• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Shady

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Jezuz h christ that scared the beejesus out of me, dont show her that she will disappear again lol
  2. Shady

Yes, cause youre already up weeing in the wee hours so you will be at least in the best place
  3. Shady

(Anti-) Social Media: Scams / Shams / Shills On Facebook & Other Sites

I had one a while ago saying they coming to arrest me and i never said anything i just hung up
  4. Shady

Exploding Head Syndrome (Hypnagogic Noises)

I suffer from hayfever and i get a snotty nose, itchy runny and bloodshot eyes and i have piranase, i think its called, very effective for runny noses
  5. Shady

Have you been to the docs?
  6. Shady

Havent had a head explosion for a long time now so thats good, still have the darned tinnitus, doubt ill ever be rid of that now, but can live with it, i kinda liked having my own personal angel quoir singing in my head, tho that as got a lot less just lately :( Hope you all are ok HUGS all...
  7. Shady

David Icke & His Work

Stand up comedian for the demons maybe?
  8. Shady

Spammers' Gate

Surely he knows who is grammar is shes married to his grandad :P
  9. Shady

Spammers' Gate

Who is dw? and what has anonymous gotta do with anything?
  10. Shady

The World's Dumbest Criminals

Let the Romanians keep them if they come back here they will get a slap on the wrist and probably compensation money
  11. Shady

Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD): Compendium Thread

https://psychology-tools.com/test/autism-spectrum-quotient/score just done the test, i dont really believe it erm dont know what happened to my score it was twenty six and mentioned aspergers
  12. Shady

Tinnitus

MODS, get over here, we got a nutter on the loose, Floyd1 :eek: :evillaugh:
  13. Shady

The World's Dumbest Criminals

I am so glad they caught her, the people with real pain get turned away like they are frauds, yet frauds can get it, how the hell do they do it, dont they get assessed at all, dont they have to have been to the doctors? At least this fraud was stupid, a bit like the football ref who got caught...
  14. Shady

Terry Pratchett

All the people we want to play DEATH are dead, makes them perfect for the job. Ted Cassidy or Micheal Lorne would have been good
  15. Shady

Tinnitus

Im on simvastatin and mine hasnt changed Altho blasting music out does tend to make it go away, until you take the headphones off I keep coming on here and it just makes me notice it more lol
  16. Shady

Terry Pratchett

I didnt know about this, I thought it had ended, but something niggled me, it seemed heaven and hell was bent on having a scrap and what Azriaphael (dont know how to spell this) and Crowely did was just delay it
  17. Shady

Terry Pratchett

My favourite book by Terry (even tho i loved all his books) has to be his hook up with Neil Gaiman with the television series Good Omens, picked the perfect two leads.
  18. Shady

Hes wearing contacts as well, unless they can change eye colour permanently, suprising how much your eye colour can change your look
  19. Shady

Pronunciation: 'Forty-Ann' Or 'Fort-Ian'?

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed :P
  20. Shady

Avatar: Scientology-Style Sect Causes Concern In Netherlands

Avatar was a crap film, start taxing them and see how fast they leave the UK. I despise scientology, how can sane people believe in this rubbish.
  21. Shady

Funny And/Or Weird Happenings Whilst Drunk (Stoned; Tripping; Etc.)

Im suprised nobody has parked their bike there
  22. Shady

Toilet Talk

Ive peed next to a tree behind the toilets cause the buggers were closed, unfortunatlely i was wearing a jumpsuit and i was practically naked, there was a field next to it with a van there and a small fire, no people were in sight, i didnt give a toss, i had drank that much tea at Whitby it had...
  23. Shady

Toilet Talk

Or it swallows them up
  24. Shady

Toilet Talk

Did someone go to the bog and is now missing in action? :eek:
  25. Shady

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Smiles because there is a mile between the two esses
  26. Shady

You mean it was right? shock faints lol
  27. Shady

I was going to do that quiz but I didnt want to answer the personal questions on a site i dont know ( my opinion, others might disagree, Im paranoid :P and the where you came from wasnt in alphabetical order, i was looking for the UK or England, guess im impatient or thick. :D
  28. Shady

I have about 3 in my family with autism and i love them all, nowt wrong with em at all Is supercalafragalisticexpealidotious in there. :)
  29. Shady

Shall We Run Our Own Experiment?

Darn i missed this, sorry, i'll try to get it next time
  30. Shady

Farewell To Enola Gaia

I love the picture in the bottom left, what is in the round bit, looks like a watch?
  31. Shady

The Man Who Makes His Own Airline Meals

At our school you had a choice of whatever the hot dinner was or a salad. And the puddings were gorgeous, cornflake tart, shortbread, which was usually accompanied by pink custard, rice pudding with rosehip syrup, I loved that syrup, that stuff is quite dear nowadays
  32. Shady

The Man Who Makes His Own Airline Meals

I loved school meals as well, especially the fluffy white salad cream, gawd that was delicious, i asked on my local radio station, they were doing a thing about school meals, and they put me in touch, with her permission, to a school cook from that time era, she gave me the recipe, which i...
  33. Shady

Scientology

Sounds a perfect place for sadistic, greedy, power hungry barstools to hide in. I doubt that people like Travolta and Cruise get treated the same as the ones who pay less, they wont see any of what truly goes on.
  34. Shady

Shall We Run Our Own Experiment?

Im in, I am very crap at it, but I may be right eventually :)
  35. Shady

Farewell To Enola Gaia

Oh, im not gonna live long ;)
  36. Shady

Farewell To Enola Gaia

I would love to remember him like that Yith, he was a really nice guy, who i thought was a girl, why we got to die, need better meat suits damn it, would any one here accept immortality if it was offered? The good people always die before they should bad people seem to live forever, sorry a...
  37. Shady

Birds Aren't Real

Have eagles started growing propellers? Its a cool drone. And if they aint real wft am i feeding, ive even got a rat and a chicken coming over now
  38. Shady

Farewell To Enola Gaia

Yith, did they wait a year to bury him?
  39. Shady

This is so darn funny roflmfao
  40. Shady

This is about the nearest as well as forteeun
  41. Shady

Rapist, Fugitive & Fraud? Is 'Arthur Knight' Really Nicholas Rossi?

@gordonrutter From this, unless i read it wrong https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-67896590 He was re-bailed after his arrest and remains on bail in connection with that investigation.
  42. Shady

So hes out on bail again, does that mean he's gonna try and disappear again?
  43. Shady

Clogs are very uncomfortable :P
  44. Shady

If i pop me clogs ive left instructions to a friend to contact Frideswide so i dont end up on this thread :D
  45. Shady

A Good Read: Book Suggestions & Recommendations

I have no idea if i have mentioned these before, i have a memory problem, so sorry if i have, but if you are a Stargate fan then i recommend the fandonium books The Legacy series which has six books which is an SGA story, that begins when the series ended, damn good,very well written by people...
  46. Shady

Great Acts Of Stupidity

Those poor tigers :( Having to put up with those kids, they should eat the parents
  47. Shady

Good on the Scots, they have backbone huge kiss for them, no tongues tho, and good riddence to bad rubbish :D
  48. Shady

Fortean Gifts & Presents

I think i saw the Adopt a Ghost on Temu, i was pondering about having one, so cute...
  49. Shady

Whys that dog walking sideways? :actw:
  50. Shady

A Portable Black Cat Detector

If I had that I wouldn't be able to move in my place :)
Back