• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Yak live in the alpine meadows where they can graze. They don't live above the snowline as there is no food for them.
Yaks are taken above the snow line,seen it myself when they are used as beasts of burden,never actually spoken to anyone who has had one taken or attacked,have you?Which country?

The yeti is clearly some form or primate, a great ape or a relic hominin.
That’s your opinion,no photographs nor proof,my opinion is it’s a bear.

Yaks are taken above the snow line,seen it myself when they are used as beasts of burden,never actually spoken to anyone who has had one taken or attacked,have you?Which country?
Yes but they have feed like hay taken up with them as there is nothing for them to graze on. I've not spoken to a farmer who has had a yak killed personally. My yeti hunting expedition was in the Garo Hills of north India, were there are zebu rather than yaks. But there are plenty of stories from the Himalayas and Tibet of yeti killing yaks.

The yeti is clearly some form or primate, a great ape or a relic hominin.
That’s your opinion,no photographs nor proof,my opinion is it’s a bear.
Its opinion based on zoological facts. No bear on earth has those physical traits.

Yes but they have feed like hay taken up with them as there is nothing for them to graze on. I've not spoken to a farmer who has had a yak killed personally. My yeti hunting expedition was in the Garo Hills of north India, were there are zebu rather than yaks. But there are plenty of stories from the Himalayas and Tibet of yeti killing yaks.
I have been to every country the himalaya touches including tibet before westerners were officially allowed in and I was given an alien travel permit,heard plenty of stories,never saw a single shred of proof and I have been in some pretty deserted places and flown in helicopters and microlights over wilderness areas,saw nothing,the younger generations in general don’t believe in yeti,it’s the older superstitious population.

Last edited:
Who stated Bigfoot lives in similar lands to Black bear?
Just checked Washington state (yeti sighting central) has a black bear population estimated at 25000-3000.UK is 1.4 times bigger than Washington state for perspective.

I recall a 1920s account of a `Hairy Giant` in Labrador.

Labrador is not BF country but it is very remote and there are Black bears there.

(There were footprints too. The guys investigating were experienced hunters and this was something strange to them...Not bears).

I recall a 1920s account of a `Hairy Giant` in Labrador.

Labrador is not BF country but it is very remote and there are Black bears there.

(There were footprints too. The guys investigating were experienced hunters and this was something strange to them...Not bears).
Labrador is just under 2000 kilometres north-east of me,very remote wilderness up there.

There’s no Facts the yeti exists,facts?point me in the direction of irrefutable facts please?
The descriptions of the yeti, going back hundreds of years are northing like bears. Their behaviour is nothing like bears. Didn't you even bother to read what i wrote about bear anatomy?

I have been to every country the himalaya touches including tibet before westerners were officially allowed in and I was given an alien travel permit,heard plenty of stories,never saw a single shred of proof and I have been in some pretty deserted places and flown in helicopters and microlights over wilderness areas,saw nothing,the younger generations in general don’t believe in yeti,it’s the older superstitious population.
E-DNA taken from a lake in Bhutan in 2018 has from a primate that shared 98% of it's genetic makeup with man, more than a chimp. This was analysed by French genetisist Dr Eva Bellemain. In the late 1970 yeti hair was found in Shennongji national park in China. It was analysed by labs in China, the US and the UK. they found it was a primate but an unknown one with the hair having a high zinc / carbon ratio. And so what if you have been to every country in the Himalayas and not seen a yeti? I could go to ever country in Indonesia and Malaysia and not see a rhino.

The descriptions of the yeti, going back hundreds of years are northing like bears. Their behaviour is nothing like bears. Didn't you even bother to read what i wrote about bear anatomy?
I did read,but not exactly facts,it’s not a fact that Yeti even exists,so all we have are our individual hypothesis.

I could go to ever country in Indonesia and Malaysia and not see a rhino.
Every country in the two countries?The only place you’re going to see a rhino in Malaysia is in a zoo I would think?But if you ever find yourself in rhino territory they aren’t difficult to track.
D7E113CB-2BDE-4CD0-9A9F-68A6CE18697D.jpeg
467CE2C3-FCA9-409C-8BA1-7188AC84C3B8.jpeg

I did a lot of legwork,just heard rumours but saw no proof :dunno:
So what, i've spoken to lots of witnesses who described what they saw as looking like an uperight walking gorilla or giant man covered in hair.

I did read,but not exactly facts,it’s not a fact that Yeti even exists,so all we have are our individual hypothesis.
Its a fact that bears don't have faces like gorillas, walk on two legs, have outwards facing scapula and use tools.

They are still found in Sumatra and Borneo.
You said malaysia,Sumatra is Indonesia no?Have you been to Borneo?Kalimantan is also Indonesia.As I said,you need to go to a zoo to see one in Malaysia.

So what, i've spoken to lots of witnesses who described what they saw as looking like an uperight walking gorilla or giant man covered in hair.
So what?Its hearsay,apocryphal tales,gimmee something a little more factual.

The Yeti was considered to exist way long before modern science says it doesn't.

Years ago when I was in Nepal, or somewhere around that way, as a Hare Krsna, which I was, and maybe still am, the Yeti was described to me as a 'dream walker', in that it exists factually but on the edge of what we can perceive with our gross earth bound senses. Those sense can sometimes go beyond the purely physical as we known it to the meta physical due to many different reasons none of which can be measured by science just as science cannot measure compassion or love for another or empathy etc. Twins often know what the other is thinking or doing, as an an example which is known to happen, but not measurable by science and cannot be observed as such.

The ancient Indian Vedas describe many creatures that exist on this planet at the same time as us that we can can only see when the circumstances are just right.

Please, I do understand. Please stop the one upmanship. I do not mean that rudely to either of you. Please reach a consensus. Please try to move the subject matter forwards.
No one upmanship,just experience,I don’t take falsehoods and I knew there were no Rhino wild in Malaysia :dunno:

Back