• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. sunsplash

The Moment An 'Advanced' Alien Race Makes Contact—It's Game Over

Excuse me, an earlier poster in this thread drew a similarity between the Borg and Space Gypsies..., As a card carrying member of the space gypsies I really must point out that there is no connection -real or implied- between space gypsies and the Borg. We space gypsies don't really want to...
  2. sunsplash

JFK: Kennedy Assassination Etc.

ahh hitch....
  3. sunsplash

The Ship

Damnation, here i was all excited like about some new, new information regarding the ship's ship (hopefully astronavigated by H84 and friends...) However, woe and alas, the thread is ful of error corecting prognostications! Based on archaicc images! I blame it on the Cones! The Cones...
  4. sunsplash

Alien Abductions: Reports, Theories & Stories (Not IHTM)

Yes but he thinks he has...
  5. sunsplash

I hope that Mr Trump fellow knows about all these alien-hybrid-americans. Perhaps he could build another wall...
  6. sunsplash

Over fifty alien - hybrid rugrats? How about keeping it in his pants...
  7. sunsplash

The Universe Is Supernatural

It'll all come out in the end, I think. This whole cosmo-genus thing, it's a bit like being second slip, knowing full well the batsman is on their toes with a flat bat...
  8. sunsplash

One could posit Supernature exists without a Godhead.
  9. sunsplash

Lovely. Remarkable. Super Natural even.
  10. sunsplash

Not so much a subject change, more of an observation. I have always felt the game of cricket is somewhat supernatural. After one too many leg-behinds I am often comparing sweep shots with the early Universe, given that I follow the nothing cosmogenic principle... My apologies if any sentient...
  11. sunsplash

anyone play cricket?
  12. sunsplash

Jacques Vallee: His Work; His Books; His Views

There was a time when the reasonable doctor Vallee made a great deal of sense - around the time of harmonic 33 - but the later works...? The implication that Aliens and Ufo's have always been here and are here now and will be with us forever, all of which can never be understood is kind of...
  13. sunsplash

Ah yes, at first glance the 'Nothing- From- Something,' cosmogenesis is somewhat autodidactic and contra-punctual. NFS's theoretical underpinnings look at the relationships (non-binding), between the absence of something (the time and space thing), and its potential 'nothing-ness-ness..'...
  14. sunsplash

I'm sure the universe is spuds all the way up.
  15. sunsplash

This business of getting something from nothing is somewhat passe, I think most original discursive thinkers are, on the whole, more interested in the decidedly logical 'getting nothing from something,' scenario. Cosmologically, this explains quite a lot.
  16. sunsplash

Yes. Infinitely, infinite change.
  17. sunsplash

The Yowie

Plenty hairy ones in Queensland. Seven-footer seems kinda small?
  18. sunsplash

Our Favourite Fictional Characters

Chani from Herbert's Dune Rachel from Dick's Do androids dream... sheep? HAL from Clarke's 2001 Daneel from Asimov's Caves of Steel ...Hmmm....
  19. sunsplash

CIA Declassifies Hundreds of UFO Documents

What the hell is in warehouses 1 through 12? And which facility houses John Titor's remains?
  20. sunsplash

Underground (Miscellaneous: Tunnels, Roads, Bunkers Etc.)

I might have seen a naturally unnatural crevasse in the flinders ranges at some point.
  21. sunsplash

The Walking Dead

Those underpants! Sting wears them playing his lute, or so i have heard...
  22. sunsplash

David Icke & His Work

So was TW a lizzo? or maybe I should put my glasses on?
  23. sunsplash

Is This Just In Australia?

In the local language 'Kondili worti' comes close...
  24. sunsplash

That be not a flip - flop that be a half thong!
  25. sunsplash

crikey ! what's with the tiny cows? must be from Victoria...
  26. sunsplash

The Real Me / You? (A Mirror Exercise)

i'll try this before i brush - should i stand on one leg as well? Would that help?
  27. sunsplash

Philip K. Dick

we all love Dick, don't we...
  28. sunsplash

Conspiracy - War on Terror Forum

The war on terror? It's not supposed to end.
  29. sunsplash

The Saucerologist

The post-pupae-ed secretly rule the knowable universe? Pity they lead such short lives...
  30. sunsplash

Shall We Run Our Own Experiment?

I can do Chi tests...
  31. sunsplash

Science Fiction

great movie - i really life SF short film.
  32. sunsplash

Science Fiction

quite like Ms Le Guin. The left hand of darkness was one of the first S-F books I read..
  33. sunsplash

Science Fiction

And to other stuff- I'm reading James Burkard's 'Eternal Life Inc.' The back cover says "it's a new kind of science-fiction..." and states that it combines '...physics and metaphysics in a fast paced adventure...' This has got me thinking, mainly of two thing: 1. when did science fiction...
  34. sunsplash

Science Fiction

Thank you for that link, that was a very cool , concise and well written piece by Ms. Brown And I just love the last words, "... Relinquish utopia. Justice is our work today." Kind of need to hear that, repeatedly.
  35. sunsplash

Argentina

Sorry I just can't picture a bunch of greys singing the 'l'internationale,' - except maybe at a billy bragg concert...
  36. sunsplash

A New, Old Period (In Geological History)

great finds skiiny! Ediacaran life was truly bizzare
  37. sunsplash

Osama Bin Laden Read Dune

Tell me of your home world, Osama...
  38. sunsplash

The Thylacine ('Tasmanian Tiger' Or 'Wolf')

particularly liked the Jolson scat, audio spoor analytics at its best...
  39. sunsplash

The Thylacine ('Tasmanian Tiger' Or 'Wolf')

yes - I would like some follow up re the scat samples as well
  40. sunsplash

The W5 Of The Alien Abduction Experience: Possible Answers To A Global Phenomena

So maybe the Aliens read Sun Tzu? well I never...
  41. sunsplash

Jung At Heart

try some of the post - jungians Thomas Moore (the other one!) 'care of the soul' Joan Chodorow 'Jung on Active Imagination' and yes, read Man and his symbols,it's a good place to start
  42. sunsplash

The Ship

8) Welcome back H_84 ! - six years or thereabouts in the wilderness right? Any plans, re the whole the 'The Ship" thing? My own experiments have sadly petered out, ...and are we so sure that the world hasn't ended? :wink:
  43. sunsplash

Australian Aboriginals: Origins, Arrival & Culture

There are far too many South Australians here! Hi Neighbors! 8) 8)
  44. sunsplash

Collective Despair causing the Earth Hologram to fail?

I can assure everyone here that South Australia does exist. At least my cat and me think so, after all its a small hologram withing the -er- larger universal holgramatical projectoriser, thingy. Mind you, there are quite a few South Australians that might not be the full hologram... Peace...
  45. sunsplash

Where do all these strange books come from?

Shhh... It's a nice little earner... :wink:
  46. sunsplash

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND and Identified

Eddy. Mate! We're neighbors! - so who is this PPHC group?
Back