• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Many people fear (then hate) the things they cannot understand.
While I cannot understand someone's objectum sexuality - personally I can't take it seriously - it's none of my business.

Many people fear (then hate) the things they cannot understand.
While I cannot understand someone's objectum sexuality - personally I can't take it seriously - it's none of my business.
Which is perfect (so long as not taking it seriously doesn't justify things like discrimination, social ostracisation, deliberately hurtful mockery, lack of representation, and the such like) :)

Which is perfect (so long as not taking it seriously doesn't justify things like discrimination, social ostracisation, deliberately hurtful mockery, lack of representation, and the such like) :)
I can't take it seriously ... so I wouldn't discriminate either for or against. It's not so important to me that I need to 'lay down rules' or treat them differently or as not-human.
They are human beings and deserve being treated as such.

'Ecosexuality' is the latest sexual orientation that means people are 'turned on' by nature, including trees

A sexual orientation centered around the seductiveness of nature has drawn eye-rolls from social media users, mocking people who have reportedly fallen in love with trees.

The term ‘ecosexual’ is the state of finding nature sexually appealing, whether that means feeling at one with nature’s ‘energy’ or physically caressing nature.

tree-woman1.png

A sexual health coach described ‘ecosexuality’ as an umbrella term for people who ‘treat nature as a sensual partner.’

But stories such as the Toronto woman who embarked on an ‘erotic’ relationship with an oak tree and a clip on [a] British TV show in which a cast member calls herself an ecosexual have garnered social media responses like ‘Society is doomed’ and ‘Why aren’t people like this being locked up? Or getting treated?

The term was coined by former sex educated (sic) Annie Sprinkle who, in 2008, ‘married’ the earth in a green wedding ceremony. Her ecosexuality involved removing the term ‘mother’ from Mother Earth, and changing it to Lover Earth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13228701/Ecosexuality-people-turned-nature-trees.html

maximus otter

This would be perfect for them!

Education Minister Dijkgraaf is angry that a "banga list" of Utrecht students has surfaced again. According to him, it proves that there is also work to be done in student life for a culture change. Such lists are "particularly disgusting and totally unacceptable", Dijkgraaf said.

This morning, it became clear that a list is circulating containing names, photos and phone numbers of female students. In the file, young female students are judged on their appearance. It includes sexist comments. From whom the list comes is not clear. The Utrechtsch Studenten Corps (USC) says the senders are not members of the corps. A fortnight ago, another list appeared, behind which were members of the USC.

Utrecht mayor Dijksma called it "extremely embarrassing" that a second list has now surfaced. "Regardless of its origin, the objectification and humiliation of women is hugely damaging and downright misogynous," she echoed. She believes it is vital that all the facts come to light, "so that the people behind this can be punished."

https://nos.nl/artikel/2514710-minister-boos-over-opgedoken-nieuwe-bangalijst-bijzonder-walgelijk

Curious if this will replicate ... and I thought we were past this antique behaviour ...

Bisexual women expect to have an orgasm with women more than with men
When asked to imagine a hypothetical sexual encounter, bisexual women anticipated that they would be more likely to orgasm with another woman than with a man ...

To learn more about the orgasm gap, Grace Wetzel at Rutgers University in New Jersey and her colleagues asked 481 bisexual women, none of whom were transgender, to imagine themselves in a hypothetical sexual scenario. Around half were instructed to picture themselves with a man and the others with a woman.

The participants were asked to rate their orgasm expectations on a scale of 1 to 7, with 1 indicating that they saw it as being very unlikely and 7 as very likely. When they imagined having sex with a man, they scored an average of 4.88, compared with 5.86 with a woman. Although this may seem like a relatively small difference, a statistical analysis suggests the results weren’t chance findings.

In another part of the study, the researchers asked an additional 476 women to complete an online survey about their sexual experiences with their most recent or current partner. None of the women were transgender. Just under 60 per cent of them were heterosexual, while the rest were lesbians.

The lesbian women reported having an orgasm 78 per cent of the time, compared with 65 per cent of the heterosexual women. They also had higher orgasm expectations ahead of their sexual encounters, more actively tried to climax during sex and reported receiving more clitoral stimulation.

“We know from research that clitoral stimulation is key to women’s orgasm,” says Wetzel. “So, the reason women have more orgasms with other women is because clitoral stimulation is being included more often.”

The study found that women who have sex with women expect more clitoral stimulation. “The dominant heterosexual script doesn’t leave a lot of opportunity for women’s orgasm because of a focus on penetration over clitoral stimulation,” says Wetzel.

But “sexual scripts can be flexible”, she says. “Heterosexual couples can work to reduce the orgasm gap in their relationship by prioritising the sex acts that women need in order to orgasm.”

Journal reference:

Social Psychological and Personality Science DOI: 10.1177/19485506241235235

Curious if this will replicate ... and I thought we were past this antique behaviour ...

Bisexual women expect to have an orgasm with women more than with men

But “sexual scripts can be flexible”, she says. “Heterosexual couples can work to reduce the orgasm gap in their relationship by prioritising the sex acts that women need in order to orgasm.”

Journal reference:

Social Psychological and Personality Science DOI: 10.1177/19485506241235235
Obviously. This finding doesn't surprise me. Someone who has the same anatomy as you will know more of what works.

You have to teach your partner what you like. No one can read minds.

Obviously. This finding doesn't surprise me. Someone who has the same anatomy as you will know more of what works.

You have to teach your partner what you like. No one can read minds.
Well ... I would expect that by now everyone knows about female anatomy ... it has even been on South Park.

(I can forgive myself being totally clueless as a teenager, but that was 40 years ago now. But not entirely ... because one visit to the library might have enlightened me even then ...)

Well ... I would expect that by now everyone knows about female anatomy ... it has even been on South Park.

(I can forgive myself being totally clueless as a teenager, but that was 40 years ago now. But not entirely ... because one visit to the library might have enlightened me even then ...)
You might know the anatomy, but not how it responds to stimulus. I can say that I know the male anatomy, but don't know how it feels when certain stimuli are applied.

I might flatter myself but I've had no complaints about giving stimulus to my partners ... because I listen to what they say, ask, and how they respond. It's not about the 'mechanics' but the 'response'.

I was absolutely clueless as a teenager as well. You're lucky it was 40 years ago. For me it was 50 years ago.

We had sex education for one lesson given during RE class (religious education) and I was so acutely embarrassed as a naive 13 year old I didn't really hear what was being said. I just wanted the class to end. Consequently with my first serious girlfriend at 14, neither of us had a clue but it was fun and exciting finding out bit by bit. I went to an all boys school. I didn't even know girls and women had periods until one day when trying to fumble about my girl friend said not today, pussy has a nose bleed. I didn't know what she was on about.

I was lucky in one sense. When I was 12 and being forced to play cricked I was put at silly mid on or silly mid off or silly something. I didn't have a clue about cricket and still don't. Anyway, the bowler bowled and the batsman whacked the ball and it hit me straight in the goolies. I woke up in a hospital bed in agony, totally confused and initially not knowing where I was. Each of my testicles was the size of a cricket ball. I couldn't move for the excruciating pain. I was in hospital for nearly three weeks until the swelling went down, the acute pain had subsided and I could pee with no pain. (My caring parents visited just once. Bastards.) It was then that a doctor took me into an office said he had bad news for me. With out any tests needed he said there was no question of me ever having kids. My most prized possession, my testicles, were mush. At the time, I just accepted it as it didn't mean much. I was 12 years old. Later in life, I didn't want kids anyway.

Well..... armed with that knowledge me and the girlfriend explored each others bodies and boy oh boy did we have a great two years or what. We were totally open with each other. All without the sex education that is forced on children at an ever younger age. Nature has it's way.

It's also odd that at 66 years old I can say this on an open forum where anyone can read it. Even ten years ago, I would never have posted such. It's great how getting older reduces such things as history and nothing to be embarrassed about.

Last edited:
I was absolutely clueless as a teenager as well. You're lucky it was 40 years ago. For me it was 50 years ago.

We had sex education for one lesson given during RE class (religious education) and I was so acutely embarrassed as a naive 13 year old I didn't really hear what was being said. I just wanted the class to end. Consequently with my first serious girlfriend at 14, neither of us had a clue but it was fun and exciting finding out bit by bit. I went to an all boys school. I didn't even know girls and women had periods until one day when trying to fumble about my girl friend said not today, pussy has a nose bleed. I didn't know what she was on about.

I was lucky in one sense. When I was 12 and being forced to play cricked I was put at silly mid on or silly mid off or silly something. I didn't have a clue about cricket and still don't. Anyway, the bowler bowled and the batsman whacked the ball and it hit me straight in the goolies. I woke up in a hospital bed in agony, totally confused and initially not knowing where I was. Each of my testicles was the size of a cricket ball. I couldn't move for the excruciating pain. I was in hospital for nearly three weeks until the swelling went down, the acute pain had subsided and I could pee with no pain. (My caring parents visited just once. Bastards.) It was then that a doctor took me into an office said he had bad news for me. With out any tests needed he said there was no question of me ever having kids. My most prized possession, my testicles, were mush. At the time, I just accepted it as it didn't mean much. I was 12 years old. Later in life, I didn't want kids anyway.

Well..... armed with that knowledge me and the girlfriend explored each others bodies and boy oh boy did we have a great two years or what. We were totally open with each other. All without the sex education that is forced on children at an ever younger age. Nature has it's way.

It's also odd that at 66 years old I can say this on an open forum where anyone can read it. Even ten years ago, I would never have posted such. It's great how getting older reduces such things as history and nothing to be embarrassed about.
Woh .. I didn't know someone could be whacked in the bollocks so hard they could become unconscious then be hospitalised for weeks o_O. That's insane. Sorry man.

I got thrown out of sex education for asking if someone could get AIDS from oral sex. I wasn't trying to be funny, I genuinely didn't (and still don't) know the answer. That was probably because adults shouldn't be discussing that stuff with kids, teachers or not now I look back on it.

I never had 'the talk' from my parents so I was completely clueless as well so I used to go to the library which mostly consisted of Jackie Collins novels and Amateur Photographer Magazine. My first 'conquests' were me being 'conquested' by girls, I never made the first move.

I was lucky in one sense.

A very positive take on the event, I must say!

The odd thing is that there are blokes who crave the excruciating agony of bollock-pain!* All sorts of contrivances have been set to "bust" the balls. Swinging mallets, falling weights, knees, boots, pointy-shoes and the merciless grasp and twist of an assistant. Maybe a lot of it is staged for the camera but they seemed to live to suffer another day and without hospital treatment.

The cricket-ball never featured. Wimps, the lot of them! :evillaugh:

*I see I mentioned the defunct Kramtoad site, a few years back, on this very thread!

Defunct, yup and the scene is semi-underground now, so not so available for casual gawpers. Some of the old Kramtoad pages, however, are preserved on archive.org via the way-back machine. :actw:

Last edited:
asking if someone could get AIDS from oral sex. I wasn't trying to be funny, I genuinely didn't (and still don't) know the answer.

I don't know the current advice but I know it shifted, back in those headline days. Oral sex had been designated Low Risk but it became Medium Risk, on account of a very few cases where that had been the only contact, according to the patients. This was US advice but I guess others followed suit.

Woh .. I didn't know someone could be whacked in the bollocks so hard they could become unconscious then be hospitalised for weeks o_O. That's insane. Sorry man.

I got thrown out of sex education for asking if someone could get AIDS from oral sex. I wasn't trying to be funny, I genuinely didn't (and still don't) know the answer. That was probably because adults shouldn't be discussing that stuff with kids, teachers or not now I look back on it.

I never had 'the talk' from my parents so I was completely clueless as well so I used to go to the library which mostly consisted of Jackie Collins novels and Amateur Photographer Magazine. My first 'conquests' were me being 'conquested' by girls, I never made the first move.
Thanks for the kind thoughts. The pain when I came round was beyond description. I have never endured such pain since or before. I had to lie in bed with a small bridge type contraction over my prized possession and my legs at a 45 degree angle for over a week without moving. To even touch my clutter was pure pain.

I never had the talk from my parent either. My mum went on about a one syllable word of three letters but at the time I did not know what she was talking about.

I was 'conquested' by my first girl friend also. Like you, I never made the first move. It was only 20 or so years ago I realised women like sex also. From a young age my mother always made out that it was men who forced their way on to women and not wanting to do that, I never made the first move.

Thanks for the kind thoughts. The pain when I came round was beyond description. I have never endured such pain since or before. I had to lie in bed with a small bridge type contraction over my prized possession and my legs at a 45 degree angle for over a week without moving. To even touch my clutter was pure pain.

I never had the talk from my parent either. My mum went on about a one syllable word of three letters but at the time I did not know what she was talking about.

I was 'conquested' by my first girl friend also. Like you, I never made the first move. It was only 20 or so years ago I realised women like sex also. From a young age my mother always made out that it was men who forced their way on to women and not wanting to do that, I never made the first move.
Yet neither of us turned out to be serial killers with our Norman Batesesqe upbringings. Well, I didn't. I hope you didn't. :)

I've been lucky in that I've only ever had a football kicked into my nads. That was when I was about 10 and I can still remember it vividly down to the exact spot in a field in Sutton Coldfield, Streetly. Nothing's got anywhere near my knackers since then (apart from kidney stones and they sound like a walk in the park compared to what you went through).

Last edited:
A very positive take on the event, I must say!

The odd thing is that there are blokes who crave the excruciating agony of bollock-pain! All sorts of contrivances have been set to "bust" the balls. Swinging mallets, falling weights, knees, boots, pointy-shoes and the merciless grasp and twist of an assistant. Maybe a lot of it is staged for the camera but they seemed to live to suffer another day and without hospital treatment.

The cricket-ball never featured. Wimps, the lot of them! :evillaugh:
Bollock pain for sexual enjoyment? They should 'enjoy' what I endured. They'd soon change their minds. I couldn't move for over week for the pain. I had to have a local daily anaesthetic for over a week to have a pee. My dick was like this swollen misshapen monster from a horror movie and all purple and blue. My bollocks, were almost black for a few days.

I reckon what those people like is pain to a certain limit and not beyond.

What I'll never forget though is the kindness and consideration of the doctors and nurses about some thing that was an acute embarrassment to a 12 year old. I wasn't used to my 'personal bits' being discussed so openly. One comment by a nurse stuck in my mind. She said she'd had 4 children and knew all about boys and girls and understood what they were embarrassed about. Such a simple comment said in such a caring way, she became my temporary 'mother'. She was such a kind lady. I'll never forget her.

Last edited:
This song is dedicated to Kesavaoss's dick when it was 12 :salute:.

I wish it was like that. Great song and funny also. I can look back now and think it was just life. At the time, it was horrific. I was so scared and so young. and with with parents who I hate to say, who realised I wasn't going to die, didn't give a sh*t. One visit to a 12 year old in hospital over 3 weeks?

Thanks for taking me out of that morbid mind set of the past. It's well appreciated. The past needs to be buried unless it's a happy one. Normality has been resumed. I am my happy self once again. The past is dead and needs to be remained so.

Last edited:
I was lucky in one sense. When I was 12 and being forced to play cricked I was put at silly mid on or silly mid off or silly something. I didn't have a clue about cricket and still don't. Anyway, the bowler bowled and the batsman whacked the ball and it hit me straight in the goolies. I woke up in a hospital bed in agony, totally confused and initially not knowing where I was. Each of my testicles was the size of a cricket ball.
:pop: Did they not have guys wear jockstraps? I can't believe that wouldn't have been practiced.

Back