• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Cadburys Flake Lady Had An E And Went Mad

Well, I don't know about the other chaps out there, but after watching this I certainly wanted Oral sex from a gypsy a Flake.

I've never understood why linking the consumption of chocolate with fellatio was supposed to sell confectionery to women. Let me assure you, when a lady is relaxing in the bath the idea of orally pleasuring a man is the LAST thing on her mind.

I've never understood why linking the consumption of chocolate with fellatio was supposed to sell confectionery to women. Let me assure you, when a lady is relaxing in the bath the idea of orally pleasuring a man is the LAST thing on her mind.
What makes you think they were trying to sell the chocolate to women?

Because not many men fantasise about their manhood bitten in two during oral sex?

giphy-5.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure that's a great image, but it's not showing up here, sorry!

I can see it now! The scales have been lifted from mine eyes! Or something.

...oooohhhh. Well that explains that.

Well, I don't know about the other chaps out there, but after watching this I certainly wanted Oral sex from a gypsy a Flake.

She looks like a younger, more hippier version of an English teacher I had in the early 80s!
A young Kate Bush would've made a great Flake model!

If it interests you to know, I was working in an ecigarette store in Liverpool around 2016-2018 and I used to serve Rachel quite frequently.

She is still attending church, and now chain smokes an ecig rather than cigarettes definitely an eccentric character and a sad story aswell

I'm not sure if this fits in this thread, but there was an absolutely beautiful model who appeared in the M&S Christmas adverts for about three years running - always wearing lingerie. She was even mentioned by Phillip Glennister - in his personna as Gene Hunt as (I remember it as) "that tart who's always running around in her scanties".
She was a French model called Noemie Lenoir who ended up trying to kill herself. Story here.:(

I'm not sure if this fits in this thread, but there was an absolutely beautiful model who appeared in the M&S Christmas adverts for about three years running - always wearing lingerie. She was even mentioned by Phillip Glennister - in his personna as Gene Hunt as (I remember it as) "that tart who's always running around in her scanties".
She was a French model called Noemie Lenoir who ended up trying to kill herself. Story here.:(
Seems to happen a lot to models, probably because they are always having to starve themselves to stay thin.

I just happened to spot a package of Cadbury Flake Bars the other day at a local store, couldn't wait to get home and devour them (very hard to find here)!
They were just out-of-this-world delicious, but I had no idea of the dramas surrounding a Flake Bar, I'll have to pay more attention next time I find one!

I just happened to spot a package of Cadbury Flake Bars the other day at a local store, couldn't wait to get home and devour them (very hard to find here)!
They were just out-of-this-world delicious, but I had no idea of the dramas surrounding a Flake Bar, I'll have to pay more attention next time I find one!
I hope you were lying in an overflowing bath or prancing about in a gypsy caravan when you ate them.

I hope you were lying in an overflowing bath or prancing about in a gypsy caravan when you ate them.
Neither, unfortunately! I'll have to see if I can locate a gypsy caravan in our area, haven't seen any, being that we have a shower, no tub!

Flake used beautiful women as marketing hook back in the sixties and even further back when they promoted the brand with beauty contests.
Personally, I don’t see the erotic thrill of eating a chocolate bar while a lizard crawls across the telephone or the symbolic desire to grab a swan by the neck and strangle it..

1648324355575.gif

…But I do know there’s no better seaside Ice Cream treat than a 99 with Monkey’s Blood on it.

1648324578652.jpeg

Different Ad, I think, Yith.
She was just sitting moodily on a windowsill in that one, iirc.

I always liked that one (from the 70s?) where it rained on the watercolour painting in a field.

I'm still mentally toying with the lizard skitters across phone metaphor:

I'm still mentally toying with the lizard skitters across phone metaphor:

To suggest a steamy/sultry/tropical atmosphere? I can't watch it without thinking that she must have dropped some down her cleavage. That would have made a right mess of her slinky nightie in that heat.

Back