• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. F

Jack The Ripper (Compendium Thread)

The ripper was no random killer, that is for certain. Ivor Edwards measured the distances between the kill/dump sites on a map and then with a surveyor's wheel. Here are the results. The distance from site 1 to site 2 was 930 yards The distance from site 2 to site 4 was 930 yards The distance...
  2. F

Eye On The Dollar Bill Explained?

Thanks for that. I left a link to this page on theirs. :) getting the truth out there slowly. So Saturn is neutral? I don't necessarily think Shiva is evil but the Freemasons could see him that way. There is more evidence of him acting badly than good.
  3. F

http://hiv411.ca/organization/kali-shiva-aids-services/ What have Kali and Shiva to do with AIDS? Shiva created all disease.
  4. F

David Icke says in one of his books that Shiva and Saturn are the same. He believes that the God Saturn and the planet are one and the same and that Saturn is the devil or demiurge(a gnostic phrase) and that he is the evil controlling the world. He believes Saturn is sending negative energy to...
  5. F

"The symbol of the Ankh in Egyptian has a specific name its a letter that spells the name of a divinity. The Ankh is in two parts the top is the Shi letter and the shaft the Va letter in Egyptian. This in Egyptian symbolism forms the formula of the Ankh which spells Shiva. And is called...
  6. F

"The Dravidians worshipped Siva, whose name seems to have been derived from the Tamil root word shivan meaning the red one" (Red? Like the devil?) "The Vedic texts8 address Rudra also as Sarva and Bhava, cheat and lord of the thieves," "he is patron of thieves and robbers, and is himself a...
  7. F

Shiva is related to Tamo-Guna. "Tamas (Sanskrit: ???? tamas "darkness") is one of the three Gunas (tendencies, qualities, attributes), a philosophical and psychological concept developed by the Samkhya school of Hindu philosophy.[1] The other two qualities are rajas (passion and activity) and...
  8. F

"Shiva is another name for Satan in the occult and the triangle with one point pointing up is a symbol for Satan. Most likely this is the reason why the pyramid is such an important symbol to the Mason. " https://mysteryoftheiniquity.com/eli...-age-movement/ I cannot access these pages...
  9. F

So it is not surprising that Shiva would be connected to the Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism) if the eye on the dollar bill is Shiva. Freemasons worship the grand architect. Shiva was the destroyer of worlds but he also brought them into existence with his drum. "A damaru (Sanskrit: damaru; Tibetan...
  10. F

There is a statue of Shiva at CERN home of the Hadron Collider. "Fake human sacrifice filmed at Cern, with pranking scientists suspected" "The ceremony appears to have been staged in front of a statue of the Hindu deity Shiva that is on permanent display at the complex, home of the Large...
  11. F

I believe the eye in the triangle atop a pyramid on the dollar bill refers to the Hindu god Shiva. You may be aware of this idea: look on the web and you will find many people offering this notion...but none of them go into the detail that I am about to do. Shiva is notable for having a third...
  12. F

Who Is Bob?

That is another one. I was born in 1973 on the 31st of the third month. 333. BoBBy. And I am called Robert. Yep. It's all about me! My national insurance numbers add up to 666. bobby. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God,_the_Devil_and_Bob God, the Devil and Bob is an animated sitcom which...
  13. F

Who Is Bob?

When I first started writing about this on another forum I kept seeing the numbers 808 on car license plates on adverts. Sometimes it would be BOB. They were all different companies too. It seems to be massive! Rationale suggest they are just using numbers that can be reversed in case they need...
  14. F

Who Is Bob?

In MIGHTY BOOSH we have the tyrant Bob Fossil. In Hellraiser we have Andrew Robinson playing his version of Frank Cotton. Robinson also played killer Scorpio in DIRTY HARRY. The character was based on Zodiac the serial killer. In a book by Robert Greysmith he named the killer as Robert Hall...
  15. F

Who Is Bob?

Who tried to blow up parliament? Guy Fawkes? The leaded was actually Robert Catesby. It is his effigy we should be burning each year. IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS takes place at Hobb's end. Hob is a variation of the name Rob and an old name for the devil. In AUSTIN POWERS Dr Evil is cryogenically...
  16. F

Who Is Bob?

Freddy Krueger is played by Robert Englund, in Halloween Myers kills Bob and pretends to be him -his girlfriend refers to him as Bob twice. In Halloween two we see Myers picking up a knife as two old folk watch the news. We get a shot of Myers as on the Tv a guy is saying "This Is Robert Mundy...
  17. F

Harry Potter Is Freddy Krueger

So we have a commonality with the character's names. We have the word 'ruler' and 'Potter' I wonder if this is a clue to the holy grail. Ruler=king. King of the jews. The fisher King who guarded the grail. Potter=maker of vessels. According to Wolfram Von Eschebach the holy grail was a stone...
  18. F

It is interesting that Rowling went on to write gory crime fiction under the name Robert Galbraith. "Career of Evil kicks off (sorry) with a woman’s severed leg. It is delivered in a package to Robin Ellacott, an amiable and efficient young woman who is the new-ish assistant of private...
  19. F

The name Krueger means Potter. Krüger, Kruger or Krueger (without the Umlaut Ü) are Jewish-German surnames originating from Krüger, meaning tavern-keeper in Low Saxon or potter in High German. There are similarities in their name. Both Christian names end in y and have double letters in them...
  20. F

Cracking The 9/11 Code

The book of revelations chapter 9 verse 11... "They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer)." http://biblehub.com/revelation/9-11.htm The 9/11 monument is a pit, or abyss?
  21. F

Cracking The 9/11 Code

The 9th letter of the alphabet is I the 11th is K. The pentagon had 5 sides. The 5th letter is E. IKE. It happened in 2001. get rid of the noughts we have 21. Two and one make 3 the 3rd letter is C. ICKE. Building 7 was known as the Salomon building. Solomon? The seal of Solomon was also...
  22. F

Jack The Ripper & Venus

(Wednesday. Just read on the news that three people were found dead in John Lennon's old Liverpool flat. And I have just been writing about him being killed outside his hotel. Hal is having fun with me) A few other points. Venus was known as the morning star. As was lucifer and jesus. Rosslyn...
  23. F

Jack The Ripper & Venus

Is it a coincidence that a few months after the ripper ritual Adolph Hitler was born? I think the ripper ritual had many reasons and outcomes. The ripper symbol has connections to Jesus. Adolph was obsessed with the holy grail and the spear of destiny(the spear which pierced Christ's side) He...
  24. F

Jack The Ripper & Venus

Aren't all wars fought for love? Such as Iraq. Didn't we attack that country to protect the citizens from a terrible dictator? What could be more loving? Not the kind of thing Infinite Love would sponsor, but an engineered ersatz simulation of love? I wonder if the pentagon is the centre of a...
  25. F

Jack The Ripper & Venus

It was Rosa. Rosa King. Why would the Demiurge or the Illuminati want to kill some zookeeper? JFK yes. 22 people watching a pop concert? yes. To scare us and take away our rights. I think the demiurge(or Hal as I am now calling him) knows I am writing about Venus. It is either a warning or...
  26. F

Jack The Ripper & Venus

I wrote all this up on the forum and went home( you only get an hour on the library computers). Later that day I noticed there was a program on about the Holy grail. And after that was a program about the Illuminati. In the program about the Illuminati they talked about how Jack The Ripper may...
  27. F

Jack The Ripper & Venus

One day I was on teletext. They had a list of all the victims of the manchester bombings. I was scanning them and while doing so I heard the word "whitechapel". The channel I was on was showing a documentary about the building of the underground system under Whitechapel. This whole subject has...
  28. F

Jack The Ripper & Venus

She was from a town called Leyland(suggestive of Leylines? Events like bombings and ritual murders take place on key points in leylines to effect the energies). Leyland is in Lancashire. The symbol for Lancashire is a red rose. I noticed how often the number 22 kept turning up in the manchester...
  29. F

Jack The Ripper & Venus

This was monday 22nd of may. Later that day the Manchester bombing occured. The next day I went back to the forum and began to discuss that roses are a symbol of Venus(both the Goddess and the planet). The planet Venus describes a five petalled flower shape in the sky over and 8 year period...
  30. F

Jack The Ripper & Venus

I was discussing this with a friend one day as we walked around the city centre of Hull(where I live). We came to a new fountain which had just been switched on. I noticed that the shape of the fountain (which is basically just holes in the ground spouting water) was two circles overlapping...
  31. F

Jack The Ripper & Venus

Below is a letter I sent to David Icke. It talks about Jack The Ripper and Venus symbology. It also shows how the Manchester bombing was a venus event. It's long but worth reading. ------------------------------- David. You've discussed the role of saturn in your books. My own research has...
  32. F

The Universe Is Supernatural

I would suggest my belligerence is in your head. I'm just excited that my thread has stumped all the great minds on this forum. :)
  33. F

Yes, change the subject to cover up the fact that you cannot face up to the fact that the universe is supernatural and you cannot prove otherwise.
  34. F

I'm not saying that at all. YOU are saying that the creators of the simulation are not bound by physical laws. YOU prove that.
  35. F

What's the word for someone who cannot answer a simple question? Seems the people on here are woefully out of their depths with this discussion. But what did I expect? Can't answer the problem posed in my OP hence it is not answerable. Therefore I must be right. The universe is supernatural. :)
  36. F

Why "of course"? I see no reason why they should not and you are giving none. Answer the question, or is it another case of int21 you've overstated your opinion and now cannot back it up?
  37. F

You are still avoiding the question. Why would the creators of the simulation not be bound by our laws of reality? >>Of course they are not required to be bound by our laws of physics. Why "of course"? I see no reason why they should not and you are giving none. Answer the question, or is it...
  38. F

You've said that before. Remember?
  39. F

Still not going to answer the question? I feel like Jeremy Paxman. "Did you threaten to over rule him?" If you're british you would get that reference. You cannot answer because you know you were talking BS.
  40. F

You inferred that if you had for ever you could count infinity. I proved that wasn't the case and you backed out of the discussion saying you were bored with it yet you seem happy to post now so why don't you explain what you meant about infinity. I don't expect you to respond.
  41. F

A mass of assumptions. The universe is big enough to allow for the chance creation of life on this planet. It doesn't mean it has to be infinite. If the universe were infinite then the singularity it came from must have been infinite and hence there would have been nothing but the singularity...
  42. F

I see a lot of hot air but no substance. You said the people who created the simulation were not bound by our laws of physics/reality and I proclaimed that a massive assumption and you have not answered that. Didn't expect you to because you know it is bullshit. WHY ARE THE CREATORS OF THE...
  43. F

Int21 did INFER it. I did not make an error. Show me making an error. I asked Int21to point out my error and he hasn't responded. Presumably because he knows I did not make an error. Go back and read the discussion and you'll see. If you can be bothered. It doesn't inspire confidence in my...
  44. F

No, but Int21 will be having some with his humble pie and his own words.
  45. F

Where do I make a mistake? point it out to me because I've looked and I see none.
  46. F

>>Well the simulation came from an outside agency which is not subject to the restrictions / universe we have. Says who? you are making a massive assumption. If they are not bound by the same logical laws that we are then they are not reality hence do not exist.
  47. F

Were you the one who said you could count to infinity if you had for ever? Laughable. and you criticise me because I simply do not care if I made an error in posting up a link?
  48. F

If I misunderstood then why did the poster fail to explain what he meant? He just said "oh, I'm bored of this now" and vanished. Clearly I defeated him error or not.
  49. F

Don't know what you are talking about to be honest and I find the idea of trawling this thread for answers too boring. Basically someone suggested that they could count to infinity if they had for ever. I pointed out that if you could count it it wouldn't be infinite, then they backed out of the...
  50. F

I responded to the idea of a simulation by saying(roughly) where does the simulation come from. The same rules apply to a simulation. TO say it is a simulation is not a third way of the universe coming about.
Back