our heroes, decades before The Walking Dead was made .. B Movie fun .. :cool:

Great fun. Low budget, cheap effects! A minor masterpiece!

Great fun. Low budget, cheap effects! A minor masterpiece!
Have you seen Demon Wind ? .. I'd forgotten I watched it in the 80's and bought as a joke for my flatmate from a car boot because he couldn't stop farting .. it's 80's cheese but with surprisingly good demon make ups and a tense 'Dog Soldiers' type location.

Have you seen Demon Wind ? .. I'd forgotten I watched it in the 80's and bought as a joke for my flatmate from a car boot because he couldn't stop farting .. it's 80's cheese but with surprisingly good demon make ups and a tense 'Dog Soldiers' type location.

No. I'll look out for it.

Here it is.

The chap who made this is interviewed in Dark Side this month.

The chap who made this is interviewed in Dark Side this month.
J.R. Bookwalter ? cool .. I was wondering why he fell off the radar after tons of support from Fangoria and Raimi etc ..

The Best Advice

0:19-0:26 The luckiest Zombie is not going to be the one wearing the clothes they were buried in. If they have been buried then that means they've got to figure out a way to get out of the ground. I think its be proven to be impossible to break through a coffin and dig yourself out of a grave.

0:19-0:26 The luckiest Zombie is not going to be the one wearing the clothes they were buried in. If they have been buried then that means they've got to figure out a way to get out of the ground. I think its be proven to be impossible to break through a coffin and dig yourself out of a grave.
So you've never watched Kill Bill 2 then ? ..

Just thinking that from the above post down to my post of Demon Wind would be more at home in the Zombie Movies thread.

This thread is more about Zombie type behaviour & analysis of possible Zomnbie Outbreaks as reported in the MSM.

I'll ask a kind mod to move them if you have no objections.

Back