• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Dinobot

Missing Subscription Issues

Who do I email about missing two recent issues that haven't arrived?
  2. Dinobot

Fortean Events On This Day

Years ago there used to be a "On This Day" section which contained amusing/baffling/interesting Fortean tidbits, but the section was lost when the website underwent a revamp. Is it possible to get this back at all? I rather enjoyed it!
  3. Dinobot

Godzilla Movies

Any Godzilla fans out there? Favourite films? I like Tokyo S.O.S and any involving Mothra.
  4. Dinobot

Pop Culture Conventions

Having just arrived home from one of these, I can safely say I am glad to have survived! All these people dressed up as their favourite characters (the man dressed as Spiderman should not dress in a form fitting outfit!) kept waving their swords about (no, that is not a euphemism, I might add...
  5. Dinobot

FT335

I had thought the subscribers would be receiving their issues by now, since it is due out next week... No doubt someone will receive their issue in the next few days and post the highlights.
  6. Dinobot

Flash Gordon & Other Bad Films!

For those living in Australia, Flash Gordon is on SBS tonight at 8:30 pm. This is a classic film, up there in its badness with Iron Sky (Nazi's on the moon!), Wasp Woman and Plan 9 From Outer Space!
Back